AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

wsj.com/articles/north-korea-still-building-at-nuclear-research-facility-despite-summit-diplomacy-1530100351?mod=trending_now_4

Attached: D588CA79-2FEC-49B9-A2AE-3952549C6AA9.jpg (640x888, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/235796/americans-misinformation-bias-inaccuracy-news.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAJJJ

>muh nobel

OHNONONO

>MUH BEACE

Attached: 7F61A452-47EA-42FB-BB8C-60756BA41400.png (1528x1184, 53K)

BASED
A
S
E
D
North Korea best Korea

MUH NOBELLLL

based and yellow

OH YES YES YES YES YEAH KILLEM

Attached: 95764436-D03E-41AB-8F37-BC720210C4E6.jpg (800x430, 46K)

for all i care trumpo can have the nobel
as long as best korea remains a nuclear power

Unironically the best Korea

Soon Korea will be unified again

Attached: 08A4A3F1-7E55-445D-89A7-84B087C8311D.jpg (250x187, 15K)

No one except kimautism benefits from NK nukes. But still, Trump actually thought sucking jimjong’s cock would get him to denuclearize ahahahaha

will north korea annex the south and rename their capital kim il sung?

I wonder when the OP is going to realize he can't bump his own thread.

this

based

Actually, I can because I use multiple Chilean proxies you dumb mutt

Also, I don’t need bumps when my thread is #1 everytime.

YEAH
SUMMIT'EM

>’Ol Boomer Blumpf getting BTFO’d by the Nork chad
Not surprising

Attached: F3DE80CE-B77F-44C8-8A1D-B9D1D16E12DA.jpg (503x180, 66K)

He’ll rename it as Kim Biggu-Dong

But muh 4d anime go

Attached: DE558C75-EC13-405D-8782-8335A87250BA.png (1334x750, 2.47M)

What clued you in? The fact that there's only 4 IPs in an almost 20 post thread?

YEAH NUKEM

Attached: 72408570-99DB-45B1-AE5B-393D45D0842A.jpg (639x413, 88K)

>Posters: 9

Attached: 927ADA68-00CB-4F72-9C1F-BAF67CC69F74.jpg (699x286, 34K)

>*booms your path*
B-BAHBLE SAIS

Attached: 55256190-CE18-4D84-B61F-B0EE9504708B.jpg (1242x685, 449K)

LOL MUH NOBEL MUH 4D CHESS MUH PEACE DEAL MUH EXPERT NEGOTIATOR MUH UNIFIED KOREA MUH MAGA

YEAH SEPERATE'EM

DUH BEEBLE SAIS WEE SHULD SEPARATEM YEAAAUUU CAGE EM

>People that disagree with your opinion
YEAH MEME ‘EM XD

Attached: F4793E18-AD27-4E29-BA23-E45EE5751517.jpg (1540x810, 401K)

JUCHE BVLLS WIN AGAIN
THANK YOU BASED RODMAN

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Galicia.svg.png (1443x655, 308K)

Based DPRK

Attached: img88.png (1563x538, 98K)

>Cold War Era
>South America elects some left wing leaders
YEAH COUP ‘EM
>Present day
>Juche regime starves and tortures it’s civilians
YEAH BEFRIEND ‘EM

Attached: D1D7C8D2-1A58-4FB2-BF49-AF5DB47795CB.jpg (914x767, 99K)

YEA JUCHE EM YEAHHH

I remember that back in September. Was so funny

Attached: 81BD4278-990B-43C4-8D0C-D8F4FD138294.jpg (1000x707, 144K)

it makes sense, Kim Jong Un doesnt want to end up like gadaffi, and the meeting was about recognizing korea as a nuclear power

YEAH CAGE EM KIDDIES YEAH

>>Juche regime starves and tortures it’s civilians
t. US department of state

Woahhhh the brain of el goblino..

Attached: BE0A61A9-54A0-4C30-8F3A-4B8E134FF7BE.png (1334x750, 81K)

YEAH HELP'EM

>and the meeting was about recognizing korea as a nuclear power

The NPT outright said that the only cunts which would be allowed to have nukes were the US, Britain, France, Russia, and China.

Attached: 87889877.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

And it ended up exactly the way Kim wanted. Now China is stopping its sanction enforcement until Trump stops his trade threats. Trump needs good diplomacy before the midterms though so now he is cucked

>Trump needs good diplomacy before the midterms though so now he is cucked
he is gonna get re elected anyway

God i miss her so much... i just wish we had her back

YEAH RE ELECT'EM

you clearly haven’t read the Art of the Boom

Attached: E328CC36-9EA1-473D-ACA3-4A5C940B2683.png (351x468, 214K)

That was the EU who wanted to get rid of him and they talked Obama into helping them along. They more or less dragged him along by the pinkie finger.

who?

remember that pakistan and india managed to become nuclear powers and nobody cares

No, South Korea will annex the north and rename Pyongyang to New Mexico City because they're our new best ally.

