Mayor of Birmingham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Leeds ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Blackburn ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Sheffield ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oxford .. MUSLIM
Mayor of Luton .... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oldham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Rochdale .... MUSLIM

All the following achieved by just 4-5 million Muslims out of the 66 million population:

Over 3,000 Muslim Mosques
Over 130 Muslim Sharia Courts
Over 50 Muslim Sharia Councils
An unknown number of back alley Madrassas
Muslims Only No-Go Areas Across The UK
Muslim Women...78% don't work and are on FREE benefits / housing
Muslim Men...63% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Families...6-8 children planning to go on FREE benefits/housing and now all UK schools are ONLY serving HALAL MEAT!

Press F to show your compassion

Attached: image.jpg (673x754, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fullfact.org/news/muslims-uk-viral-poster-factchecked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

f
Had a good run.

Attached: brit.png (1822x1215, 2.27M)

Based.

S

didn'y u hear? [B]rexit will fix everything sayonara globalists

Retards fullfact.org/news/muslims-uk-viral-poster-factchecked/

>muslims
>posts pic of sikh kid

dont care

Anime fags are why whitepeople are being outbred and the government has to bring in darkies for a workforce.

>Oi! Do you have loicense to post, blody infidel?

Attached: 1530220397283.png (235x215, 9K)

someone's mad

Attached: Spin2.webm (640x480, 1.2M)

F

Your colonial past has caught up with you. Considering all the atrocities you guys have committed, you're getting off easy

>JUST 5M

holy shit europe

>Sharia courts
Is this a joke?
We had those in Chechnya before and after the first war, when they had independence, they were abolished after the second war was won

Will subethnical nationalism save Britatin? By this logic Anglos have to learn Normann language, Welsh people - use their and etc.

To be fair these exact facts could have been used and it still would have sounded bad

Attached: 1529841595083.jpg (1018x1422, 151K)

I mean - it can may anglos culturally independent from THIS.

What do you think?

When the time will come I will fight side by side with my British brothers

>need labour
>accept churkas
>hope to integrate them
>get black and convert to islam in two generations
Seriously though, I reject to believe governments are so stupid to hope to assimilate those apes.

The powers that be don't care if they assimilate or not, as long as there's enough people to make a profit off of. Perhaps if there was a different economic structure in place this could have been avoided.

Attached: 1530109864568.png (420x420, 7K)

are you talking about your own country?

muslims are fine and based as fuck, it's spics and niggers you have to watch out for

Nope. Our muslims are local and live in their own republics within the federation. Our president choose the heads of their republicks.
Concerning niggers, we barely have them. Only in moscow. whre they sudy.

>muslims are fine and based as fuck

Attached: 1530135047544.jpg (593x471, 44K)

ALLAH STRAFE ENGLAND

>Need labour
>High unemployment and dropping real wages
It's not a Jewish conspiracy the rich just want to pay less and not need to worry about investing in children outside of the top percentiles

lol your country has tons of churkas from central asia and azerbaijan, too. don't lie.

nevermind internal migration from the caucasus

Hahhahahaahahaha
Nice one *Nglos

>officially confirming a wateredown version of the rant
ayy

Attached: 1530244926943.jpg (2134x3200, 2.77M)

Nope. Bullshit

This is the fault of the boomers
Boomers LITERALLY destroyed the white race
God I fucking despise boomers so much

alri Muhammad

Can't have kebab shops without Muslims, son!

Attached: 1522820169686.png (376x349, 56K)

>sends all their young men to the meatgrinder that is ww2
>have to accept foreigners to be able to rebuild the country
>lets them in en masse but just dumps them somewhere with no integration program whatsoever
>meanwhile continue taking part in their own degeneracy by wanking to 2d girls from Japan
>many years later birth rates are so low the government actively relies on immigration because the local population is too busy to make actual kids
>WHITE GENOCIDE REEEEEEEE
You guys cucked yourselves by yourselves, stop blaming others for it.

Was there ever a period in British history where those in power didn't care about the majority of their population beyond exploiting them to keep themselves rich ?

Otaku shit isn't popular in the U.K you retard

Good. Maybe if the UK turns into muslim shithole completely, the USA will make its European doll out of Poland, so we could be its unsinkanble aircraft carrier

>so we could be its unsinkanble aircraft carrier

But first we need to dig huge ditches along our borders, fill them with sea water, to become an island.

Total agree. Moscow.
нe выёбывaйcя тaм, чмo eбaнoe.

last bastion of England

forgot pic

Attached: plymouth-hoe.jpg (550x412, 33K)

Still better than shitalians

S

Not blaming others, but I take it you wouldnt mind it if we corrected the error by any means?

Allah is indeed great

Attached: 12.jpg (532x574, 60K)

Shouldn't have fought us in WW1.

The empire dumped 60% immigrant population on us and yet a 1st world nation couldn't handle a tiny bit of diversity?

What does it matter if its dog or human poo in the toilet? Just dont shit on the dinner table

You don't actually believe any of this unsourced crap, do you?

Why the fuck did you niggers fight against us in WWII we wanted to have a white world together with you but you fucking bongs always have to go against us.

It is indeed how said
Uk muslims populuation was 3,7mil in 2011 according to wikipedia, it is ver likely 4-5mil now and none of the other memes about sharia and raghead mayors matter then, thats fucked up enough as is

>3,7mil
Meant 2,7mil but between 2001 and 2011 they grew by 1,2mil and if I remember correctly immigration in bongistan has only increase the last couple of years so it is very likely atleast around 4m now

>11% of Muslim men are unemployed, while a further 24% are ‘economically inactive’, using 2015 figures. At the same time, about 6% of men in the UK were unemployed and 31% economically inactive

According to the actual facts they work more than the average citizen.

Sorry i didnt know you were a darkie

Huh, seems like you guys should you know, have more kids?
Also, from where do majority of your immigrants come from?

Attached: 1450347349593.jpg (500x500, 121K)

brits deserved it desu

>Huh, seems like you guys should you know, have more kids?

B-but muh life! I won't be able to go out to clubs and play video games all day if there's a kid to take care of!