>Sovereign German land
YEAH TAKE EM
>Sovereign Ukrainian city
YEAH TAKE EM
>Awful sounding language that only natives can speak
YEAH SPEAK EM
>Innocent muslim looking Chileans on trams
YEAH HURT EM

Attached: 1530198873265.png (1528x1184, 57K)

shit forced meme

t.YEAH KILL EM

>innocent Turks

YEAH KILL EM

>innocent
>germans

Attached: IMG_2036.jpg (313x313, 67K)

Polish language is pretty nice, it just has horrodenous otrhography in dire need of reform.

It was reformed fairly recently, in the 18th century. Spelling reflects very well how a word will be pronounced. Our orthography is extremely phonemic and much more logical than for example english, where the letter o can be red as o, uh, ah or oh depending on the word.

Nah, I hated it too at first, but it's turning around to where it's being used ironically. I'm ok with this now.

>delicious pierogi
YEAH EAT 'EM

I know it's phonemic, that's pretty great in fact. I am talking about ugly double-letters like cz, sz, ie etc. Making them single letters (e.g. cz to c' as in czech and south slavic languages) would decrease clutter and make the text way easier to read.

Mind your own business and reform your shithole first

Absolutely.
Hey, Polaks, take these: Čč Šš Žž

>Making them single letters (e.g. cz to c' as in czech and south slavic languages) would decrease clutter and make the text way easier to read
t. I have no idea what I'm talking about but I'll voice my opinion anyway
Replacing cz with Czech c' would make it very easy to confuse with ć. Same goes for sz and ś.

>russian
you have too many letters

I agree that it would be easier to read text this way if you're a non-native. However other languages have corresponding letter groups, for example sh and ch in english or sch and tsch in German. In Polish it's just extremely noticable since we use sounds like sh and ch a lot, as do most Slavic languages, I presume. I'm not in favor of reforming something just for the sake of reforming though, it's been our alphabet for a long time and it's a part of our language by now. I especially hate the retards who think that we should switch to the cyrillic script just because we're, hurr durr, Slavs n shiet.

But we already have Ć and Ś and they represent distinct sounds.

t. Luigi-Marco Buchtmann

It is not necessacry to make them look similar, you know. You could just add a tail like with other letters.

I don't think that we have too many letters, but it needs some reform.

Well it's weird to think that Polish alphabet should be switched to cyrillic just because slavs, but I think it would mostly fit even if you take just the russian alphabet. For example, it aleready differentiates between polish E (Э) and IE (E), has CZ as one letter (Ч) and the rest. With effort, I can mostly understand Polish text after considering these differences, but the szczczczc thing hurts my eyes so much.

That's good, but should be better.

Blow it out your ass.

bump

>>Jews kicked out of Western Europe x 100
>YEAH ACCEPT EM

I don't regret anything

Attached: apology.png (767x263, 27K)

>GoldProcessor
>wants gold

>innocent Germans

How dare those germans give us our own country in 1917! they should have to pay!

t. mentally retarded pan-slavic irredentist germanophobe

>give
Lmao.

POLISH

BORDER

STRIP

>t. la creatura

germans are our crypto-slavic brothers

Final state of Poland was not determined when german defeat happened. Most likely self determined state in the borders of Congress-Poland. Anyways, the Allies actually did not revoke the borders of Brest-Litovsk, so be a little thankfull for making you a country again. Otherwise you would still be unter the Russian yoke.

>innocent Jews
don't forget it.

Poles = Animals

Aik tu, žuvies grybe.

Dink atgal į lenkija slavikai

>tsch
How come they never get shit for this one?
We have a bunch of digraphs and one simple trigraph with a vowel while they have a fucking full-consonant quadgraph.
It's more of an eyesore than anything we have and yet nobody ever bats an eye.

because they almost never used it i guess
meanwhile every second polish word has szcz

chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie w trzebrzeszczynie

w szczebrzeszynie idioto

chuj mnie to (ang. dick me this)

>Lithuanian, Ukrainian, and Russian culture
>YEAH CLAIM EM

Explain to me what`s with all the commotion?

Attached: revy and some fotze.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

>Germans
>Innocent

*Szczebrzeszynie, it's an actual place

I disagree, Cz is better than Č because you don't have to press alt key to type it.
Fuck alt