Trump urged France to leave the EU

US leader Donald Trump asked French president Emmanuel Macron "Why don't you leave the EU?" when the two men met in Washington in April, according to a report in the Washington Post. He also offered Macron a bilateral trade deal as an incentive to quit the union, the US daily said, citing two EU officials as sources. The White House declined to deny or corroborate the account.

Attached: euflag.png (320x213, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2018/jun/29/quit-eu-bilateral-trade-deal-trump-told-macron-us-france-terms
pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/worldwide-few-confident-in-trump-or-his-policies/
dutchnews.nl/news/2017/05/dutch-pm-says-he-will-build-a-fine-relationship-with-trump/
abcnews.go.com/amp/International/merkel-works-save-eu-career-high-stakes-migration/story?id=56230093
youtu.be/fL8Amk1T03E
youtube.com/watch?v=QtrrN2uWUl8
theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/38987
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a fucking retard

If it's true, he is retarded as hell.

Why it's retarded ? He offers a special franco-american deal which can compete

Why would you leave an union were You and Germany control it? It does not make any sense at all.

>which can compete
He was offering subordination. America and France's interests don't coincide; France and the EU's interests do.

Attached: 1514642788695.jpg (400x400, 16K)

because Macron is massively pro EU

It's true when you check news btw

theguardian.com/business/2018/jun/29/quit-eu-bilateral-trade-deal-trump-told-macron-us-france-terms

This fag better give us more shit to compensate for this attempted betrayal

The Brit, always bringing everything back to his own little case.

>You and Germany control it?
*germany controls it
fixed for you p*le, no problem

EU is failed utopia.

Attached: marion-marechal-le-pen-5_5302645.jpg (1520x855, 123K)

fuck off shill

US wants EU's division because it doesn't want europe to become US rivals

Attached: gdp.jpg (1302x682, 153K)

this. Beside, even if he wanted which is obviously not the case there no way in hell anybody in his party would have supported such an unexpected 180° move.

How popular in France is Trump really?
I would guess that even in nationalist circles he's only seen as a useful idiot.

pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/worldwide-few-confident-in-trump-or-his-policies/
confirmed my suspicion

fuck eu

he offered the same thing to the UK

your opinion, but that Russian is unironically a shill that spams the same shit constantly

Why doesn't Trump offer that deal to us.

I'm sure the Netherlands wouldn't mind joining the USA. And becoming the American entry into Europe.

hes right you know

France would indeed need to leave the EU to do a bilateral trade deal with the US. Not really news that - is it?

hello Ivan

The EU does have its faults, but he doesn't offer any alternative, any prospect on how the situation could be improved, he simply spams the same divisive shit all the time, same thing with other kinds of posts where he spams pseudo-psychological bullshit to alientate people. I'm pretty sure he's a paid shill, otherwise I can't see why he spends his life spamming this shit all day every day

Well hello there mohammed!

That's a fact. EU is no more.

I'm not here all day so i wouldn't know.

you're getting paid for this, right? You never answered this question.
well I am unfortunately

Trump does not understand what cooperation means. Stick to Germany and the Benelux for now.

For those of you unaware, Trump doesnt fully understand the EU. When he just became president he got angry with Merkel because she wouldn’t make a trade deal with the USA telling him if he wants a trade deal, he should discuss it with the EU. He considered this a sign Merkel didn’t want to trade with the USA

In the Netherlands we have a very set notion who our allies are.
We always support Germany and the USA in everything, even against our interests.
There has never been a Dutch prime minister who criticized the Americans for example.

So Trumps policies came a bit as a shock here I think.

allegedly she had to tell him that germany can't make private trade deals 11 times

When Trump got elected Merkel and the French criticized it. Our Prime Minister instead said he would build a fine relationship with Trump and we'd meet his demands, despite him blasting our budget policies.

dutchnews.nl/news/2017/05/dutch-pm-says-he-will-build-a-fine-relationship-with-trump/

Look where it got us, fucking nowhere. Trump isn’t out to make any friends with Europe so I don’t see why anyone even bothers being friendly with him. Just wait until he falls over and dies or his term is over

>le happy Dutch merchant

>Merkel works to save the EU and her career
>abcnews.go.com/amp/International/merkel-works-save-eu-career-high-stakes-migration/story?id=56230093

How long they would deny the fact EU is over?

Attached: h_51107257-714x476.jpg (714x476, 86K)

>Nordstream 2

I never denied it, you're avoiding answering my question. Do you get paid for posting this stuff?

He is not wrong. If the French don't want to get absorbed by Germany they'll have to bail.

It's a bit of a surprise to most.
He seems to believe he can run it exactly like any of his businesses despite the daily opposition, and any attempt to educate him just provokes a tantrum.

Your goverment forgot that they will left the EU and have been literally shit towards burger goverment. You guys are all alone now

not a trade deal

While Gazprom is indeed state owned, that is done between companies, not between countries itself.

It's even worse. It's a private trade deal that circumvents other members that are afraid of an empowered Russia. The same Russia that some in the west consider a grave danger.

There will be major changes in the EU in future. M*rkel fucked us all. Throw her out Hans. We need EU but not the EU with merkel, macron, juncker and katainen.

I agree, and I never voted for Merkel. But sly shills like the Russian are paid to divide Europe

No we don't need the EU, we need NATO and a trade deal. That's literally all.

>NATO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

EU army please

what's wrong about the idea of the EU? Standardization, free travel, free trade, common policies to be stronger in world politics etc
We just fucked up the realization of that idea because the people in charge are retards or deliberately act against the peoples interests

Oh hi Manu

Nothing. Notice how only European alt-right incels and shitholes complain about it?

