Why does he hate the EU so much?

Why does he hate the EU so much?

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-185402.jpg (1440x1708, 567K)

Just because he wants to make some extra-profits from you doesn`t really mean he hates you. Is this your first day of being murrican lap-dog or something?

Attached: 957.jpg (2551x3579, 2.34M)

He hates multilateral agreements
Same he wants to do separate agreements with Canada and Mexico
He feels outshined when against multiple countries, he feels he can bend them individually but not in group

divide et impera
never trust the mutts, they wish for the subjugation and destruction of Europa

Attached: 1528562951159.jpg (1160x821, 246K)

Based DRUMPF!

>welp guess lil donny is scared of an United Europe that could become a leader of the free world

>Is this your first day of being murrican lap-dog or something?

At least we can see you're a long time putin fucc boi

Today on silly white boy opinions with intellectual disabilities ;

Oui l'Europe

Attached: oui.jpg (1800x1200, 654K)

Leave the EU and we can start the Red, white and blue Freedom alliance.

Attached: 1529844605039.gif (400x226, 996K)

>Why does he hate the EU so much?
Divide and conquer.He wants us to be single sticks for his hands to break.

I mean this is literally the oldest trick in the book and we still have idiots falling for it.

Attached: khan kubrat.jpg (728x546, 160K)

A united and large opponent is much harder to bend then a bunch of small ones.

And then sneaky British bastards conspire the war between everyone and stay aside as always.

>why does a Russian proxy hate the EU so much?
gee, i wonder

Canada, you should join the EU.

Feeling like this

This is all your fault. The west should unite to genocide Russians, and then all our problems will disappear

You forgot about China, half of the USA, India, MENA and Africa.

Because its fucking cancer

Based Trump keeping G*rmany down.

Divide and conquer. People still won't realize that without the EU Europe would again be divided continent remote-controlled by foreign super powers hustling European states against each other.

>i will not stop until each and every aryan child's blood is drained and their dna is given to us mutts

- donald trump

And EU is basically 4th Reich, G*rmany exploiting Southern and Eastern Europe for her own benefit, keeping their industries uncompetitive, sucking out their brainy people, destroying their national culture with refugees.

Trump is trying to take France from the union so the EU can't make a deal with Iran. If France stays in, you can be sure the US will chase another member (probably Italy).

>Americans want a divided Europe
>Russians want a divided Europe

Hmmm.

>Hate EU very much
>Resign from the US President
>Not care about EU anymore.

Trump the great negotiator tried to negotiate with the current most pro-EU head of government on the entire government for the exit of his country from the union. What an utter imbecile. Macron literally played the European anthem during his victory speech at the Louvre, lmao.

Why is she wearing glasses if she's deaf?

He reportedly asked Merkel to negotiate trade deals because USA has a huge trade deficit with Germany, and Merkel had to explain him several times (because he is that much of a brainlet) that trade policy is handled by the EU not by Germany. No wonder he hates the EU - it makes impossible to coerce individual countries, which is also the reason why the EU is being absolutely great for us and is protecting us against international troubles, which is something that eurosceptic dumbasses don't realize.

When something bothers the anglos, it's a sign that we must preserve it.

unironically this.
don't like the EU very much, but seriously feel we need an army now that can wipe all of russia clean from the infestation that is the russian state.
Also, Trump has objectively betrayed his country, where are all the americans and their guns? This situation is exactly what their gun laws are for.

>which is something that eurosceptic dumbasses don't realize.

Of course they realize it but they get paid to ignore it.

Attached: farage_pound_collapse.jpg (515x421, 51K)

Testing the waters, plus the chance to end this problem once for all.
I wouldn't be surprised if France leaves and joins the future coalition to invade Iran.

Diese

I was joking you dumb cuck

Attached: fuck sweden.png (319x644, 155K)

I don't think France would enjoy submitting itself as an American subordinate state.

>When something bothers the anglos, it's a sign that we must preserve it.
Words of truth!!

>t.proxy ivanov

every US president has seen a strong EU as in US interests, and has tried to strengthen the EU since it was just the Coal and Steel Community (including Obama who basically campaigned against Brexit, even going so far as to insinuate that the US would not be interested in a trade deal with the UK after they became independent). Trump doesn't understand US geopolitical goals, and thinks only in narrow terms of bilateral trade deficits. He sees past presidents (especially Bush and Obama) as failures, and wants to go against their policy wherever possible.

Attached: Blake 1526639927234.jpg (1766x3055, 633K)

i think he understands US geopolitical goals perfectly well.
But he also understands that the pee-tapes will come out if he doesn't do the bidding of the russians. And since he is a complete narcissist he chooses himself over his country.

>should unite to genocide Russians

Is there anything that you can do for that without any assistance of your overlords? Anything at all?

Attached: 15159700398680.jpg (628x369, 40K)

Ivan grow up. Even we as the poorest country in Europe can destroy Russia. We would have to break a lot of international rules and probably the end result will be devastating for humanity but killing large numbers of people is not rocket science.

You forgot you have to grow that thing called "balls" for that, you cunt. Keep you butthurtbelt day-dreaming to yourself, stick to the the reality.

Attached: 15178496906702.jpg (960x720, 169K)

bunch of trumps cabinet and close advisers are pro-NATO and pro-EU; but not all of them.

Don't be sad Pydor. You strong! With big imaginary balls! *Beats chest* Russia stronk!

I like EU because it lets us rival USA,Russia and China but I dislike how we let in everyone from africa and how everyone who opposes migration gets called retarded its the fault of the normal parties that they don't oppose migration and don't realize that the reason why the "populist" parties are poping up all over europe is because they themselves cannot comprehend that most Europeans don't want to feel like foreigners in their own countries its EU's fault for destroying EU and don't start that we need the migrants to make the economy "grow" migration is just a retarded policy overall to make the population grow instead where should everything be invested in is automation instead of cheap labour and the result of the brain drain for all the countries in africa hurts them aswell

Attached: 1530169460608.png (680x1031, 728K)