Indian men are cool

Indian men are cool.

Attached: 10581032-kolkata-india-january-25-streets-of-kolkata-indian-people-wash-themselves-on-a-street-janua (974x1300, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krT_hGvEvhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poop lmao

would unironically rather be some brown pajeet living in a mud hut unaware of how shitty his life and predicament are than be me

>would unironically rather be some brown pajeet living in a mud hut unaware of how shitty his life and predicament are than be me
trade lives with me right now faggot

I live in the US and still probably have a worse life than those gentlemen in the OP pic

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=krT_hGvEvhg

>muh mud hut meme
They live on the street, you pleb.

>unaware
Poor does not mean retard, we know how shit our lives are

Makes you feel quite uncanny that there are people living lives like this in the same country as you, while you live in comfort and still complain about how shit your life is.

Based.

post pics of your house please
What kind of housing would a doctor in India live in? What about the average engineer?

I have two uncles who live in India, one lives like how an average Mexican lives desu. Three story house, fairly decent but clearly third world somehow. He fixes and resells computers or something.The other had a SUPER nice house, like it would be worth like 1.2 mil here in the US easily, I have no clue what he does (my mom always says something really bad, but I don't think there's gangs or something in india...)

I live in California, and honestly right now as a college student probably have shittier, grimier housing than he does, I fucking hate this expensive shithole

>(my mom always says something really bad, but I don't think there's gangs or something in india...)

kek

They don't have gangs in the American sense, but there's definitely gangs my friend.

Attached: 1528814705941.jpg (500x491, 32K)

It's all relative

rape gangs

I live in an apartment home.
Pic related, the building in the right.
My family's I guess somewhere between middle and upper middle class. Mom's a doctor and Dad's an engineer.
Times have changed though and because of the huge amount of engineers coming out every year, not everyone gets to be successful. Some actually due to the low amount of available jobs for them ended up becoming rickshaw drivers. Thankfully indian parents have started realising that Engineering, Medicine aren't the only viable career paths and are letting kids do what they want.

Attached: IMG_20180618_164718.jpg (1077x1080, 412K)

looks really fucking hot, which city is this

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Navi Mumbai/New Bombay
It isn't as hot as it seems, just took the pic when it was really sunny outside. Average temperature here is like 22-35 degrees celcius depending on the season.

>and are letting kids do what they want.
like this?

Attached: tumblr_litmj6o4Ei1qfae4co1_500.jpg (460x540, 52K)

It's a shame that they're so brown and built like literal apes, they have nice facial features

LOL the absolute state of mumbaikars

> tfw enjoying my comfy colonial bungalow in South Delhi

it's not out fault

ye gareeb log agar chahe toh education ke saath apni zindagi badal sakte hain

I wounder is India would do better with communist party in charge like in China.

Imagine that millions of people live in giant mansions on the hills and own cars that are worth millions, and millions of people live in op's picture's conditions. Makes you think

Those poor fags should get a fokken job. They just loiter around like a kings

here's my house

my parents are multi-millionaires and desu my life is comfy as shit. I rarely see the poverty in India and live in the richest neighborhood of the capital city with other rich high status people

Attached: Photo on 6-29-18.jpg (1080x720, 172K)

not to mention all my servants are low castes or muslims

kinda sad, but it is what it is

>multi-millionaires

Nice xiaomi tier potato camera.

>he thinks China is a commie country.

It's a dictatorial country with free market economy.

it's a pic from my mac

i don't phone browse

How big is your house? Can you post more pictures?

What a shitty wallpaper, dude.

solid colors are patrician choice.

Never wear sandals with long trousers.

That's one thing that irritates me the most about India.

5 bedroom 4 bathroom with a garage, 3 balconies and place for a pool

i didn't design it, my mom did

kek

you can't possibly suggest people to wear shoes in this heat!

You are very lucky

yeah I know m8

India truly is an unfair country and our class/social inequalities are absolutely horrible

Men's feet should never be visible, heat has nothing to do with it.

