Why are we Visegardians so powerful?

Why are we Visegardians so powerful?

Some time ago the westoids tried to force muslim immigrants onto us and we told them to fuck off. Today the idea of refugee relocation and mandatory quotas died the final death, and everyone who stood so staunchly behind it (Germany, France, Italy) is a laughing stock of European Union.
How come they have 10 times the population and 30 times the economy, and yet they are incapable of enforcing their will on their closest, much weaker and poorer neighbours? Why are they so spineless and pathetic?
Just few months ago this board was full of westernoids stroking their little brown dicks at the thought of sanctioning Poland or Hungary over not taking jihadist migrants, their vile imagination bursting with cuck fantasies of the destructive muslim wave pouring over Eastern Europe, but today they surrendered and we have proven to be right and victorious.
Together, we are strong, and they will always be divided and weak, because Truth and God stands with us, not the nihilist ivory tower maniacs.

Attached: DgNorthX0AAqo4B.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

more like ViseGUARDIANS amirite haha

poor and miserable as shit but at least we're white amirite? ;) absolutely based! bravo! maga!

Poland is quite wealthy actually, don't project your personal poorness onto all of your countrymen.

leeches

>waah why won't you take brownies like us? my country is full of shitskins therefore yours should be the same as well

just wait till italy blocks the eu payments :)

Oh look, another empty threat, just like the proposed sanctions few years ago. Where are those sanctions now? You westoids are eager to threaten and blackmail other countries, but are quick to back off once you notice you are just a paper tiger. Only USA is strong enough to actually impose their will through sheer power of their influence.

every country can block payments

The 'leader' nations of the EU can bluster all they want about punishing member states but the EU is not some imperial rule imposed upon the weaker - it needs a legitimacy that will be ruined by such petty tyranny. there no way germany would dare upsetting their monetary and customs union, so they're at you r mercy.

Germany wouldn't allow you to do this, they benefit too much from structural funds, and it's Germany that keeps your banks on life support.

>Visegardians
I think you meant to say Austria-Hungary 2.0 plus Poland.

I mean, isn't it funny how 100 years later after its dissolution, once again Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Czechia are conspiring together?

Guys, I think it's meant to be. It's fate.

Attached: Austria_hungary_flagmap_by_fenn_o_manic-d4mbvem.png (674x510, 75K)

True we should restore Austria-Hungary and add Poland and Balts to it.
We could call our union "Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth"

fuck off

Because they got our blessing

Attached: bibi and the good goyim.jpg (2048x1349, 324K)

based
Poland and Israel are friends again, I'm glad we sorted out our differences recently (Israel forced their will upon us and made us repel the laws we introduced few months ago)

don't get too uppity or this time romania will have a border with Italy :^)

god damn they are ugly

No one here cares about that law. The only ones who voiced their opinions are some retards from the opposition, aiming to embarrass the gov't, and Haaretz newspaper with its neverending vitute signaling
Personally i don't think it's even our business

>when you realize orban is a manlet

they might be ugly but they for sure how more power and influence than Sweden

What is it with Poles and Hungarians, that they simultaniously have a huge ego but also the biggest victim complex of all European nations
>We strong!
>But were poor victims of being overrun multiple times
>Haha, fuck you EU, we dont need you please gibe money, we're poor.
>We're doing so well, our economy is the best, please gibe money.
>EU should be only a financially liberal union, we're the best at that.
>please protect us from evil German corporations taking over our country!

Gee it's almost like Poland is part of a union of friendly countries and that union requires the cooperation of everyone in the union to successful.

For real though the EU is a joke and this refugee crisis proves it.

The people who larp as a Polish superpower are not the same people who wanted to join the EU in the first place.

70% of your country see the EU favourably. Are you telling me, those 30% are simply the loudest minority?

no worries, it's of no concern to you as you have already left the sinking ship, enjoy comfy climate and high standards of living on your paki infested island

*stops giving you gibs*

Attached: 8989898.png (2253x1022, 516K)

>EU is a joke
HOW MUCH RUSSIANS PAID YOU FOR THIS

Yes. This website tends to attract right-wingers. So you see them more often here.

30% is minority. Modern eastern european 'democracy' don't care about minority.

Thanks, I'll have my Polish come over tomorrow, I'll tell him you said hi.

>votes for neoliberals and criminals in the garb of nationalism
>gets cucked in every single was possible, country belongs to foreign capital more than ever
>country actually DOES take brownies, even more than the EU quotas requested it to take
>practically no young people support ruling party that gets a 'landslide' 2/3 victory with the 30% support of voting age population
>capable young people leave, saying it's not about the money any more
>remaining criptocommies die in poverty and bitterness, nation slowly wanes away as it dissolves in a huge diaspora across the EU
>
>
>
>WHY ARE WE SO POWERFUL???

Based and redpilled.

Attached: trump-poland-17.jpg (900x538, 74K)

The truth is that you don't have the economical infrastructure to be able to take in refugees. I wish it weren't like that, but the only reason why they allow your tantrums is that at the moment multicultural V4 can not be achieved. There isn't hardware for that. Most Caribbean countries have it better economically than you do, and some "refugees" actually come from those countries. You also need to be nihilistic enough to allow refugees to flood in to your country, or not to give a fuck. That on the other hand happens when large enough portion of a population don't have any substantial economical worries. But you will soon get rich and get used to and bored to have it alright too, and then shit brakes loose. Btw, pay attention to what is going to happen in Estonia during the next five or ten years, for example.

Attached: Nominal gdp per capita.png (394x924, 39K)

none of that is needed, as soon as you tamper with democracy like it has happened in Italy in 2010 or Spain right now.
The truth is, eastern europe MUST stay in europe because it's the area of economic expansion for Germany. The pole, even if pretty stupid, got that right.

They have not forgotten their ancestors.

Attached: 1524636603866.jpg (1825x2253, 2.17M)

that's sort of a meme though, the average person is far better off in Eastern Europe than one of those shithole caribbean countries, all living standards considered.

Is Orban a manlet or is everyone else just really tall?

Poland & Hungary are so based

Attached: F6Y9k8fhb.png (832x725, 33K)

Orban is a manlet and literally a gypsy. He also pretends to be a peasant, he dresses and talks the way he does to appeal to the half-illiterate countryside pensioners by being 'one of them'.
Won't happen anytime soon. Hungary has one of the shittiest and most ineffective resource distribution systems, our unemployment ratios are artificially deflated with practically non-existent state jobs and the GDP growth is meaningless. Profit either goes to the top very few % or leaves the country altogether. Post-commie countries really fucked up their privatisation and now they barely own their countries' assets. What little they have is eagerly sold by their governments below market prices if they can agree to get half of it themselves under the table.

And you are currently accepting Murican niggers as fast as possible into your butthole.

Attached: THE SWEDE.png (1528x1184, 61K)

There is no point in being wealthy when you aren't you.

Ignoring the traitor of Europe, does it ever occur to the rest of the EU that they would be better off not taking in a single shitskin "migrant" or "refugee" and focusing more on investing and building up their brethren in Eastern Europe, and doing so in good faith, and keeping the spare money to invest in their own people?

The Netherlands could have built a mountain for fucks sake.

Hello, brother

Attached: yeah kill em.png (1528x1184, 53K)

can you destroy the e""""u"""" please?
thanks bye

bump