Reminder that if you descend from one of the following ethnic groups-
>Irish
>Italian
>Mexican
>Central American
>South American
>Afro Caribbean
>German
-then you are not American, no matter how many of our tax dollars you get via welfare.

Attached: 1529455655287.jpg (1200x858, 380K)

>his continent was named after an italian
Know YOUR place

Attached: IMG_1798.png (308x313, 9K)

>WE WUZ EXPLORAZ N SHIET MAMABABUCCI

Attached: 1528307441386.png (1528x1516, 79K)

nice damage control

Attached: 1528201963497.jpg (679x472, 64K)

Does this man look white?

Attached: Benito_Mussolini_colored.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

>the united states of Amerigo

lmao

Sounds based.

I read from the mid 1800s until like the early 1900s Brits basically had freedom of movement with the US and the US favoured British settlers in the west because they wanted to keep the country English speaking and protestant.

Absolutely gutted my ancestors decided to stay living in the Manchester slums instead of homesteading some land in Colorado haha

>America will always be g*Rman majority

Attached: 1529790629822.jpg (932x700, 123K)

the Irish built america

>the Irish built america

Attached: 1490535691624.jpg (700x700, 78K)

But most settlers in the mid-west and beyond were German.

The g*Rmans arrived becuase the infinite wars they were instigating left them starving and poor.

Because they couldn't get enough Brits because the British government were already giving Brits land in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa in the 1800s most whites in the US are German and a major aspect was the fact they were protestants. Same goes for their acceptance of lots of Nordic immigrants.

It sounds so weird now because people generally don't care but Protestantism was a big issue that people used to care about a lot.

En primer lugar, los estados unidos fueron construidos en tierra robada

En segundo lugar, la declaración de independencia establece que todas las personas fueron creadas iguales. La raza no tiene nada que ver con la ciudadanía.

Attached: white america.png (806x684, 283K)

That's wrong.

Oh no I am aware of that. I am just pointing out that if the goal was to get British immigrants in the west, they utterly failed since it was mainly Germans.

> Oh nein, ve haft been found out!

Russians are good then.

Attached: wealth_in_america.jpg (286x958, 81K)

The majority of German immigration to the US happened when Germany was neither united not particularly warlike. In fact what contributed far more was the suppression of the liberal revolution of 1848 and the persecution of political opponents. But I guess you're more into memes instead of actual history

Krauts are demons confirmed.

Attached: 1471087476177.jpg (668x919, 147K)

How the fuck are Australians so rich here?

>european-american

Attached: 1513437517350.gif (640x550, 204K)

Chinks with Australian citizenship investing in Florida real estate.

Most of them were fleeing poverty following poor harvests and searching for new opportunities. This also was one of the main reasons that the revolution happened in the first place. Peasants revolted because of starvation while the bourgeois fought for democracy or a liberal constitutional monarchy, abstract concepts that most of the low class didn't know or care about. After the monarchs made concessions to the peasants the revolution was over for them since they didn't want to change the state. Without them the revolution was doomed to fail.