Will you buy new 2019 Suzuki/Maruti Jimny?

>Men's feet should never be visible, heat has nothing to do with it.
what are a you a gay fashion designer? I dare you to wear socks in 40 degree C for 5 hours straight.

>Jimny
What a shitty looking car.

I hope people in your surroundings don’t despise the poor
Honestly I think the caste system in India is an horrible thing, people who are at the lowest can only blame themselves for behaving badly in their previous life

No personal offense intended

How's the life of a servant in a big Indian house? Do they live in a depandance? Do they have slave-like conditions? Can I be your servant?

>india
>house

HOLY SHIT

Do you have toilets? Just asking

Attached: poo.jpg (6192x3416, 3.94M)

I'm south slav, it's super hot here during summer and I still wear low cut light summer boots everywhere other than beach.

Also democracy is system that failed India, you need Chinese style strong central govt. that can make long terms plans and is science not profit driven.

Democracy is just dictatorship of mediocrity and mediocrity is too stronk in India.

>What a shitty looking car

Sick floral wallpapers man.

No, Suzuki is seen as very low status here

Audi = Mercedes > BMW in India

they do, unfortunately. When you're that privileged in ALL areas of life in a society you start feeling "im so superior to all of them lmao" - I probably am a bit more self-aware so I don't feel that way

they live in servants quarters, get paid decent by Indian standards, some rich families do abuse servants and treat them like slaves but mine dosen't

see, all my servants come from this one village in Punjab that my grandfather purchased so it's our village and we build houses for them and shit and in turn they work for our family

No, you cannot. First of all, it's very weird if a foreigner even lives here much less works as a servant

you are so rich that you can buy an entire village and turn it into a servants town? Forget about the become servant part, send me 2000€/month please.

Man, I really can't wait for some super multi resistent virus to come from this shithole and wipes out humanity.

Attached: 1457284769650.png (518x384, 297K)

I have been to india
there were some big houses

Attached: 7B4DD1FF-002C-45D8-9D3F-B6F80FD5DC0C.jpg (1536x2048, 976K)

That's not a pic of your house, its a pic of the interiors.
Also
>living in Delhi
>not seeing poverty
Hmm seems quite (not) plausible..

Yes, lol

I don't live in India anymore though. I study and live in California now

yes, a middle class indian will definitely have expensive security cameras and sofas worth 2 lakh rupees

lol

>It isn't as hot as it seems,
>22-35 degrees celcius
wew

Arre, that Punjabi chadjaw on /desi/?
Too many Punjabi commiefornians on Jow Forums, it's confusing to keep track

>see, all my servants come from this one village in Punjab that my grandfather purchased so it's our village and we build houses for them and shit and in turn they work for our family
What the fuck.
How rich are you to buy an entire village?

I was talking about summer. That's pretty cool for summers in India.

haan bro

easy double digit crores rich

>all my servants come from this one village in Punjab that my grandfather purchased so it's our village and we build houses for them and shit and in turn they work for our family
10/10 troll.

nope

All my servants have been from that village and the servant who manages all the servants is the son of the guy who had the same job when my dad was a kid

my grandfather recently went there and built some more houses

it's a burial tomb, you shithead.

i was calling your bullshit on buying an entire village.

your servants coming from a single village is a non-sequitur.

when I said buying i meant we own the land on which the village is built and my grandpa built all the houses in that village for people to live in

so it essentially is our village

>so it essentially is our village
no it's not.
What age are you dude to not understand the difference?

We have a bit of class struggle here it seems.

Revolution in India when?

>What a shitty wallpaper, dude.
>solid colors are patrician choice.
100%, that type of wall paper probably fell out of style here in the early 90s.

Jap/Pajeet banter has got to be my favourite thing

Attached: 1527977032085.png (226x193, 119K)

>super hot
Anything below 35 degrees is not hot

Looks more comfy than Japan like hell.

Engrish teachers*