Why does this happens to white and asian people so often?

Why does this happens to white and asian people so often?

Attached: beauty ruined.jpg (926x618, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4509584/
healthbenefitstimes.com/jobs-tears/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's way more common in black people. It's why I'm convinced that I'm part bull.

Probably diet

high test = more pimples

whatever you say pimple-faced Zhang
soy diet

Acne is actually some kind of stupid god given virus that stays in your blood and is fueled at most by your hormones. It has little to do with diet.

I did a full Accutane treatment about 5 years ago and I've been completely acne free since then. Though I still eat shitty food as much as I did back then.

Of course if you down an entire pizza with fries and touch your face with your greasy, lard ridden fingers all day long you might have breakouts. Just wash your hands and pillowcases and you'll be fine.

Puberty? Diet and humid tropical countries tend to result in this.

genes

it doesn't, it just doesn't show up as easily on dark skin

My cousin had this shit too, so it isn't only white people

>tf
you are white

FUCKING ACNE WHY DO I HAVE THIS SHIT I HAVE FUCKING SCARS ALL OVER MY BACK AAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1527091710444.jpg (500x500, 115K)

>tftp
no he isn't and neither are you

Use alcohol swabs, worked pretty well for me

i had it too and im not white

No. I'm Argentine. I'm BROWN.

it happens to blacks a lot too, but their skin is dark so it's not noticeable

not true, whenever i ate peanuts acne attacked like a bitch

absolute state of white people

what do you mean?

then you might have some kind of condition my dude

Cleans the pores and the pus pretty quickly

yeah but it doesnt help with the scarring right?

Well it helps them from becoming infected again

Try microneedling if you haven't already. Looks very promising.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4509584/

Alright, thanks for the help. I will try it.

I think derma rollers aren't that expensive, but you should make sure that the needles are sterile for each use. Good luck, user!

Thanks bro!

If you have an annoying pimple, just buy a box of those small alcohol pads or whatever they're called, along with a box of band-aids. At night put an alcohol soaked pad on your pimple and fix it there with a band-aid. It will help dry it up during the night and it will heal much quicker.

ok i will try this too. My main problem is that it just wont stop appearing. One pimple will heal and the next morning I will have three more.

shit races
lol no

Once I had such a massive pile it was like a half inch tall and when I popped it, pus shot out like a yard

India is reknown for its good doctor. You should ask your for an Accutane treatment. It's pretty harsh but it will change your life.

Attached: 1437267362287.png (467x316, 12K)

>'member the times when i was wee lad having smooth skin
>touch my face and its all rigid and rough
y- you just get used to it...

yeah i know about accutane but i heard it can lead you into a depression spiral. im already depressed so it could lead to anhero

Bad genes

Y-yeah.
At first when I was 16, I tried the treatment but I had to stop it short because I was scared of that. When I was 22 I did the entire process again and everything went fine, minus the other sides effects, such as dry nose, dry butthole, dry lips, major nose bleed, etc. Didn't really feel much depressed 2bh

I seldom have any pimples but I have a permanent red blemish across my nose and cheekbones

Attached: 1340189877550.jpg (400x319, 55K)

>dry butthole
WeW
Is it as bad as I think it sounds?

Attached: 1516067934851.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>seldom

Attached: fedora12.png (480x360, 195K)

Wish I were this handsome desu

Well, your butthole gets itchy and all, but it goes away after a while. The worst really are dry lips. They just peel and crack and bleed. Thus why balm is useful.

alright, I will do what you said for some time and if there is no change I will see a doctor and get accutane. Thanks for all the help!

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

>acne

Small time, try living with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, aka Satan's Acne. (google it for pictures, they're too disgusting to post.

I just tried to wash my face everyday and my acne disappeared

I thought Amerindians or Mestizos suffer from it more than any other race

My shitty acne story

>had massive pimple on nose
>one day walking in classroom in Hs.
>acquaintance was talking to friends
>I was walking behind him.
>Then suddenly BAM a light smack in the face
>no harm done and he says sorry
>then he looked at my face
>blood and pus on my my nose.
>he looks at my face and he visibly recoils. Then he looks at my hand and his shock turns to sheer revulsion and a small gag.
>blood and pus allover the side if his hand
>he yells "wtf is this" and runs to a kleenex box to wipe it off.
> I go to the washroom to clean up.

Check out Noriega.

I got a few ameridian and a few white genes in me, and I got from the white side cause some white cuz got too. Worst thing is that it turns into pissed sand after is gone. My cuz uses his iberian beard to disguise it. I'm too ameridian to grow my beard like him, so I look uglier after was all gone, and I lost brown pig and my skin gets red even all it's gone.

I had one between eyes with the size of a thumb, I had to lay down on a towel and leak pus the whole night while sleeping. Now it is a big scar near my eye, so now everyone asks wtf is it.

you would be surprised to know how little people know about basic hygiene
It seems obvious when you first mention it, but a lot of people don't consider that the food and dirt stuck to their face over the course of the day will also still be stuck until they wake up in the morning and take a shower.
Imagine being dirty an extra 8 hours a day when there's absolutely no need to be. No wonder people get acne.

then youve never seen a black person

Soyboy diet and genetics.

Im an Amerindian BULL and have never had to deal with acne. Ill also never have to fear about losing the hair on my head lmao

You're allergic to peanuts dumbfuck

Having been instructed with dermatology.
Do not consume sugar.
Take in diet of foods that are not irritating
The deep-fried food at morning or noon.
Keep the bedding clean.
stop the shampoo, and change it into soap.
The sugar is bad for beauty.

healthbenefitstimes.com/jobs-tears/

Too much dairy.

He was called pineapplehead for a reason.

Attached: 2307.jpg (300x180, 12K)

isn't Chile white

I've only seen a single person IRL that had acne.

My uncle had it pretty bad but hides the scars nowadays with a pretty thick beard.

this should be a lesson that some larger pimples should be professionaly removed and not by yourself

Attached: tramcar kid.png (403x446, 308K)

Virgin illness. Alfas don't have this crap. So stay butthurt.

Only acne from 15-16 masterrace.
However my jaw line can still spew out a few pimples if I've eaten American food

exactly, i think ppl should wash their face twice a day and take a shower everyday but that's asking the impossible on this site

>having acne
THE ABSOLUTE STATE of wh*toids
Also this