UN experts claim South Korea has to accept refugees in order to raise fertility rates

news.naver.com/memoRankingRead.nhn?oid=025&aid=0002832616&sid1=102&date=2018062910&ntype=MEMORANKING [korean]

wow

just wow

Attached: 0002832616_001_20180629131508562.jpg (430x323, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=025&aid=0002832616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh no if you don't that might mean companies making record profits might need to not pay its workers decreasing real wages

fix your link idiot

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=025&aid=0002832616

>that might mean companies making record profits might need to not pay its workers decreasing real wages

yes they'll absolutely have to pay tho. otherwise workers will blow up piggies' rich house and office building

People, especially Asian, is what the world needs more of! The market can't be wrong. Bless (((UN)))!
Consumers rise!

Honestly it's funny seeing anglos project their sad state of unions and employer/employee bargaining relations.

good thing south korea has a refugee reserve just a few kilometers north of Seoul.

Yemeni Refugee's route
Yemen>>Malaysia(same i*lam cunt,Declined)>>Japan(Declined)>>Korea(only in Jeju island)

Bp

no need to listen to this UN bs
just accept your northern brothers and zainichi brothers

Attached: korean school in Japan.jpg (640x429, 73K)

Send them to Japan. They need it more

Yea, North Korean refugees.

>tfw leaving this piece of shit of a country in just a few months

I'm indifferent about the refugees, but it feels damn fucking good. Burn in hell, Asia.

Attached: 1433221444501.png (483x481, 219K)

kim house

→ #
→ #
→ #

Where you going?

Yes user. Youve found some of my posts. Now what?

>UN experts claim South Korea has to accept refugees in order to raise fertility rates

inst south corea over populated already?

Attached: winstonmckenzie.jpg (1368x912, 98K)

Indiana, USA

Attached: 1529606507120.jpg (751x902, 57K)

Based
I only wish we could be neighbor/friends. Good luck in USA!

come on, if they'd row on the boat from yemen to actuall south korea that'd be impressive

wanna dance with me kim lol

> UN

literally just an even more incompetent League Of Nations from pre-wwII
two countries should not have veto powers over the entirety of the UN. and also it's power only works if people recognise it instead of throwing it away like the flaming bag of shit that it is

I hate the UN so god damned much.

>1990s
>baaw the world is getting overpopulated
>2010s
>we need more people guys

what's their endgame?

destruction of whites and creation of universal mutt race

This. I honestly believe every politician in the UN's pocket need to be gutted in the town square.

knocked up my blasian gf, doing my part

Asians arent white

Japanese and Koreans are white

Attached: 1529392751571.jpg (1500x1000, 170K)

Retarded weeb

>world already is overpopulated and the world population explodes the next decades
>UN wants every cunt to shit out more brown babies

What did the UN mean by this?

Attached: 1398025689628.jpg (377x561, 59K)

Germans aren't white (anymore)

hive cities when

Attached: Hive.png (2048x1536, 3.66M)

is that Minas Tirith in a dystopian world?

Or they could just start having sex with each other instead of refugees? Does the UN not know about you can sex with someone from your own country?

Warhammer 40K generic hive city, does look like Minas Tirath tho

Attached: hive_city_spires___w40k__by_derbz-db2lc7l.jpg (1280x1792, 311K)

Asia is a paradise, you idiot.

no(sort of. maybe?) it's margaret thatchers policies turned into a satirical tabletop game that eventually sort of turned into its own thing but still retaining its overblown origins.

does look like London though

Oy gevalt my asiatic friends. Just be a mensch and accept that diversity. It's good for you. You'd be meshuggah not to.

good thing even lefties and feminists in korea don't want mudshits in our country

Attached: 1529387416956.jpg (750x750, 51K)

overpopulation is unironically more of a direct threat to humans than muh global warming, but these people oddly seem to ignore that whenever they can use population decline as an excuse to get people to take in masses of brown people to their countries

weird

Im not really sure there are refugees who would want to live in korea to be honest

But why??? It is overcrowded as fuck.

Bump