Do people even go to the beach in Scandinavia? or is it impossible without literally freezing your nuts off...

do people even go to the beach in Scandinavia? or is it impossible without literally freezing your nuts off? do Scandi anons ever get jealous of countries like mine who have hot sunny beaches year round?

Attached: 690px-Scandinavia.png (690x600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mhkXhT4br4
youtu.be/S8AJPHjLTR8
youtube.com/watch?v=1umXIHB1U4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are nice during the summer.

this has to be bait from some scandi muh heritage strayan shitposter, now they wont stfu about MUH beaches

>his country is landlocked

forgot image

Attached: C_HJSvjUAAAI9CG.jpg (670x687, 45K)

bump

people get naked in their garden when it's 10c and sun.

don't there willies ever get cold?

we are literally melting right now

We have like a trillion lakes where you can go swimming. I've been bathing like 10 times already this year. The sea is almost always cold as hell though

yes. was at the beach yesterday

no, not when the sun is shining.

bump

we have many beaches here. not sure about sweden and norway

Attached: dueodde-familiecamping.jpg (550x412, 22K)

The Baltic Sea is literally full of Russian shit.

Go drink it then.

This is our "Bondi".

youtube.com/watch?v=1mhkXhT4br4

(wrong vid in deleted post)

>Going to the beach to swim and sunbathe in Iceland

Never happens. We have an ascendant surfing scene tho. The water is hella cold tho. youtu.be/S8AJPHjLTR8

Attached: IMG_20180618_125216.jpg (556x395, 40K)

Just yesterday I was at the beach and it was full of people swimming and sunbathing. so it's very real during summers, really hot here.

About the hot sunny beaches year round though, yes we are quite jealous. That's why we go to Spain/Thailand/Greece during winters.

Have you ever heard of thing called summer?

youtube.com/watch?v=1umXIHB1U4k
sandniggers taking creepshots on busy beach. very typical behaviour of them

Attached: abi2.jpg (1080x1920, 315K)

Why aren't they being killed?

i wouldn't recommend doing that. it might be illegal

>go to nightclub
>around the dancefloor there is in every corner atleast one honorary citizen lurking for drunken grills

> do people even go to the beach in Scandinavia?

Yes all the time in August. When the water is about 22-24 degrees it's quite comfy-

Attached: Bystranda_2014-07-21.jpg (800x547, 98K)

Not really jealous of it. Hot weather for a couple of months a year is fine if it lasted longer I would just get sick of the heat

Jealous? No. In fact, I think it's you who ought to be jealous. We don't have to sweat our balls off year round.

looks familiar

Attached: AC071139-8A32-427D-805C-3C526B7D19BB.jpg (1280x404, 111K)

lakes > beaches

Attached: järvi_Saimaa.jpg (1050x676, 557K)

>needing heat to bathe
Literally lmaoing @ u're life

Attached: sya54c7d-jpg[1].jpg (992x558, 93K)

Attached: 1529014927882.jpg (720x416, 45K)

My local beach, last august. It's 19,2 degrees right now, the highest in Denmark right now is 22,2C right now.

19,2C is 66.5F and 22,2C is 72F

Attached: elefant_bad_karrebæk.jpg (480x272, 174K)

>Wanting giant elephant shit on your beach
Why???

>he calls that a beach
Now I'm not surprised when I see nord tourists going nuts in here

let's go to the beach, beach, let's go get away

Yikes

Of course, often. Both on the coasts and in the many lakes we have. Sand beaches, stone beaches, grass beaches. It's not like Rio or something, where there's people there 24/7 who practically live on the beach, but when it's hot during the summer people go swimming.

whats wrong? too few sharks or plastic bottles in the water?

Attached: strand-header-2.jpg (1160x653, 175K)

>or is it impossible without literally freezing your nuts off?
Danmark and Southern Sweden/ Norway where the vast majority of people live is not really cold.

bump

grassy

Please stop posting your inferior beaches. I’m from Florida we have hundreds of beaches that are better than anything you have in your country. That’s why thousands of tourists from your cunt and Scandinavia come here for vacation.

Attached: B2BD8F1B-725C-4F3C-956B-A0D7F82B3FCA.jpg (1200x605, 180K)

I go to the beach all the time in the summer but I never swim because the water's disgusting.

The grass on Danish beaches is so bad, really hard and sharp and cuts your feet.
It has its own charm, so it's not bad, going to the beach in Denmark is good, but the grass is always a worry.

bump

been to spain 5 times
always hated the beach, i would rather stay at the hotel pool.
sand and saltwater just sucks mad dick, even though the wind on the beach feels nice in 40c, while at the hotel pool its no wind and you roast.

Yes, but it's annoying when Greenpeace arrives and tries to move my dick back into the water.

Have you heard of a thing called love?

A crazy little thing called love?

Why is this image being posted so much now

Probably. There are even beaches right up in the northern Scottish islands, though you go into the water at your nippy peril.

Attached: outer hebrides-3.jpg (1500x1000, 180K)

bump

Oh right, over at you place you don't feel that animals need basic rights. Seaworld, you chicken farms, well all animal farms, and the EPA is a joke, yes you'll need to pump a shitload of money into it if you should clean all US up, but that is because you allow corporations to destroy it in the first place, fuckheads. "muh free country, minimal bureaucracy". You only have minimal bureaucracy towards the rich and big businesses.

And all of that can be proven but the fact you asked "wanting a giant elephant shit on your beach"

Is USA really THAT CORRUPT, that a citizen just assume that anybody can make their elephants, in this context, shit on public domain and fucking leave it there?!?! Holy shit, i'm getting more surprised on how much of a shit hole the Divided States of America is on a daily basis by, browsing this site!

How can it be, that USA turns out worse by every fact you know about, it's hysterically funny!

Much of it is planted. the sand would move a lot if left alone, the plants have deep roots, and can grow in this kind of enviroment.

Is it a good solution? well... but you know those city rich people, buying houses right next to the ocean, and after moving there, starts complaining about they're house being washed away after a few decades, that's why. They're still constructing illegal damns these years, because after buying a summer residence, they find out they can't get a fucking insurance. So on top of complaining about public guest on beaches, they dig waste construction materials under sand to make cheap damns...

bump

>do people even go to the beach in Scandinavia?
yes
it's not that cold here, especially during the summer when it's mediterranean tier. i'm personally not a fan of the beach though, instead i swim in a lake somewhere in the woods

t. fag that can't even swim in a frozen lake in the middle of a nice cold winter

t.nuts froze off

>Go to beach in straya
>Get stung by box jellyfish
>Your corpse then get eaten by a great white

Nice beaches you have there Bruce..

Attached: 1502696627355.png (984x720, 655K)

I've been swimming in the saltwater ocean since May, did it earlier today as well. It's comfy 18-19 degrees in the water now, any warmer than that isn't refreshing.

Attached: 20180526_153401.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

Hey. fellow Oslofjord user.
I usually go to Hvalstrand

Attached: hvalstrand.jpg (1080x759, 237K)

It's nice there, but easier to just jump on a ferry to the islands

I have a summerhouse farther out in the oslofjord and i usually go there on the weekends so i have never been to the islands around Oslo actually. Are they crowded?