How long can your country last in a global zombie apocalypse?

How long can your country last in a global zombie apocalypse?

Attached: avyhuun2zr0z.png (1024x570, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2-3 hours maybe

If the zombies can't swim, then yes. We can turn our country and cities into Islands.

Otherwise no. We'll be gone in no time. And our King will just flee with the navy lol.

So, I think our country would be gone within days. The only advantage we have is how fast we can mobilize forces here (we have a lot of rapid response forces). But our country is so densily populated that most regular humans would be infected within no time.

Zombies can't swim in most movies but they can end up on your beaches "alive" after drifting in the water

Whats the yellow?

I live in an apartment with barely any people (two people on the same floor), no vulnerable entry points (reinfornced door and no windows through people can enter) and an underground passage into a supermarket and a private garage where I can flee from. So I can hold out a while.

This country is 100% fucked. I imagine the military would create a couple safe zones (especially in Zeeland, which is defensible. And in the north where the navy basis is). And request everyone to head there.

But the spread of the infection would go on non-stop. And the entire civilian population of this country will have fallen within 48 hours.

Attached: 擷取.png (1287x700, 489K)

Under the assumption that zombies dont get the supernatural power to live forever without nutrition you'd have to last a month at best until 98% of them kick the bucket

I can do that. Refill my stashes when shit hits the fan. And relax. Even got some solar powered energy for my phone/radio. Then enjoy the shit show from my balcony.

few months tops because were just that populated

yeaöh i live in a zombie free zone

Although having the po valley as zombie free zone is a little unlikely in my opinion

We won't even notice. They would probably be even taxed as the most productive part of society

No foreigners allowed thank you.

why are we so based bros?

recommend me a good zombie kino

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_of_the_United_States
just take a pick

Death Troopers, it's a book.

I feel like I have seen all of them

That doesn't make sense. Spanish most populated areas are in yellow, while the ones full of mountains and little villages that can survive on their own are grey.

Rec

>go outside my small town
>go to a big fucking mountain in Lappland
>literally survive there until hell freezes
Best guerilla-warfare suited place in the world, they say.

28 days.

Based

Hard to say. We're one of the least densely populated cunts there is in Europe, so that's got to count for something. And with an army that does well enough for itself.

Assuming thing goes down like in the book WWZ, there are places that are easy to cordon off like Britanny, part of the Alps, and the Center Region (lots of mountains).

literally nothing would change

>those zones on the north
come on, that's bullshit. Evacuating people to any zones with no infrastructure and housing whould be nearly impossible.
It would be more logical to make safe zones in separate cities, islands, mountainous regions, etc. You know, defending a bunch of commieblocks against zombies is the easiest task.

Forever. Commieblocks are easy to defend, just block the gaps between them with something. And you can grow plants or farm animals or do other stuff in the free space between them.

Attached: 333.png (909x770, 1.77M)