How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan?

How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (1280x853, 39K)

>

because it isnt

t.takeshi

t.jungkook

t.honda

t.davido

smartphones

Koreans are better people in general and I think the world is starting to see that and their vastly underappreciated and unique beautiful culture unlike that of overrated and oversaturated japan.

this!!!!!!

Hi Kim

Korean view: Korea vs Japan
Japanese view: Japan vs China
Chinese view: China vs America
American view: no rival

Chinese are better people in general and I think the world is starting to see that and their vastly underappreciated and unique beautiful culture unlike that of overrated and oversaturated America.

Hi nobita

Very true
But Koreans are even better

ok I understand that you love Korean so much

Because technology evolves expotentially, while drawings and cartoons evolves linearly.

Its fucking 2018 and our plastic surgery surpassed your *nime drawing and kpop idols trained from literally 9 or 11 yo are better at pandering to autistic fags then muh mangakas. Damn Why is it so hard for you to understand this simple description

>Very true
don't lie poor kim lol

Hello jin chen wu

>Japan vs China
but japan can't even beat poland. how can they go against china

>technology evolves expotentially, while drawings and cartoons evolves linearly

I realy hate kind of these retarded people
they don't learn how work any algorithm
even they don't how work this site
only saying that AI HELP YOU ALL BECAUSE NOW FUTURE
and I watched some kind of anime using ai or something
just shit

so many english teachers in one thread

I no lie, pussycunt eye

Majoring CE(computer education) and I'm sure technology evolves expotentially. Every time I lurk on hackernews and find new fancy github projects i get shocked.

>Then
*than

Buttu I dontu speaku english, sorry for my poor english

Why are dirty japs so jelous of Korean success?

what success?

Attached: the land of the rising sun.jpg (7732x2952, 1.38M)

don't play kim
ur south Korean
norks never hate chink

if you were. read some books of chooling machine then you will understand I said

>chooling machine
> turing machine
bad english

I live in Asian region of Russia which is economically and geografically close to Korea/Japan /China. More than half of population is also asian here. So due to my own experience, 85% of people learning Korean here would rather learn Japanese, but they are too stupid to do it.

China is weak.
They could not clear the Asian preliminaries.

I really can't think of anyrhing else than K-Pop and Samsung. Stop worrying too much, weeb culture and Japanese things in general have been spreading a lot more in the west.

Attached: 761cc06ccbee92bac960cd4528498893.jpg (419x593, 403K)