What reaally goes on here? Isnt it a warzone right now with the retards in the north bombing eachother over religion?

what reaally goes on here? Isnt it a warzone right now with the retards in the north bombing eachother over religion?

Attached: tourist-map-ireland.jpg (1400x1448, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38612860
i.4cdn.org/pol/1530278405698.webm
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1521398487318.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bombing part ended in the late 90s.

Now they're basically just chilling. Except for RIRA and shit, which are just gangs at this point.

>Isnt it a warzone right now with the retards in the north bombing eachother over religion?
No, it's state enforced homosexuality down south and the north is basically where we were circa 1990 combined with the fact that lower-class scum (more prods than catholics tbf) make freedom of movement and trade that non-meme countries take for granted impossible, hindering their ability to become fully "modernised" nowadays.
But as soon as the border is removed, be it by referendum or EU deal, the north will be swept upon like vultures by the exploiters, the rich, the deviants, the (new) foreigners.

>which are just gangs at this point

Just like IRA back in those days, you know.

Attached: 1528573497075.png (720x812, 575K)

The IRA is mostly a meme now, but there's still animosity from some in Ireland (i.e. Sinn Fein) towards Britain and Ulster. The possibility of a hard border with the ROI after Brexit also has the potential to inflame tensions.

The majority of young people below the age of 35 are republican, so we are going to see a border poll within our lifetimes. As May was not able to present a viable solution to the Irish border issue during today's European Council meeting a hard Brexit and a hard border has been become ever more likely to happen.

its all degeneragtes in the south then? any knowledge on the countryside?
Any idea if theres still farmland to be bought and worked mate?

Are you an "Irish" Canadian, going full muh heritage?

I am Scottish and I support a unified Ireland and hopefully we can also have our independent Scotland free from English tyranny

>independent Scotland
Do you really think this would be good for any party involved? Seems to me like you're all better off together, including Ireland.

Go away gay. I just want out of this shithole full of leaves and im not going near the nogs in america so looking for somewhere else and starting with the obvious. both my parents are irish anyways

Religion was a dividing factor (like language is a dividing factor between America and Mexico) but its not why they were mad. They were mad that UK owned the North, they wanted UK out.

Now they are probably going to get the North anyway without having to fight for it which is good.

>They were mad that UK owned the North, they wanted UK out.
Stop this meme
The Catholics in the north were downtrodden marginally, which sparked a number of groups rising. (Provisional IRA, NICRA, etc.)
The Troubles never happened because the south wanted the north. They happened because Unionists utilized their higher standing and mutual connection to the UK in order to essentially kick the Catholics out of any say for the country in order to prevent what happened in the South.

>both my parents are irish anyways
You could have just answered the question "yes" then.

I hate it when foreigners think that the north was people bombing each other over religion like some Middle East conflict, in reality it had fuck all to do with religion and everything to do with ethnic/cultural identity. In the north one's religion is the easiest way of telling whether they are a nationalist or a loyalist, hence the old gag about "Protestant athiest vs Catholic athiest".

you're acting like it somehow is unreasonable to think that it would be normal.

thats what my 30-40~ irish friend told me. that 12/14 of his friends died or got blown up.

>and everything to do with ethnic/cultural identity.
Of which, religion was an extremely important factor.
I really don't know who you're trying to deceive here, lad.

Middle East conflict aren't about religion either, everyone is Muslim minus a few tiny Christian etc minorities. But rather also about a lot of political stuff.

Politics is complicated and confusing, so we need to simplify it to "they don't like protestants" or whatever.

Point being the Catholic Irish aren't trying to bomb the Protestant Irish into acknowledging the Pope or saluting the Saints. Bombing people goes against Catholic law anyway iirc.

They were buttmad about other stuff that is outside of the religion.

This.
It has nothing to do with religion. It's all ethnic identity and the whole "sectarian" bullshit is just a fancy label.
The protestants come from/inherit a british heritage with them, which is why they WANT to stay a part of the UK because their identity is inherently linked with them.
The Irish Catholics are the natives of Ireland that wish to keep a hold of their identity which has been actively sought to be destroyed by the British and the Loyalists via Anglicization.
>religion was an extremely important factor.
If the British remained Catholics in the 1500s, the Irish would've instinctively swapped over to Protestantism. Religion is only a very minor fraction of what makes up the opposing identities.

>They were buttmad about other stuff that is outside of the religion.
Except that isn't the case. How could have possibly come to this conclusion?

Jock scum

So were they mad at Protestants because Protestants don't believe the Virgin Mary is Queen of Heaven? Or were they mad at Protestants because the Protestants always shit on their country and people?

Tiocfaidh Ar La

Where do you think the plantations were, mate?
They certainly weren't in Scotland.

?? Does plantation mean something besides giant slave farm? Did Brits but Irish on giant slave farms?

It was a not even subtle attempt at displacing the inhabitants of Ireland, replacing them with Scots, and using Ireland as a glorified piggy bank.

