Why are they soooooooooo annoying?

Why are they soooooooooo annoying?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg(2).png (1200x800, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_(Korean_surname)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump!

It depends on which Board you use. On pol, they’re usually more relaxed and act civilized. But on I think, they usually act childish and would usually take things a bit too seriously.

But this is only from my Prespective.

don't troll kim lol

Fuck, I ment int and not “I”

>inb4 Grug, le 56% face, and brainlet wojak posters.

Im not. I seriously detest your posters. And I dont have cunt eyes

I don't know. But they too super annoy me with their "höhö Korea sux we are the best, Nippon number ichi"

Why are you this retarded?

Attached: 1512608654063.jpg (1291x760, 303K)

> (OP)
>Why are you this retarded?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Because you're the worst spammers on this board and need to chastised

>THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

you said you are North Korean, right?

if so, when did you leave from North Korea? or foreign born?

he's kinda real shit though

It was obviously a joke since one japanese idiot kept accusing me of being korean (like anyone who dares speak against your tyranny of awful posts)

>North Korea

Attached: 1499963208385.png (636x742, 533K)

Based and redpilled

sooo you just came to Jow Forums and suddenly started to make threads about Fuck China/Fuck Japan/Korea stronk??

daily reminder that america number 1 we the best country in the world and we have good burgers like mcdonalds

>suddenly
Nope. Took me a while to rise up against your horrible posters. At last I see clearly

hmm I don't really believe you but ok

>horrible posters
like you?
troll kim

can't stand them too
absolute shitposters
koreans are pretty bad too

look at their face. they exactly have autistic faces.

>Everybody I dislike is a Korean: a Japanese guide to dealing with adversity

when did I say ur korean? kim san lol

Where else do kims exist?

why do u chink so? kim san lol

Rude!

Attached: IMG_3112.png (585x463, 239K)

Jap posters are just funny most of the time

legit dsm4 autism/aspergers

This is exactly what I mean

moron lol
u r apparently not European lol
European don't even know whether the surname "kim" is only korean's or not lol

m o r o n lol

This is exactly what I mean

Jap monkey is seething so hard he's not even making sense anymore. How typical

>This is exactly what I mean
huh? lol
M O R O N lol
I'm in stitches kim san lol

Bump

i like japanese

why do you think "kim" is only korean?
kim lol
European don't even give a f to it lol

Literal autism. They're probably all virgin incels (they're japs)

I know that's a typical Korean last name but that's about it

Godless degeneracy

>I know that's a typical Korean last name

u make me laugh so hard lol
stop it kim lol

Why u raff japanese monkey?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_(Korean_surname)

so what kim lol
stop it pleeeeease lol

Seething nip out of ideas lol
Classic insectiod

Attached: epic_lulz.png (336x326, 138K)

The only one I find annoying is that twat that keeps spamming "Japan needs immigrants" and "why is Korea so much better". They are likely foreigners in Japan to teach. The rest are decent posters.

i like them for their ability to somehow trigger all anglos

sage

HEHEHE they will nevel dicovel that i am kolan, using fake ploxy. 바보 같은 외국인

M O R O N kim lol
European don't give a F to whether "kim" is korean's.
moreover .....
guess what?

btw maybe ur name is really kim?
then messed up in the head? lol

What's your problem? My country will soon be like Mexico. You have to wait till then.
The yakuzas and netouyos might threat moderators to find out your place and you will get into real problem like hell.
I dare not say you are not be killed by em. But all thing you said online here will remain online forever,Trolling seems healthy to you but sometimes you need to bet your life like in Mexico. I hope you should know better than that.
Maybe you are cute guy, so stop being a tough guy, in real life there are so many crazy people out there.

너 외국 야만인
soon kolea will lule the world. Aftel ouel unification with nolth korea we will nuke you all.

>European don't give a F to whether "kim" is korean's.
Neither do I really. I just know that it is
Im really not understanding what you're trying to say. Maybe you need an English course or a psychiatrist, yellow dog. Probably both

they don't even make funny posts
they just spam and derail threads with their schizo autism

Very true

It's not even the spamming it's the terrible quality posting for me. Nearly all of them just fucking suck. A lot of LOL tee hee bait and troll posts can be kindof funny but Jap posts are just.... ugh

We need to understand WHY they are this way gentleman.
Any ideas?

>Im really not understanding what you're trying to say.

Probably korean moron woudn't know it .
I don't say u r korean kim
but even Chinese would know what I said lol
ONLY korean moron
kim san jejejejeje

I dont speak gookspeak. Try presenting your ideas concisely in English

as degenerated as they maybe are, they still seem more normal than your pathetic obsession with them

J*P scum needs to be exterminated

why did u make a same thread? troll kim lol

My wife is Japanese and even I have no idea. Been with her 4 years and it honestly took me a good full year of work to understand the social cultural differences and work with or around it.

