Estonians, Karelians, Vepsians...

Estonians, Karelians, Vepsians, Izhorians and Livs it's time to rise against your Russian oppessors and join your Finnic brothers in establishing Greater Finland, a nation free of corruption abd inequality!

youtu.be/PeUzF4jVGao

Attached: Suur-Suomen_kartta.png (253x345, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4073133,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We belong to the Greater Mordovian Empire тbh. So no, thanks.

Lenin was Finno-ugric and he created the Greater Finland.

Why would they do that?

In Russia, they are treated equally as Russians because everybody is treated as shit in Russia, in Greater Finland they would be second class citizens constantly reminded by Finns that they should feel "gratitude".

>all 50 people out there - rise up
Finnics are almost dead

im alive you faggot

>Vepsians
Kek a "Veps" is a Wasp in my language

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4073133,00.html

>DNA study: Hitler had Jewish roots

Hmmm. Is that real?

Jewishness is inherited matrineally, and his mother wasn't jewish. That that his grandfather converted is irrelevant because he had no relation to jews beyond that.

You are one of the 50 dudes

His mother looked like a man specifically the "Italian American" actor Michael Cera and they support trannies. Put the pieces together.

you lost the winter war

Winning and losing are social constructs. If Finland had 2 million slavcockroaches living here right now we'd have truly lost it all.

you lost

clay
l
a
y

Attached: funland clay.jpg (1280x1554, 607K)

But we don't have many Slavs here so life is good

Lenin didn't support this shit, he simply had no means to fight it when he still lived, hence sweden tier degeneration of russian culture in 1920s. He died before the control of the country was solid enough to proceed with social policies.

>freedom, equality
Shame that Finland is an unfree shithole.

Even a slave in Finland would be better off than a r*ssian king

I thought everyone knew that already. But isn't it obvious even without any studies?

That's pretty common knowledge way before any DNA research stuff.

>He actually believes there are any significant number of Finnics left in Karelia and especially Ingria

I had a vepsian classmate in my school
She looked like a mongol but with a blonde hair, grey eyes and pale skin
Also she was pretty small with funny short legs

>Le Finland big meme
xD
You'll never get Finnmark, mongol niggers

Must have some russian admixture then

She was the only one chink eyed in my class

Would you guys unironicly let them in? Talking about Karelia only (russian part too). I think i heard finns would oppose unitification cuz russian finnics are poor. You got better info, would you let them in?

We would if you weren't a part of NATO. What kind of people permanently invites foreign soldiers on their soil?

Well I feel sorry for her, for winning the russian genepool jackpot.

>Letting them in

Why not? You can educate yourself and get a well paid job.

>Annexing Karelia to Finland

Nah. There are too many non-finnics living in there. Papa Stalin did some mixing. It would become our Crimea/eastern Ukraine with huge russian population. Those lands are long gone.