Needs a nuke

Needs a nuke

Attached: 7490-004-415899A0.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Why? They have several hundred. I don't think they want more.

Or 10...

soon if they keep fucking around in the spratly islands

No I mean they need 90% of their miserable population killed

I second this. This "country" messes it's own and with the world by simply existing.

>only 90%
amateur

Pls no.

No we must protect the qts

Attached: DZsh4BBo4e8.jpg (1024x1135, 106K)

Attached: xi smile.jpg (300x197, 8K)

10% left are the oppressed minor ethnic groups

It's responsible for a huge chunk of the world's imports and exports. Its economy has gone from nothing to one of the largest in the world and within 50 years it'll have a larger middle class than the US.

you have their genes too

based philippines

Pls yes.
For the good of humanity

>hardlyhumaninsects.jpg

You need to follow news more closely. China and north-korea are no longer playing the bad guys. In this season it is Russia.
Take your blue pill and watch the show.

I want to culturally enrich her

50 years is way too long. Within 20 it will outpace us.

I don't care if the Chinese wasn't so entangled with the PH, our country could be in a geater shape.
My ancestors left China, because they knew how shit China was.

*GREATER

You have to go back, Wu.

You're retarded

>I don't care if the Chinese wasn't so entangled with the PH, our country could be in a geater shape.
Should have joined the USA then

M8 your country is a bitch. If it wasn't for the Chinese we'd still be there fucking you over. At least china has finally become stronk

agreed.
I afraid of them and all asians. They are strangest nation in the world. Who knows how it could end otherwise, better nuke them now.

China is nothing more than a vast slave labor camp designed to enrich the CCP elites by using their huge population to produce cheap garbage for export.

Are you black? OwO post dick

I seriously don't understand why there's so much hatred of modern China. Yes I am 100% white.

I think people wrongly have the mindset of wealth/power-balance tipping towards them when in reality we all benefit from a higher percentage of the globe reaching "developed" status.

China is improving rapidly. They actually have a competent government, unlike the US. Things are still pretty shitty for some but you only talk shit because you know it's going to overtake the US in a couple of decades and you're scared.

Attached: o-CHART-4-570.jpg (570x373, 23K)

they have 0 allies and next to no soft power. they can't even pull russia into their orbit. chinese dominance is a meme, the entire world will rally against them when they've had enough of their shit

we've already got a thread for hating chinese people, i'm starting to think that people here actually hate us and it might not be ironic.

Our prez is dumb, shit on the allies and sleep with the enemies.
Context? Most of the corrupt elites are, Chinese people that left china (obviously you had to have some wealth if you ever did.) And wind up in some poor unknown municipality and get rich and amass a lot of power.

And there many more instances.

It's absolutely unironic but the upside is that it's totally 100% your fault

our fault that we outperform you?

>They actually have a competent government, unlike the US.
All possibility of rational discussion ended here.

All OZ flags are Chinese

>I seriously don't understand why there's so much hatred of modern China. Yes I am 100% white.

I'm afraid of their huge population which is still raising while we stagnating. And also they are keep their eye on Russian Far East, because of its small Population density and resources.
Too bad Putin is notorious chink's dick sucker

so it's true that australia is infested with chinks

Here's the ultimate redpill. The real danger posed by China isn't economic or political or military, it's ecological. The levels of pollution they generate are nothing short of horrific and their apparent fixation on trying to hunt endangered animals to extinction for traditional medicine. They fished out their own waters and have to send pirate fishing boats around the world.

No lol your fault that you act subhuman in every facet of your miserable existence. You also outperform "us" in nothing

You guys have 6000 nukes. Mainland russia will never be invaded again.

No its just China being China the threat here is obviously just China

Russia could have that growth too if you guys stopped trying to cuck the west and getting sanctioned.

China has improved on this massively. India is the one that's still scary.

Come to auckland

>chinese immigrants are the sole reason some suburbs are decent and relevant and valuable, turn them from backwater shitholes into thriving communities
>LOOK AT THESE CHINESE TAKING OVER OUR NEIGHBOURHOODS
a few isolated cases aren't representative of all of us dumb faggot

Attached: crowd-outside-eastwood-shopping-centre[1].jpg (800x600, 184K)

Probably going to have to move there when I graduate anyway. Do immigrant chinks still love white dick?

google debt trap diplomacy. china doesn't have to annex territory by force. they're already trying to do it in eastern europe

oh and we outperform you in almost everything, chinese are in many high manager positions while stupid low iq whites are tradies and manual labourers who only live for the weekend

Bit rude

Needs a nuke

Attached: .png (1280x674, 29K)

>91546893
>China
>Highest IQ
>Highest GDP(PPP)
>Largest population
>Most innovative country(more sci paper than the usa)
>5000 years of history
>Superpower for 4800 years
>Petro-yuen

Soon we will destroy america take over all the Africa,Australia,Canada,New zealand and Russia far east

Attached: sh.jpg (569x370, 209K)

>all these ausnz flags
hmm

>a few isolated cases
Except a lack of manners and general common sense behaviour like not shitting on the floor of a tram is endemic to ALL chinese. Maybe you've just been away from the mainland for too long and fooled yourself into thinking you are like them

this

>Wars are won by nukes
>China wants Russian land

Attached: fat-dumb-and-ugly-9781451603903_hr.jpg (1400x1400, 180K)

India does not
>suck the life essence of any sea it passes by

>I seriously don't understand why there's so much hatred of modern China

Why would anyone possibly oppose a Hitlerian government that imprisons any of its citizens who show any kind of free, individual thought, creates apocalyptic levels of pollution, poaches endangered animals to extinction for traditional medicine, and has aggressive designs on all of its neighbors?

