These fuckers got to live the dream

These fuckers got to live the dream

Attached: lucas-salcedo-conquistador.jpg (1560x1766, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k24y_ZmxRHg
youtube.com/watch?v=40P8bqA0eHg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*dies of scurvy*

>wherever I am, I must rape

Literally rampaging BVLLs

*opens your path*

Attached: download (1).jpg (296x170, 5K)

Tfw no colonies

Attached: Greek-Colonization-map.jpg (766x475, 121K)

why didn't they colonized south of cyprus

/Thread

based italia yet again

What dream? Killing thousands of people for no reason, enslaving the rest, then killing them through forced labour.

You have to go back Marlon Sánchez

Shagging ugly human beings is not the dream tbqhwy.

Back to Sudacalandia with you

>denying well documented historical facts

They don't deny it. They just don't think it was wrong.

>Killing thousands of people for no reason
they allied with Spain to take out other tribes >enslaving the rest
like spaniard plebs had it any better
>then killing them through forced labour.
That's why we imported black people, indios were too lazy and frail kek

The dream is simple:
>Power
>Wealth
>Women

Yes they live the dream of any logical being, what do you want in life?

Attached: Why dear lord.png (471x483, 159K)

Maybe your dream is to give free hugs to refugees

>raping ugly abbos
yeh living the REAL dream right there

Attached: Absolutely Racemixing.png (220x274, 98K)

Why would you rape the ugly ones? Are you stupid?

I wonder what it was like to literally have unlimited supply of pussy. Conquistadores could fuck any native women they wanted, some had like 10-15 young wives that they plowed. Meanwhile, I haven't had sex in three years.

1 in 200 were probably "not disgusting", at least not as much

Couldn't be much worse than the average woman of medieval times

If anything, they were most likely more appealing. Keep in mind that during the medieval times Europeans suffered from extreme unhealth, diet was almost all grains and very low in calories. Disease was rampant, hygiene non-existant. Natives living healthy and active lifestyles with solid diets probably looked twice as good as the average euro woman back then.

Usually the 80% of women between 15 to 35 years old are very fuckable.

You are probably gay, check it with your doctor.

Attached: 1529004521373.png (1619x1080, 3.49M)

what a cuck lmao

YEAAAAAAAAH
KILL EM
ENSLAVE EM
RAPE EM

Check'em
Belgium, who else

Attached: Victim_of_Congo_atrocities,_Congo,_ca._1890-1910_(IMP-CSCNWW33-OS10-19).jpg (220x221, 12K)

thank to you my skin is white fuckers

Spain is not white but Portugal is btw

you are a faggot

Attached: nina1.jpg (728x781, 96K)

t. someone who has never been to both countries
i can assure you than Portuguese people on average are darker than the average Spaniard

Attached: 1427868239113.jpg (306x306, 25K)

this.

spain is whiter than usa and uk

was talking about native spaniards/portuguese but yes you point still stands.

Daily reminder that we are a proud black nation

I need the sauce

phoenician bulls, that were also in sicily, sardinia and corsica

>enslaving the rest
Do you even history, you filthy scum, Only the 50 indians that brought Columbus in the first travel were enslaved, and they were set free after that

t.rapebaby

>be born in 1500
>black spots start appearing on your body

Attached: 1529690771340.png (646x595, 280K)

>rapebaby
Don't you have a dick to suck you wannabe Austria

Spain and Portugal depends on the Area desu

>He isn't proud of his ancestors being violent genocidal maniacs
Wtf is wrong with you seriously ...?

way better than shitposting on Jow Forums if you ask me

THE TRANSFORMATION TO KARA BOGA IS STARTING

Not a single thing you say is correct

The only "pure" indios remaining are the ones that didn't get IBERIAN'D, mostly nowadays from heavily inbred small pockets in the fucking amazon.
Back then the sample group was much much bigger specially before the epidemics and what not. Think that there were some millions of people in the americas, most natives.
Nowadays an attractive native is rare, a PURE native is already rare. But back then a pure indio was the norm, and any others were mestizos or etc. You can easily assume that finding a fuckable indian was much more easy and they were much more common.
How many other races can say that all their fuckable girls got breed out?
Even if there wasn't a single fuckable girl in the americas, which is a hard thing for what I just wrote, iberians would have still taken wives because they were thirsty as fuck for a hole.

Everything I said is correct, frog.

Not really but whatever.
Bet you think knights shat themselves while in armour.

Knights did shit themselves in armour. Strapping the armour could take up to 1,5 hours, if you're fighting for days there is absolutely no time to take it off, you just shit and piss in your pants on the spot. Read a book.

laughing

Prove me wrong then, m*Doid

I'll take the bait.
youtube.com/watch?v=k24y_ZmxRHg
youtube.com/watch?v=40P8bqA0eHg

>he replies with youtube videos
No. Provide actual historical sources or GTFO

death to all whites

A video where someone is putting on physical pieces of armour, vs a book where someone who has never held armour or put on armour speaks about it.
Kill whites, jesucristo...

What a fucking moron

He's clearly baiting and I'd say you are him.

There are many different types of armour. In heavy plate you literally CANNOT take it off during the battle, hombre estupido

What? Shut the s*ck up eduardo

can someone post that extract from a conquistador describing sex with a native

Are you moving the goal posts?
You can take a shit and a piss before battle, battles weren't fought spontaneously.
Okay sorry Sven Wjik

>battles weren't fought spontaneously.
Of course they were. Skirmishes, ambushes, battles that went on for days, or even weeks in some cases.

No.

You think they fought in melee combat non stop for days you fucking idiot? You don't think there was down time where knights could shit in peace?

hijo de puterra
yo soy el TORO de SUECIA
tu eres una puto MED
yo tengo el verdád

Yes, they did. You think you have time to sit down, relax and read a book during a siege and take a nice comfy shit? Stupid shit. There are literally records of knights shitting in their armour on horseback.

Sieges weren't non stop melee combat you stupid fuck, that was the whole point of a siege. You avoid physical combat and instead starve out a city or castle until they surrender. You FFUUCKING nimrod.

An attack could go on for 12 hours, sometimes even 3 days, the besieging army attacking in waves and the knights were required to defend the walls constantly. Have you ever opened a history book in your life, Achmed?

dis

Hey NUMBSKULL. They attacked in WAVES, like you said. That means, while one battalion was getting fu*king oil dumped on their heads, I'd be here in the forest taking a fu*king shi*. Even inside the castle or city they could afford their soldiers the few minutes it would take to go take a filthy fu*king shi* you stupid fu*king piece of shi*

The soldiers on the walls had no time to go away and shit, fucking retarded scumbag orc. The soldiers attacking did, naturally. You are really a dumb donkey, user! stupid dumb donkey

Next time I'm on the fu*king battlements during a siege I'll take a fat shi* on your stupid face how about that dipshi*

fuck you dawg I would take a piss on your helmet so it got all over your ugly mug

Attached: 1486603766537.jpg (849x694, 148K)

I'm sorry I didn't mean that

Regular soldiers didn't have plate armour
Almost no one did, actually

There were evil on both sides

Attached: CHApbND.jpg (1375x645, 79K)

That dream, having tons of bitches rich, power.