Mums bitching about me not having a job again

>Mums bitching about me not having a job again

Attached: 1530241420329.jpg (720x960, 53K)

Post the one about Israel again

Attached: x7VZ40soASQ.jpg (750x708, 123K)

Milkies!!!

>Dad is super disappointed in me to the point of having a meltdown in public because i dropped out of uni
>all of a sudden overnight is weirdly friendly
>I thought it was because he got some weed into him but it turns out he thinks i have autism

Attached: 1530227058413.jpg (523x409, 41K)

((((((((((((((((((wh*Te)))))))))))))))))00000 '"""""""""""""""''''""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""

White people are qts

Attached: 7MMH3LUwOr4.jpg (2000x1341, 780K)

That woman looks about late 30s at most. What the fucking fuck happened?

I've only ever seen pancake tits like that once on a hooker that lost 100s of pounds to crack. Nice girl though.

How can you tell?

Her face and neckline. I'd guess her age at around 37 to 41.

jesus christ remove this shit OP

And now you realize what having kids does to women's bodies. I'd rather not even guess what her snatch looks like.

Got u covered senpai

Attached: 1480798191_1_17.jpg (1900x2533, 636K)

So glad I'm only into medium to below average size tits.

Why are nice tits so much more rare than nice asses?

Not wearing a bra or else having kids (especially having kids) quickly destroys a pair of tits.

What's going on here

I've never seen tits this grim. Is it because it's uncommon, or because women with grim tits don't do nude photos?

Attached: 922.gif (165x115, 398K)

Little of both.

What you may not realize is that women can remain tight and hot well into their 40s if they never had any kids...however, the vast majority of them have by that age.

I would do really kinky stuff with her desu

hilarious bing's reverse image search will let me reverse search for titmonster but won't let me reverse search for the nigger

more proof that they manipulate the results

Bras don't work like that, dumb mutt

>he's never seen National Geographic mags with the tribal women that have tits down to their knees

And that's caused by having kids, not wearing bras.

Wat? Plenty of women here have loads of kids and don't end up with pancake tits. It's absolutely bras playing a large part in that.

Also real good job jannies. 4 hour old tragic tits thread.