Attached: Squidward_Design_2.jpg (512x384, 29K)

incredible post

>let me tell you about what you and your people are like
hahahaha stfu, face it, we are the reason australia is even valuable without us it would be nothing they trade with china the most, not USA or europe, we have earnt this country. there is no mainland chinese and not mainland, only chinese people all across the world as one.

Attached: intro01-2[1].jpg (930x500, 182K)

Now take a step just outside those shiny buildings and...

Attached: 747849849.jpg (594x379, 65K)

Hmm almost as if it's oceanic primetime...

>>Highest IQ
Meme
>>Highest GDP(PPP)
Wrong. Also a shithole per capita
>>Largest population
Of shit
>>Most innovative country
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
years of history
Trampled by commies. No culture or history left
>>Superpower for 4800 years
sure lmao

Nobody is annexing swathes of countries via debt.

Seething

>taking over the world
That's why we hate you ant people

you must be a german speaking swede they are the worst kind when i went to your country terrible people

I thought Jow Forums was blocked in China?

It's not.

google is which means captcha
so you need to buy pass

who really needs to be nuked is switzerland
country of annoying diaspora

I like China

Alot of people are getting paid by shilling here.

China is absolute garbage that does no useful service to the human race except in making cheap tennis shoes and computer keyboards.

You are china.

Who the fuck would pay for shilling on Jow Forums to a bunch of losers?

He typed from a device manufactured in China connected to a device full of components manufactured in China.

wonder if chinks realize they're actually on a straight collision course to a real war with the US under xi

>china is useless except for when they are useful
hahahaahahaha dumb americans, and we dont care if we are useful to you or not you are not useful to us so why do we care?

I never said it was Chinese shills, dumb dumb !

Unlikely

Attached: trumpushensun.jpg (1920x1080, 764K)

>He typed from a device manufactured in China connected to a device full of components manufactured in China
Nah, the actual components would be made in Japan or something and just sent to China for assembly because China has almost no technology of their own.

> War between two nuclear nations
> War between two fairly codependent nuclear nations

Attached: bF9Bw-kk3-c.jpg (960x640, 121K)

You're a bad troll bruce.
Stick to shitposting

They do it for free, its just losers on losers :^)

Sounds like germany and greece.

Since China usually has an apocalyptic civil war every 90 years, it'll be due up again before too long.

People are butthurt of china because they are afraid of our success and power, china will rule the world very soon even tho everyone want us to fail but that will never happen

Your hate only make us stronger

US is headed same direction

America contributes far more environmental damage than anyone and China is extremely isolationist compared with America. Also their interventions aren't trying to force their ideology on the world like you do.

A lot of people (especially Americans) seem stuck in the idea that there's some ideal government/cultural system like democracy that everyone should adhere too and that eventually we'll creep towards one world government, so your ideology must triumph. This is totally wrong. There should always be multiple, adaptable systems (countries) in competition with each other and the successful elements should be mimicked.

Chinese are actually really happy with their "Hitlerian government", but I bet you think they're the only brainwashed ones

Attached: cult-like-behavior-pledge.jpg (1989x1264, 855K)

>success and power taken by doing criminal things

Why would I be jealous of that?

>criminal
no its called being smart :) something you wouldn't know

Though america does a lot too, you CANNOT deny the damage China does.

CCP shillbots hate when someone points how just how unimaginably shitty China is.

Attached: A study found that China's export industry is responsible for pollution that blows across the P (2048x1273, 225K)

Nobody is afraid of you lad, you're a third world shithole. Your people just make everyone around them cringe. Get a culture and learn some manners. Also poo in loo

It's called being cheeky, corrupt and no sportsmanship whatsoever learn more vocabulary you shill

>Also their interventions aren't trying to force their ideology on the world like you do

Then why has China illegally occupied Tibet for 68 years and committed cultural genocide on them? Why also do they want to invade Taiwan and impose communist totalitarianism on them by force?

If someone held me at gunpoint and made me choose between living in the US and China, I'd pick the US, sure, but they are both shit. Big difference is America was strong and is now declining, China was weak and is growing rapidly.

Also develop some human qualities like empathy and get a soul.
Also your people are incredibly stupid. Educate them

then why usa blocking all our corporations like Huawei. Also our culture is 5000 years old, how old is your culture living in caves?

you should learn chinese since your country owned by us now :D