What is it that makes them so uniquely fucking obnoxious?

What is it that makes them so uniquely fucking obnoxious?

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (640x337, 13K)

German ancestry.

That most of them didn't have to learn a second language to post here, so there isn't an idiot filter

I've had this thought myself...

What is it that makes other countries so obsessed

that applies to brit posters too, but people pretend not to notice it

Isn't this more of an issue everywhere? Communities based around foreign media or memes that don't bother to learn the language are pure fucking cancer. Hell, we have /lat/ here.

I think the problem is that there's a shitton of burgers here, so the chances of meeting a fuckwad with a US flag is higher.

Attached: 1478749722437.png (540x482, 190K)

You keep posting the same shit over and over. Almost on the level of the australian northern-italyposter.
Literally no german person is anywhere near the levels of americano obnoxiousness

Oh, Brits and Australians are much worse posters than Americans

American (((Germans)))

Attached: 1525259854054.png (1124x598, 203K)

we're better than you and you can't stand it

Are you kidding me? Germans are the worst posters here by far.

Inability to form compromises.
They regard it as a quest for freedom.
They are grown up children to the rest of the world, never satisfied always governed by materialistic values.

Are you that same shill?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto_2018-06-29_09-13-01.png (1900x261, 59K)

claiming to be 1/nth of a race as well as labelling themselves as "nth American" instead of just saying they are Yankees

>flag
>post

thanks best neighbor

America is in a unique position as being the first new world nation without a direct historical ancestry. We've always had this conflict about what it means to be American
>In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.
Teddy Roosevelt

Something in the water probably

As with all of the nations in the Americas, our identities consist on language

>Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all
Why does every """american""" call themselves irish-americans and shit then? Are there no americans left in the US?

All you central Americans speak spanish but think you're different from each other. What is it, the tribe you came from or random nationalism based on some president you had in the 19th century?

because consumerism killed american culture and people latch on to whatever they can

trained to think in extremes one way or another

stop bullying ameribros

who else will you have to bully then?

because dispora cannot let go of their ties. the whole muh heritage shit comes from euros who fled.

the leafs of course

Muslims

really? i thought you guys loved canada here.
>bullying urself
but y

it's hot

>no divided allegiance

>when your citizens bitch and whine about their heritage
>when it comes to a point that everyone labels themselves as "Nth American" and get offended over their perceived blatant misuse of their "culture"
fucking hell Teddy would be rolling in his grave right now