Sure but that’s because the collective brainpower of la creaturas keeps falling with more and more creaturas sudacas arriving by the day

As for the continued collapse of estados “unidos”, let’s hope they don’t NUKE EM before the full collapse

exactly

what better man to bring the begining of the end of the us

YEAHH PUSH EM

Attached: bueno.jpg (680x680, 59K)

La senorita de los goblinos elfos

neither kim will stop producing nukes and US troops will leave south korea either

YEAAAAHH
ANNEX'EM
YEEEEEHAAAAAW

The fact is, nobody is going to invade North Korea anyway, nukes or no nukes. The Kim family have gotten stupidly lucky that the place isn't strategically important as Iraq was.

What will happen to LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS after it falls?

Lol the macacos will put that dream to a 90’ painful end

you could still argue that they have plenty of rare minerals

the new "they have oil"

You’re making me cackle late at night and I’m sure my neighbors now thing un goblino lives next door

Shhhhhhhhhhh...

and it is also close to russia

real talk

Is la naranja going to INVADE EM now?

Iraq is in a geographically important place surrounded by other cunts. It's always been important since antiquity. Korea...they called it the Hermit Kingdom for a reason.

FAKE.NEWS.

Who cares, everybody knew North Korea does whatever they want. The most important thing however is our leaders meeting for the first time which has never been done before. That alone is worth more than enough diplomacy points and will go down in the history books as the first step to bringing peace in that entire region. Liberals are still desperately trying to find reasons to hate Trump and they're absolutely seething over the summit because they can't say Trump is bad for international affairs anymore.

>That alone is worth more than enough diplomacy points and will go down in the history books as the first step to bringing peace in that entire region.
>they can't say Trump is bad for international affairs anymore
Holy shit you just gave me deja vu.

Attached: image.jpg (460x288, 42K)

How can one president be this based and redpilled.

Attached: trump soy tariffs.jpg (587x359, 61K)

Since Chinese soybeans are probably full of heavy metals and other horrible pollutants, I doubt we're missing much.

>2000px-Flag_of_Galicia.svg.png

MUH 500d CHESS

Attached: soyboy01.jpg (720x720, 54K)

This is actually why I now know with full conviction that the majority of MSM is simply devoted to painting any Republican in a terrible light. Picking the worst aspects of them to blare everywhere and trying to hide anything positive, deliberately controlling the presentation to make them seem like a failure in a burning building.

This shit happened throughout Bush's Presidency, then when Obama became President it was like a switch. Was Obama painted as an incompetent buffoon when the middle east started burning, and Russia took Ukraine, or American cities were in riots and chaos? No, there were so many examples to pull the same "lol Obama stupid" moment they did with Bush all the time.

Then when Trump became President, switch flipped again. Everything he does is "dumb", nothing he does is right or justified, "could you believe it he's just a big dummy America!!"

Bush never said anything about "mission accomplished", that banner wasn't authorized by him it was just a backdrop, and the media deliberately took that shot to make him look like a damn fool. He actually said the mission was to continue in his speech. To that end the American invasion of Iraq was a stellar success in terms of getting Hussein to capitulate in a manner of weeks and subduing his main force. There isn't much you can do about the rats who fled off to the caves to continue a partisan insurgency.

Fuck them

Attached: 1503450712776.jpg (600x617, 129K)

Hey mutt boi
Do you still think we are your ally?

Attached: 1529763139819.png (420x420, 20K)

based best ally

Not him, but your point would hold more merit if Fox News and other Republican-leaning media wasn't as vapidly partisan as the Democrat-leaning news media. Everything you said about "libruls" and Bush could be applied to Fox and Obama.

Quit using proxies, bean.

i dont undestand

he is our best ally because thanks to them we are still in the game

But Fox News is one outlet going up against the rest of the publications

People cite NYT, WaPo, CNN, and MSNBC like the authoritative sources on the world

Fox News has been known as partisan and was called out as such, the rest of the media is collectively considered "mainstream" and fair and warps our perception of the world

Granted there has been a backlash recently, CNN has fallen far from grace

Their tariffing American soy, egro trump is telling Americans to consume wholesome American soy you dumbass

Attached: 1483540171710.jpg (344x344, 23K)

was kim jong un received as a rockstar in your country?

I thought about dabbing on them but I missed the chance

but was the supreme leader received like a rockstar in singapore?

>the rest of the media is collectively considered "mainstream" and fair and warps our perception of the world
That's changing.

news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/235796/americans-misinformation-bias-inaccuracy-news.aspx

>Overall, U.S. adults estimate that 62% of the news they read in newspapers, see on television or hear on the radio is biased. They think the news media mostly provide accurate information, but still estimate that 44% of what they see is inaccurate. And they believe that more than a third of the news they see in these channels is misinformation -- false or inaccurate information that is presented as if it were true.

>Americans are even more critical of the news they see on social media. They believe 80% of it is biased, 64% is inaccurate and 65% is misinformation.

"The historian must have no country."

-- John Adams

Pretty meh response,there was actually some backlash against the government for just hosting these retards without any consensus or vote

This looks like 50's comic strip

YEAH MEET EM

That is what everyone assumed.

Attached: 165745446.jpg (1024x733, 280K)

best korea

He can after someone else posts in it though

Trump got gooked.

> bringing peace in that entire region
Will Trump release all the poor gooks in Kim's concentration camps? No, I don't think so.