My brother has moved to Germany and said Ukraine is such a fucking shithole that he'll never return here again...

My brother has moved to Germany and said Ukraine is such a fucking shithole that he'll never return here again. Is Germany that good?

Attached: dab.jpg (675x472, 44K)

Well it's probably just that much better than Ukraine

How Patriotic, but please contain your Mongol genes within the Khaganate

Germany is like the US, but with less culture and no guns. You do get free monet and health insurance though.
If you are dark skinned you can treat women like whores and still get laid.

Is Österreich the patrician's choice? I've heard great things about Wien and would love to visit.

Most ex Soviet countries are major shitholes.

Ukraine is one of the worse.

This but unironically.

I always wanted to visit Ukraine

Attached: 1520518231066.jpg (540x540, 42K)

Definitely. Just stay in the inner districts and away from train stations. Also every native viennese is basically a full on SS or GESTAPO type of personality.

What places did you want to see here? Are you sure Europe isn't a better option?

>My brother has moved to Germany
Are you girl?
Are you little sister?

Can i greet people with a nazi salute?

Kiev and Chernobyl.
I'd visit other european countries but I wanted to start in Ukraine and make my way back west towards the end.
I wanted to see Ukraine,Poland,Greece,Croatia,Germany,France,Spain and then finally Portugal.

>less culture
Lol.

my friends from ex Soviet countries say that Germany is indeed far better to live in than their home countries, but I've never been there so I can't tell myself

Kiev is crowded boring shit, Never been to Chernobyl tho. Don't plan to stay in Kiev for too long and good luck with your trip.

>Is Germany that good?
No. Ukraine is just that shit.

Technically it's a roman salute.

No, it's not. There was no such thing as Roman salute.

Compared to Ukraine, Paraguay is good

Ukraine is a bit shit.
Germany is a bit better.

But Russia is the best of them all.

15 rubles have been deposited into your account

How the fuck does your bro hate his homeland. Japan isn't a very good country but I love it from the bottom of my heart.

+2 cents!

Attached: 6b0ec2a2-bee6-4673-8364-dc3b7fd0b918.jpg (600x355, 32K)

I've been to Russia before, it's just as terrible but with much more arab looking shitskins and better roads.

fun thing is you're an actual shill, the American isn't

Attached: 1530263456491.png (1900x261, 59K)

now imagine germany.

>Japan isn't a very good country
NANI

it really isn't
their cities may look beautiful and the stuff they make may be nice, but they're a nation of lonely, overworked slaves