Want a cheaper vacation for summer? Go to Poland

rantapallo.fi/aktiivilomat/seikkailuloma-puolassa-kolme-yllattavaa-ideaa/

1. Salt mines
Polish salt mines are from 12th century. Only 1% of the salt mines are available for the public to see but even this tour takes two hours and it is impressive. There is also a chapel where 500 people can fit inside at the same time.

2. Rapids
There is rivers and rivers contain rapids in Poland. You can travel with a boat/raft. The raft is operated by a seasoned river traveling veteran Pole. You can spend at least 2 hours while traveling in the rivers.

3. Go to the mountains of Poland
Visit the town of Krynica Zdroj and walk to the mountains.

Attached: puola-tatra-nainen-vuoristo-ss.jpg (1220x800, 399K)

Is there "not get beaten up by ultra-nationalists" pack?

no, go to hungary, hungary is cheaper, we need more tourism money

This

>Polish salt mines
We have enough of that on Jow Forums

Attached: salt-chapel.jpg (1220x800, 332K)

kek

Say it LOUDER

Attached: 1030741165.jpg (1000x541, 95K)

why when you can visit france instead

But I don't want to get beaten up just for being brown

Attached: 1460941185404-pol.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

les brésiliens sont blancs

There is lots of chink tourists here so you should be fine

Yes there is a risk of that, but just imagine all those Polish qts lusting after Brazilian cock

Where do I apply for the ultra-nationalists? I haven't met one yet. Every soyboy advertises Poland as some kind of nazis-on-the-moon deal and I can't find any association that would be even le Pen tier.

Why the fuck would anyone but Jews go to Poland? Kazakhstan is where it's at.

am i crazy? i am living in the slav shithole with boring faces, grey buildings and all that mentality, and going to spend a vacation in the same facilities?

>implying you can afford anything else
Come home slav man

Why the fuck would Jews visit Poland? Poles hate Jews

To visit Polish Death Camps

If you look like pic related you have nothing to worry about.

I was just thinkin' what should I do on vacation. Polish salt mines it is. I think I'll live there for 4 weeks.

Hungary is only Budapest and nothing more.

Poland has a sea, mountains, lakes, forests, hills, cities, towns, villages etc.

Flying from Turku to Gdansk is one of the cheapest flights I know, if you reserve it early and use a cheap company with minimal luggage it can be as low as 10 €

Why does a Finnish flag shill for Poland? Are you a poolack abroad?
Ebin tabloid info
According to several indexes we're a very safe cunt

>Puola
Finnish is cute! Cute!

Im unironically thinking about going backpacking in eastern europe this summer.

Not sure what to expect, I have never been in this part of europe.

STAY OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FILTHY FOREIGNERS

Subhuman non white

Gdańsk is cute, but only in the old town.

Apart from it, it's a typical Russian-tier commieblock shithole

>Want a cheaper vacation for summer? Go to Poland

no thank but polaken AIDS can have only finish.

You cant believe that someone actually just likes you?

there's nothing to like about Poland

for the same reason no one really likes Ivory Coast, Paraguay or Laos

I went to Balaton, Hortobágyi and Hévíz, pretty good t b h

You beat up a chilean for no reasons besides the fact that he "looked like an arab", guy was a fucking piano teacher.

Poland is shit climate-wise. Y'all don't even have tundras.

Attached: Europe_Köppen_Map.png (1885x1200, 831K)

"I" didn't beat up anyone. That happened once and made it to national news. Warsaw and every other city is full of nig nogs and poo in loos and somehow they don't get all their bones broken on their first day here, or on any day after that. Don't believe every meme the media push on you.

>cheap
>beautiful old cities
>good vodka
>beautiful women
>kurwa
>witcher

I've only been in Gdansk though, but I can believe other cities are also very nice, like Warsaw and Krakow. Also the customer service in Poland has always been 10/10.

Attached: polska.jpg (781x638, 359K)

>live ~80 summers in your entire life
>even think about spending 1 of those summers going to fucking POLAND

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

One day..

fuck you dorists. you will shit up Poland and you shitted up the whole europe. Yu will turn cities into disgusting McToursit traps, inflate prices and fuck up the atmosphere with million tourist groups walking around. Leave Poland alone

Attached: SDC11138.jpg (3072x2304, 2.99M)

C-Can i go live in Kraków t-then?

Attached: 1519273768215.png (844x636, 49K)

It's honestly difficult, just take a look at this thread

>customer service in Poland has always been 10/10.
That's odd because customer service is something burger and anglo tourists always complain about
Perhaps it's about their permasmile/smalltalk culture and our blank faces, I guess a Finn wouldn't be bothered by that

Disguise yourself as a girl and go with your childhood best friend who've you always secretly had a crush on.

Why should i want to go to a third world nation?

so why are you in italy then?

All cashiers have been very nice and polite, same with the locals, very helpful. That same taxi driver who picked me from the airport promised to bring me back when I'll leave.

Police officers helped me on the right direction. Also once in a shopping mall I Iaunched an alarm, because someone forgot to remove that anti-theft thingy from something I bought and the mall guard was very chill and professional. And after that episode he came to me and asked "Hey, how was my english?" It was funny.

I guess americans are used to that asslicking type of service where they call you "sir" and stuff.

I've only had once a situation that felt a bit threatening, when a guy asked a cigarette from me in polish and when I answered that I dont speak polish he gave me a really sharp gaze and asked where I'm from. And when I told that I'm from Finland he stared me a few seconds, thanked for the cigarette and left.

Attached: 1521235403905.jpg (500x327, 19K)

I'm a bit of a Polonophobe. I don't think I'd enjoy vacationing there.
Czechs seem more civilized.