Our Prime Minister will be in the US next monday I believe. But if you ask him any critical question about the US the answer is: we need to work with the US.

youtu.be/fL8Amk1T03E

Major gas deals between global powers also have geostrategic implications. It's not your run of the mill private deal.

You are one of the most anti EU people there are.

>Trump urged France to leave the EU

Attached: nigel-farage.jpg (1180x787, 284K)

>How long they would deny the fact EU is over?

EUn is not over. it will just live next 3 president in total shit until americans will give up and will allow EU be what it wants. until then we will be already chinese colony.

Attached: shruglife_fullpic_1.jpg (550x400, 43K)

I agree
however it's important for people from more wealthy countries like Germany or Netherlands to not be arrogant towards the poorer countries within the EU like Greece. Decisions have been made that are detrimental to the wellbeing of say Greece. It's understandable that Greeks or Spaniards (lots of unemployment there) have negative feelings towards the EU. But it's unfortunate and I hope better policies will be implemented so that more people support the European idea again
youtube.com/watch?v=QtrrN2uWUl8

I'm not him, but lefties in the Netherlands dont really realize 2/3th of the country voted for the right. And only 2 parties of the 13 is not critical of the EU.

Officially most parties dont really want a political union. Just a trade union.

>We just fucked up the realization

the simple truth since 1960...

Attached: 575458327.jpg (755x1024, 376K)

>wealthy countries like Germany or Netherlands

sigh.. look you stupid proxy. Netherlands was worse than Ukraine until 1990. And Germany has the most poor population inside of EU since 1972

Attached: donald-trump-cares-about-global-warming-at-his-golf-club-at-least-newsweek-com_1120441.jpg (1200x528, 36K)

u wot

>and the EU's interests do.

*SNAP*

Are you diaspora or a proxy shill?

Attached: eu_unemployment.png (720x585, 43K)

Yes, and if i'm not mistaken statistics show that negative opinions on the union are more prevalent in both the Benelux and Scandinavia.

>Just a trade union.

well then EU is fucked. trade union literally means that we will proceed to be a fucking USA colony.

Attached: Thumbs-up.jpg (379x395, 28K)

As opposed to a German colony?

Our government is totally fine with that.

How is Malta a utopia in a sea of shit?

I'd rather want to be with the USA than part of that shitty EU with G*rmany and Eastern Europoor countries.

We're literally an US puppet. See wikileaks.

theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/38987

niggers. you sure you migrated to EU earlier than 1985? netherlands were getting money from EU. netherlands social programms until 1995 were running completelly by EU money.

Attached: enemy-of-europe4.jpg (384x656, 61K)

explain this meme. The EU has a parliament and every member has a say.
probably tourism or something, small states often fall out of order on such things

>These netherland guys who suck american cock

Hope this country wil lbe crushed by Franco-German union in near future when the EU army will be instaured.
EU army is already on route and nothing can't change now

Attached: Projectile-Vomiting.jpg (1072x708, 87K)

I don't know about that, maybe you're right, maybe you're full of shit. I just know that the Netherlands is today doing better than e g Greece or Spain

>German colony?

Attached: 15074798019860.gif (270x480, 2.77M)

As opposed to being a subordinate of Germany?

Anglocucks have to be wipped in line, seriously.

>I don't know about that

yeaa sure you dont know. do you really think netherlands queen will be this fucking retarded to come out and declare that she stole money from EU? the shit went quiet as EU found out how netherlands jobless had yachts and houses still cashing in from social networks.

I'd rather want to be an American vassal because America is a superpower and a great friend than a vassal of Germany, a country which isn't stronger than France. At least being a vassal of America isn't a shame.

Fuck off retard.

Obviously just a rumor but its a rumor that makes sense. If we were in the EU, Trump would probably make us leave. He hates NAFTA and NATO. He might make FRUSA one day but he'd break it up the next.

You know that all member states of the EU are represented within its shared institutions, right? How many Dutch representatives are sitting in Congress?

see So what's your point? You're saying that today Netherlands is worse off than Greece or Spain?

why so mad orange?

Attached: 15_main_new.1530125276.jpg (610x343, 17K)

The Commission and ECB has way more say

Because youre spreading bullshit.

better than a german colony anyday

I wouldn't mind being in some kind of weird France union either but Trump says stupid stuff on the top of his head and then takes it back all the time. If he did say this, Macron would be a madman to follow through no matter how good idea it was, because guaranteed Trump would decide he doesn't like the idea after all

The most powerful organ of the EU is the European Council, literally the representative body of the single national governments of the member states.

sure, but they aren't controlled by a single country, are they?

>the shit went quiet as EU found out how netherlands jobless had yachts and houses still cashing in from social networks
Any sources? Pretty kekworthy.

>EU army invades Netherlands
>Dutch invoke Article 5
>US turns P*ris and B*rlin into craters

>So what's your point?

my point is that as long we will have Kleinstatterei in Europe the shit will keep going on and it is pointless to try to play with EU shit. because none in EU wants to unite in politics. CIA and EU cuuckos will rather die to secure american masters than get a grip and try to solve anything.

Attached: 47343_article_full.jpg (1260x560, 80K)

Well, the USA has 1600 tanks and 24 nukes here..

This is a lie.

btw. congrats oliveeaters. you got the debt shit out.

iirc the Commission members are sworn to protect the interests of the e""""u"""". Usually translates to the interests of the most powerful members with the right amount of pressure of course.

The US literally has a law that authorizes the executive to invade the Netherlands if they don't like a ruling of the ICJ.

>Forgetting the 300 active french modern nukes

>you got the debt shit out
lol. Some payments and interest was delayed.