Would you live in Namibia?

youtube.com/watch?v=xJLOgmjugXU

youtube.com/watch?v=EG8THEeQHy8

Attached: na.png (2560x1707, 89K)

meh
politicians in charge seem to be retards
but it looks like one of the more comfy African countries

Yeah I like this cunt. I want to visit.

I like countries that have a sun in their flag.

no

Attached: file.png (617x35, 4K)

What is that?

Human development index

I bet a middle class white person in Windhoek has a perfectly fine standard of living.

Namibia is trying to import whites? Are they trying to pull a reverse-Merkel?

until they become a useful scapegoat, like the whites in South Africa. And within a 2-3 decades,the same will happen in every white nation outside of Eastern-Europe.

No

There was never an apartheid in Namibia like SA I think

that doesn't matter, blacks here think white norwegians owe them reparations for slavery etc.

What do Black people in Norway have to do with Namibians in Namibia?

Attached: FB23799B-0D07-468F-8C21-7325187D3DDD.jpg (1024x882, 96K)

Black Namibians don't blame "whites". They only blame germans, because the remaining germans in Namibia control so much land, for example there was a german Namibian farmer who owned a farmland that's roughly as large as 14 thousand football pitches. These farmers aren't so innocent as you might think.

On top of that, when that farmer was interviewed he said he felt "100% namibian", just because his grandparents and parents lived here, even though he only knew a few words of Oshiwambo, the language of Northern Namibia.

But, I don't think it's that bad to be honest.

because they are from Africa, including Namibia. That narrative is popular with any blacks, whether they are from Nigeria, Sudan, Ethiopia or Namibia. Stop being obtuse. Everyone sees through and it's annoying

Sure. They still like germans there.

That’s a really big generalization you made there. Also why would a country like Ethiopia ask for reparations when they’ve never been colonized.

because that guy is a dumbass

>That’s a really big generalization you made there. Also why would a country like Ethiopia ask for reparations when they’ve never been colonized.

because it's a racial oppression narrative being manufactured and handed out to them

>because that guy is a dumbass
cuck, you don't know what you're talking about

no

He sounds salty/mad desu

why would you think that

35 years before the Holocaust Kaiser Germany (the Second Reich) organized a large-scale genocide in Namibia where they killed 80% of the population, more than 100 000 people. And when you read the details, you see killing of children, forced starvation, torture, medical experiments on humans, skull measurements in order to prove German racial superiority, everything sounds familiar, right? But Hitler was a teenager back then and the Nazi party didn't even exist. Yet the behavior was the same.

Germany recognized this as genocide in 2002, but they never paid reparations. Namibia is still the country with one of the lowest populations in Africa. The natives never recovered from the genocide.

So you’ve been to every single African country, talked to every single Black african in the world and they told you that?

Attached: 69C86392-AE56-402B-A53D-70B0A2D601BA.jpg (250x191, 5K)

Also it is never taught in G*rman schools. They only learn about the Jews, and even the Holocaust is presented in an extremely neutral way to them. "Evil Hitler came from Mars, brainwashed us, poor humanistic Germans and forced us to do bad things". But they never learn about the genocide in Namibia, because it ruins "bad Hitler, good Germans" narrative. The truth is that the problem was not Hitler, but German national mentality - psychopathic, sadistic, power-hungry, entitled, narcissistic. As you see, even today they grabbed the lands of the natives for their own use and never apologized, never paid reparations for their crimes.

Evil, evil people.

are trying to compete against the canadians in cuck posting?