Finno-Bogan here. If Finland became a monarchy, which house should reign? Poll here for autists:

Finno-Bogan here. If Finland became a monarchy, which house should reign? Poll here for autists: strawpoll.me/15988351

I say Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov because it was the house ruling Finland both when it was under Sweden as well as Russia, and because unlike the house of Hesse this house actually took on the throne.

Attached: 800px-Suomen_valtionlippu_1918-1920.svg.png (800x489, 34K)

i.,idont understand

>I say Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov because it was the house ruling Finland both when it was under Sweden

What the fuck are you talking about?

The Swedish line of Holstein-Gottorp is extinct now but it ruled over Finland when it was part of Sweden. The Romanovs are the Russian line of the same house.

Friedrich Karl Ludwig Konstantin von Hessen-Kassel as chosen by the Finnish people.

The Bearded One is the only true King in the North
Some facts
>descended from one of the oldest families in ladoga
>in contact with satanic warmaster
>shills for putin for free; he doesn't want or need financial compensation for it
>well formed backside
>doesn't speak any swedish
>doesn't abuse his dog sexually despite what the police report says

This

(OP)
We don't want any Jewish - ergo Egyptian - monarchs here. Real democracy would be totally fine. But if we had to become a monarchy, the crown would be given to the most honourable family of Finnish descent which is chosen by the people, not by other monarchs.

I saw that

I think that would be the best choice. It is a real shame that back in the days when it was possible you absolutely had to import some foreign kikes as royalty to gain international recognition, Serbia being perhaps the only exception.

>Finno-Bogan here.
What does that even mean

australian whose parents are finnish immigrants

new worlder desperately trying to find the identity he lacks*

Don't be a bully! I hate bullies.

Attached: 1507223032656.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

don't believe you mate

Attached: 897569870.png (836x981, 283K)

theres a finnish community centre near my suburb
no wait that was baltic i think
haha

It means ES-Jonne with an Australian node, nothing else.

Same thing

All hail kuningas Tonaattus and kuningatar Flooria.

Attached: 05bca48c03ae75eeabdf157a2086fccd.jpg (960x721, 93K)

So just australian basically?

MAXIMUM AUTISM

UNLEASH

I'm a proud Kara-Bogan from Turkey

how about the surviving mannerheims?