Im trying to think of examples but I'm struggling, maybe I'm just so used to it.

Idk, very passive aggressive and pride is fucking everything. When she's mad she literally doesn't talk, straight up silent treatment for half a damn day. I could say, "Hey aka-chan you want some leftover quiche for dinner?" And if she's mad she'll just walk out the door and go for a 2 hour walk or someshit.

It's hard to explain. Maybe their oppressed quiet, reserved nature makes them rubberband in the opposite direction in private. Hence all that batshit crazy stuff in Japan (Otaku, Anime, Game shows) so maybe that's why, when anonymous on the internet they're just fucking annoying and weird. I have no fucking idea man.

Attached: IMG_2358.jpg (378x389, 24K)

why does kim get angry when kim is called kim?
any idea?

I see. I feel so sorry for you :(

But I guess SOMEONE has to breed the jap women. And it wont be autistic jap men...

>autistic
like you? kim

Desperate triggered japoid

You just have to treat them properly. Remember: only hit places that are not visible under clothes.

>Desperate triggered
like you? kim lol

I got a toy called kim today
yeah ^^v

no culture

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x853, 15K)

And make sure that she has no private property (except clothes). Women with property become obstreperous.

Yayoi admixture

I heard J*ps enjoy corporeal punishment though?

>corporeal punishment

Attached: 4spooky2u.gif (400x226, 920K)

Lol *corporal

triggered kim
what about another thread you made?

I love how each and every post of yours is just made up shit with backstories to actually convince people retarded things. Keep it up brah.

Not really. They might come off as incredibly fake and insincere, but then again that is what people are like from cultures that have "face" culture. They are not bad people.

They're shut-in autists with absolutely no self esteem or accomplishments in life. They come to Jow Forums and see all the praise that Japan receives and they start feeding off of that. They get a boost to their ego for the first time in their lives, from weebs who have a hard-on for anything Japanese. They feel confidence and pride for the first time in their lives. After a while, the autists genuinely start believing that Japan is some kind of perfect utopia and that everyone in the world loves Japan. This is why they can never accept that someone would say something bad about Japan, and that's why they always accuse people of being Chinese or Korean. Because in their mind, everyone loves Japan. Japan is perfect. It's simply unthinkable that Japan could be hated. If someone says something bad about Japan, then he MUST be a dastardly Chinese or Korean. That is how these autists deal with the cognitive dissonance they experience when someone says something bad about Japan, by blaming it all on a scapegoat. That's the only way they can maintain the perfect image of Japan in their head that their fragile ego completely depends upon to intentionally delude themselves from the harsh realities of their shitty situation in life.

When someone says something remotely negative about Japan, these autists become legitimately distressed and they lash out. It's because their personal self esteem relies completely on what others think about Japan. You see, they have no personal ego. Their ego is tied with Japan's reputation on this board. So when you attack Japan, you're attacking them personally. It's fucking sad and pathetic, but it is what it is. This place is their comfort zone where they come to feel better about themselves and to escape, even momentarily, from the painful reality that they're complete social rejects.

^^^ that's a pasta btw, saved a couple months ago. direct your anger or comments toward whoever originally posted that, not at me

Also japanese posters on Jow Forums are generally good and the things I said about people from cultures that value "face" does not really apply to them since this is an anonymous imageboard.

>number "ichi"

Attached: C0FA5E52-CC34-48EE-9593-D1B781365E28.jpg (1616x1639, 747K)

Attached: 20180628_204519.jpg (582x255, 30K)

Because that’s how they get fun
If they stop doing it they could kill themselves

Accurate

Zainichi Corean post under Jap flag. Make Jap look bad & crazy

I feel sorry for Jap on here. Poor Jap

t. Kim Park Minsoo Choi

Could you show me your Switzerland passport pls? Easy right? LMAO

Attached: EA99D930-D3A5-479B-8ADB-200423F9DDDD.jpg (750x740, 84K)

Japanese are the most autistic of them all. My German friend Cheong also says that they are all dirty Jjokbari. True story.

>Corean

Attached: 4BC606E0-C1D4-47F7-AC65-9AE75E0ADB97.jpg (500x333, 41K)

t. Korean

True, we need to kill all weebs.

>Accurate

>was called kim by user
>triggered
>said "why do you call me korean?"

what an inferiority

This is proxy war

Attached: 88796F62-028D-4AC7-8715-7FD674DE9D67.jpg (480x480, 43K)

don't say it lol

Why would anyone be triggered by being called Kim?
It's a beautiful Korean name. And what does that have to do with your inferiority complex towards your Korean masters?

Yes I could. Easily

Attached: 덤프 잽.jpg (233x244, 8K)

>Why would anyone be triggered by being called Kim?

b b but you got t triggered kim

Attached: 1522902868071.png (472x266, 118K)