Why do Poles and the scum around them think they are better than Greeks although millions of them left their shitholes...

Why do Poles and the scum around them think they are better than Greeks although millions of them left their shitholes which are as poor as Turkey, Mexico or China?

Attached: GDP per capita (current US$) Data.png (1125x604, 61K)

dunno we just suck i guess
sorry for existing

I am Greek

Do you germans ask yourselves why do you have to pay for all of them? Keep in mind all those memes about being free gayropean und independent state and such and so on.

Attached: rev2421.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

That's just the price of being an empire, it's to pay for your imperial assets. Not unlike Soviet Union had to pump money to the shitholes of various -stans

I am not Greek

Attached: iamnotgreek.png (796x126, 7K)

leave my threads turk

Attached: d-karte-35-thickbox.jpg (684x750, 228K)

>Not unlike Soviet Union had to pump money to the shitholes of various -stans

You go ask any dwellers of those shitholes about it. "Ebul russian/soviet propaganda `n` shit, we had pay for them and such" (in their mindset obviously, it`s all the same these days).

Attached: misha_shizune_and_hisao_by_zenos184-d5htns8.png (800x601, 708K)

What the fuck are they even on about, they were all living in yurts anyway before ruskies decided that every backward mongol and caucasus shitskin should have electricity

Well according to them, those butthurtbelters would have space colonies if not soviet union. Really makes you think.

Attached: eddie3.gif (500x381, 381K)

Well the european butthurt belt would probably be better off (as would Russia itself) if not due to gomunism, but anything south of russia, I'd argue, be worse. All of them are muslim shitters anyway.

>would probably be better

In which way exactly, i wonder? It doesn`t seem that post-soviet republics are doing any better, despite all those funds from the world of "free" and such.

Attached: 15177493089351.jpg (817x613, 83K)

Because soviet mentality still exists, and corruption in politics is ample. The idea that you can easily steal remains, especially if you're in politics, plus easier movement allowed for a great mass of people to immigrate, resulting in quite a bit of a brain drain. On the bright side at least we're not some shithole -stan or ukraine.

>Soviet Union is all long gone, but they still blame it for their stupid-ass behaviour

Absolutely unexpected. Nod really.

Attached: eddie.gif (560x292, 1.15M)

We didnu nuffin. Just wait like 30 years we'll blame Germany or something.

>let`s pretend you don`t blame them for everything too these days

Attached: 15258109053340.png (825x707, 648K)

>It doesn`t seem that post-soviet republics are doing any better,

Just compare Estonia with Belarus

They are both poor post-soviet shit-holes. Well at least belorussians can`t go to clean toilets in EU and UK as those priebalts and your fellow kurwastanians always do. Anything else?

Attached: 15272590243982.png (690x494, 306K)

>They are both poor post-soviet shit-holes.

But Estonia is still way richer than Belarus and it's poor only from the western point of view

its weird how people treat estonia as a real country
its just an oversized city

>Estonia is still way richer than Belarus
>But still poor post-soviet shit-hole

Same goes for kurwa-land. Living in the imaginary world a`int no easy these days, it seems.

Attached: 15196664530380.png (127x265, 47K)

Belarus is comfier desu