Just fucking leave Ireland alone already you nigger brits fuck it's been like a thousand years

No. The South is currently trying to win the prize for most degenerate country, while the North is just pottering along with the political retards continuing to be retards.

fuck off we don't want them

proof

Then give them back their country Jesus fuck. It's literally called Northern Ireland but it's controlled by Britain

No, I mean the loyalists should stay in their containment country, we don't want them in Britain

Not very smart, are you.

You're like 20 years late

Your normie relatives and eighbors are all flocking to California and shitting up the place

Could you tell your normies brethren to cool things down?

t. Norcalfag

I-I don't know w-what to say so I'm uhhhh..... I'm gonna call him a dummy!!!

Haha! I win!

Attached: IMG_2273.jpg (702x800, 64K)

When you post extremely stupid things like that, what kind of response are you expecting?

Attached: 1530198890837.png (431x450, 328K)

nah just some 'culture'
12th of July is the most violent it gets and that's just dumbshit prods clashing with the police because they're drunk or high out of their fucking minds

Of what? The political retards continuing to be retards?
Our local government has been suspended of over a year because the two sides refuse to talk to each-other. The leaders of both sides are women, by ironic coincidence. That means that for the past year, London and the courts have been making political decisions instead, such as forcing through unrestricted abortion in NI when according to polls, most don't want it unrestricted.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38612860

I don't understand British Protestantism at all either. From my understanding, Brits are less religious even by Euro standards. But they still have official state Church where their Queen is the Pope and lesbian bishops can get married and have abortions. Ok whatever. Sure.

But then according to my husband who went to highschool in UK, he says that Brits all consider Henry VIII to be an evil caricature and a massive fat asshole anyway. And it was his boner that founded their whole entire branch of Protestantism, its not like Martin Luther or John Calvin where they had their own ideas about how Christianity should be. He just wanted a divorce so he could infect more women with syphilis and behead the ones who can't give him a son. And Brits don't even like him apparently! So what the fuck why is Church of England still a thing??

Why fix something that isn't broken?

Because its your official religion, and you don't even like the guy who made it. Its like if everybody in USA hated the Bald Eagle why would it be our state bird?

It's basically just a social club and land management business nowadays. I don't think even the clergy believe in God any more.

It's just a side-effect of having thousands of years of history, no need to get bogged down in the details.

a lot of people who go on the J1 visa its their first time away from home it seems
they go feral, seen it first hand desu

fuck off, we're full

>then he deflects and redirects it to me offering no real point

Attached: IMG_2373.jpg (645x729, 52K)

The weather alone will drive you to suicide. Seriously, Ireland is classed as a rainforest biome, because it rains or is cloudy all the time. That's why they are currently going nuts over having 10 consecutive days of sunshine.

Sounds like western Washington where I live. I like the gloom.

I don't even know if Henry VIII believed in God. I know not all Christian are going to follow Jesus, plenty of people do asshole thing etc. regardless of religion or lack thereof. But he is at another level of violent selfishness and apparently his own religious "followers" acknowledge as much.

But I guess that's history for you.

fuck you nigger my parents are redhead irish. i'll have 15 kids. its either me or a friendly african migrant coming to enrich you take your pic.

i love rain and hate the sun sounds good

You're LARPing. Listen to Patrick and stay in Canada.

Yeah, I heard Washington state was similar.

I don't, it gets too depressing, especially when you want to do something or go somewhere outside. I remember reading somewhere that the northern half of the island get less direct sunshine than almost anywhere else in the world, the only exception being northern Russia which is dark for half the year.

I know the Queen is quite religious, bless her heart.

No, All of the northern hemisphere outside of continental Eurasia belongs by right to Ireland

Ireland is a meme country. You're just the western island of the UK.

what percent are you guys at over there now mate? 40? 30? thats pretty gross. you should take care of that.

Percent of what mate?

nigger percentage. i heard you were at 56% white a few years ago and your countries going to shit

Oh, I don't care about that. I'm not a racist faggot.

lol.... your entire countrys being destroyed and you dont even care. typical american. So fucking retarded you mutts are.

Oh I care about that. But it's not other races destroying the place. It's Trump and the Republican Party.

inb4 cuck, libtard, or other Jow Forums memes

lmao... i see you're very informed huh? human cattle you lot are.

Attached: 1530299432873.png (900x400, 45K)

So trying to set our country back a hundred years, undoing all the progress we've made on civil rights and freedoms is the answer huh?

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RURURRRR I LIKE PENIS IN MY MBUM IM SMAAARTT. this isnt progress its destruction. our birthrates are fucked and illegal aliens are everywhere. The founding fathers clearly stated the country was for "european men of good stock" only what is so hard to understand about this?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1530278405698.webm
heres your freedom. enjoy it

They all move to the bigger island next door.

Attached: Irish migration to Great Britain.jpg (417x688, 106K)

Fuck the founding fathers and fuck you. I don't care about race and I'd rather live next to undocumented Mexicans rather than racist white cunts.

stupid goyim cattle. There is a REASON why africans dont build fucking anything. did you know that they did not even have a single WHEEL in africa when the evil colonizers bringing medicine and civilization came? i wonder why that is hmmm...
you must enjoy dying then for living next to criminals (much higher chance statistically MUCH higher)
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1521398487318.jpg

Attached: 1512050687051.png (871x567, 231K)