Sunscreen jew

Why the hell is sunscreen so fucking expensive all of the sudden? It goes for over €10 for a little spray bottle of 200ml as soon as the sun starts to shine just a little bit.
Why doesn't another brand enter the market? Is it really this expensive to make?

Attached: 802190_xlarge_1[1].jpg (1000x1000, 74K)

Das rite wh*Teboi no amount of black semen will protect you from the sun (KARA BOGA)

Well I'm not interested in black semen I'm just curious about the massive profit margin that must be on these products. I doubt the lotion costs more than a few cents to make.

Buy it on amazon. My brand of choice is the australian blue lizard

How big is the sunscreen mafia in Italy?
I remember buying a bottle of this stuff for like €15 in a supermarket in Greece, but then again that was just me being very lazy

lol. i bought that exact bottle the other day for 14€.

Spooky. But my wh*toids' skin needs protection against KARA BOGA's wrath ( the sun RAH) when i go running

50+ is a bit too much, I always have factor 20 and it's enough for me.

Did nature give us sunscreen ? No, so don't put that shit on your skin

There is a lot of competition because we actually need sunscreen. I'd say it's cheaper.

Retard, nature didn't give us toothpaste either but toothpaste has greatly improved human's dental health

This is what you look like if you use sunscreen all throughout your life. The people on the pic are 63 and 74 years old. I can post more examples like this if you want

Attached: solkräm.jpg (432x768, 82K)

Nah, toothpaste is terrible for you mate

Attached: 1466256599905.png (505x571, 328K)

>wearing sunscreen
take it from a Texan that this shit is mostly pointless
wear long sleeves or a coat, a big hat to cover your neck and pants for your legs

clothes that cover your body, especially a long coat are much better in hot weather, there's a reason why this is traditional western wear and why Arabs wear long robes and wrap up their heads

>but toothpaste has greatly improved human's dental health
ancient hunters had excellent teeth and much better jaw structure than modern men

rub some oil like olive or coconut or carrot seed oil on your skin to protect it

We've been using toothpaste for 3000 thousand years, what's good for you is fluoride, which we've been given vast amounts by nature.

It's not the oil but the metal particles that protect from UV. Cover up, wear hats. Whiteys only need 20 mins of sunlight prr day.

>ancient hunters had excellent teeth and much better jaw structure than modern men
They also had a completely different diet and one difficult for most of us to consume.

maybe eat fewer ground beef hamburgers and more tough red meat bud

>not consuming burgers daily in America
you stupid fucking gook, I kill you!

Sunscreen is just a TiO2 particles colloid. It's cheap as fuck to produce.

>It goes for over €10 for a little spray bottle of 200ml

aren't you rich as fuck or is this the legendary tightness of the dutch?

sunscreen is for babbies or people leving in meme deserts where cars melt and shit. Unless you';re spending your day in the sun at the beach or due to work, you shouldn't need it.