What's the first words that come to your mind when you see this flag?

what's the first words that come to your mind when you see this flag?
to me it's: evil, corrupt, criminal, racist, fat and LGBT

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1280x674, 29K)

Won the cold war

Grass

communist revolution soon
we will win this time

To me it represents the last remaining safe haven for the white race.

LOL

Attached: LOL.png (1185x545, 278K)

They aren't real. It's like The Truman Show.

fat people wearing a baseball cap while eating mcdonalds

>russia

It's a good looking flag.

When I look at that flag I ironically think to myself that what it represents and the people who fly it, are in every shape form and fashion superior to any and all other peoples in the world. Anyone who disagrees can burn in nuclear fire. Anyone who wants to use said nuclear fire with burn along with us. That is power.

proud black men

>evil, corrupt, criminal, racist, fat
Why are you describing your own country like that?

It is ironic how americans hate muslim religion fanatism and russian facism and yet they behave in a simmilar pattern

Top ten pranks that went too far.

The only people I actually see displaying our flag are mouth breathing conservative hillbillies, so that's what I think when I see the flag.

> Russia
> Fat

Attached: xbWDCXascU0.jpg (1023x682, 193K)

You've actuality visited here before haven't you?

Freedom, Pluralism and Liberty.

American system overall is the best in the world.

Have you been drinking too much tonight Nigel?

no, for all of americas woes, your constitution is still the best.

I want freedom man.

Our freedom is a meme. You guys are a bit 1984 though.

Dying tyrants decay

>tfw only country in the world with a first amendment
i feel sorry for you europoors. your oppressive monarchs are going to take your Jow Forums away if you say something outside the script

56%, the old day big tidies blond are wiped out.

scary, but makes sense.

Governments of 3rd world shitholes can use the US as a scapegoat ("you're poor, not because of our political incompetence and corruption, but because of US imperialism").

Governments of 1st world welfare states can use the US as a benchmark to measure the success of their own welfare programs against (sure, our NHS isn't perfect, but just look at the US. They spend more on healthcare than us, but with worse results; so stop complaining and just be happy with what you've got").

Attached: scientist.jpg (888x610, 145K)

just fuck off

When's the last time a christian has done a suicide bombing?

Does it really matter that we're still standing once it's all over or not?

i know what you mean Americans aren't famous world wide for random attacks with deadly weapons on innocent people made to cause as much damage as possible before ending in inevitable death

Idiocracy.

>Governments of 1st world welfare states can use the US as a benchmark to measure the success of their own welfare programs against
If only. Conservatives here want to bring us to your level of inequity or lower.

usa is a world inside the world.

Is it possible to find a picture of a crowd in ameriga where everyone is white and not fat?

No. I'm a skinny 280 for instance.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

wasted potential

They should've nuclear blitzkrieged all the communists after WW2. Letting the Soviets and Chinese recover and develop nukes of their own was a mistake. It would've completely destroyed Eurasia, but it would ultimately have led to faster development and better conditions today than the decades of corrupt communist rule that we got in our timeline. An utterly decimated Eurasia would have ensured uncontested American dominance for the next 300 years at the very least

Unironically fat

Like this

Attached: b09995c01b428bc9759380ef3f230021.jpg (500x670, 93K)

How did I know this thread was made by a russia from the catalogue

Attached: 1529636199727.jpg (601x594, 43K)

How can you be ironically fat?

Nuke, cock, boypussi, rekt

doughnuts. there used to be doughnuts that my mom bought for my dad with this flag printed on the entire box.

fat

t. milo worshipper

>You guys are a bit 1984 though
not really unless all you listen to is idiots on Jow Forums

Grandfather (mom side) was from there! Cool

A untranslatable word: Guácala

"Yuck"

Seems like the translation is "gross"

nice proxy pocho

>pocho
This is the worst insult anyone has said to me on this site