13,2 million Greeks against billions of subhumans

13,2 million Greeks against billions of subhumans

The enemy outnumber us a paltry 600 to 1.
good odds for any Greek

Attached: towards Anatolia.jpg (720x387, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KM8bHOeY6FE
athensmagazine.gr/article/news/348143-el-as-aytoi-einai-oi-adistaktoi-gewrgianoi-lhstes-siderwnan-ta-thymata-toys-eixan-klepsei-th-giagia-toy-printezh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

lol wtf

those are georgian tanks you dumb kraut

He is Greek (Georgian)

your autism just gets bigger and bigger each day

armenia and georgia share almost same ethnicity and history with greek

being anglo is autism

Attached: AUTISM.png (750x844, 77K)

thats wrong you retard.

Gayorgians tho, mate.

Attached: 15202570531870.jpg (1200x1096, 88K)

i for one find his posts hilarious. it's obvious that he isn't serious

From what I know, Georgians are to Russian women what Greeks are to northern European women.

We are all Greek tho

this is correct you idiot retard

Attached: STATE RELIGION - CHRISTIANITY PURPLE.png (8192x4096, 2.19M)

Filthy subhuman roach they are georgians kill yourself

Fucking inbred you dont know what youre saying

Slavniggerchink

Attached: SUICIDE EUROPE.png (942x982, 340K)

>t. Mykola Pidorchuyk
Just like usual.

T*rks you mean?

Attached: revy42.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

Based I would gladly die in a war against superior greeks

Attached: 442846b524ef91b3e6724d7dfbbb032a.jpg (2048x1024, 596K)

Youre a hairy laz, not georgian

Most depressing poster, what to expect.

Attached: 1530156978986.jpg (561x672, 121K)

Whatever you say, champ. That`s not the very first Jow Forums where i can witness you quality posting.

Attached: rev574.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

I never understood why you hate me.
I want to be Christian and only the best for our people.

Attached: brothers.png (1039x566, 336K)

georgia is basically a turkish client state my dude

Don't know what youre saying but nice quality waifu, unlike your 3D ruski cheating parasjonak ones

>our

Lazeti was part of the kartvelian tribe, but how are you part of it now? They changed their last names, went muslim, only 25k people speak the actual language. Dont forget the inbreeding with turks, whatever. If you speak georgian or maybe laz i can consider you one of mine but asuming you don't i dont care

Attached: 1501400539032.jpg (938x620, 187K)

God will guide us and we will restore the natural borders of Anatolia.

Attached: 1910-yilina-ait-turkiye-etnisite-haritasi--i667725.jpg (2002x1073, 413K)

"Pankisi Gorge"

test

5 days man. You picked wrong Christians

Well, kinda shameful how a small country took out the recent updated military jet fighters, while georgia's best equipment was in afghanistan

I literally devote my life so we can unite with Georgia.
There was so much in my head but text is limited here, so I had to keep it short and remove a big chunck.

People were FORCED by a law(!) to turkify their names. We have a stupid -oglu name which makes no sense. The other option would have been to directly translate the name to the turkish shitskin language.
The muslim shitskin population was so big, even the Greek resistance collapsed. People were put under heavy pressure and only changed religion in the 17th century. 3 centuries and countless massacres later the Turkish shitskins genocided all the Christians, making the last survivors submit to Islam by the sword.

We are pure people. Mixing with inferior people began in this millennium. My cousins are dead in my eyes because they married and made children with Turks and Germans.
Every Turkish shitskin looks at my face and skin colour and instantly knows who I am. You would talk to me in Georgian if you've met me on the street.

The language is a very big problem. Do you know how strong Turkish propaganda was/is? Only my aunt can speak it perfectly, my mother understands most and I only know some words. Our grandparents are dying, together with them the knowledge. The problem is that it's basically a useless language in the eyes of foreigners and there are no resources. All I know I learned from asking my parents, but they obviously can't teach it to me. In the future we can only grow by a view thousands, but the Turkish shitskin and human shitskin population will continue to grow.

But the times where population size matters are gone. The Greeks are genetically, intelectually and technologically superior to Turks.
When a war breaks out I will move to Turkey, infiltrate their shitskin bases and kill the cockroaches from inside. I am one of the most powerful weapons you have against Turks.

There are so view of us. I wish we could meet in real life and talk together. We shouldn't fight each other

Attached: MILITARY AIRCRAFT.jpg (5000x4078, 861K)

I just hate you because you spam greek shit, how are you part greek again? I dont mind meeting you iki you seem like a cool dude, honorary kartvelian

>honorary kartvelian
Why do you act so arrogant though? Actually the "arrogant Georgian" is a stereotype among us and the Turks use it very well for propaganda.

Colchians simply adopted Greek culture like the Romans. We were among the first people they came in contact with and the only ancient people who survived. Traders and explorers from foreign lands saw us as the same people, because the only difference between us was the language. Greeks are the only people who understand our struggles since they have the same.

Don't you want more Greek influence in Georgia? Look at the horrible Russian influence in Georgia. All buildings are rotting slavshit commie blocks, bad (russian-style) copies of western european architecture or modern plastic trash like in north Caucasus or central asia. Instead it could look like Greece with big apartments, all with marble grounds and fat balconies. All important institutions would be similar to classic buildings like in America and the churches are already Georgian or Byzantine.
Can you even think of a better ally? Georgia is isolted, like Greece, but they are in EU while Georgia is surrounded by 3 giant evil shitholes.
We should work to connect both people.

There is literally no reason to hate me because of my threads. I love making them because they can NEVER prove me wrong since Greeks are superior to them.
I always try to avoid mentioning Georgia because people start attacking it. Is it that what you want? More Georgia related threads?
It's just that I wouldn't be able to defend Georgia. Even a slavshit like a Polak could insult it and there is nothing I can say while I can show how Norwegians and all other rich whites are inferior to Greeks.

Attached: lazlarin_hakkinda_konusanlar_by_skudaslazepe2012-d79u0gv.png (851x315, 228K)

Doesn’t change the fact that you need help

yes i need a Greek girl that could help me leave this shithole

Attached: EUROPE RAPE.jpg (1052x744, 148K)

I don’t think that even a greek girl would want to be with you

You're a weird one iki, i don't know but georgians and greeks did have organised trades but why so obsessed? I don't think they are good or bad since georgia and greece are not allies. You just have too much autism for me to understand, i dont even think greeks care about georgians at all.

Attached: 1527887494949.jpg (640x411, 37K)

Imblying you are Georgian yourself. I bet you don't even speak Georgian.

I speak georgian and can write and read it

Yes but have you traversed the pankisi gorge? Yeah I thought not

Μαλάkα Ιkίμπευ, απλά δε πέφτεις, έ;
Χαχαχαχαχαχαχά!

It's not weird to be educated in Greek matters. Here in Germany, the elite is taught in Latin and Greek and later they educate themselves more about (ancient) European history/culture.

>why so obsessed?
In my teen years I liked italy but lost interest, something special was just missing.
All I did here was posting in the German and Turkish general. Then I wanted to leave this board and shitpost heavily until I get banned. I pretended to be a half Greek half Armenian. But I noticed that everyone just attacks the Armenian side, so I tried posting only as a Greek. By time their insults started hitting me personally, so I was forced to prove them wrong (this is how my map collection was born).
And when I found out that Greeks hate yahudis (hating yahudis was my hobby, together with my friends) and Greece is better at everything than turkey (which itself is better to live in than most other places in the world), I started to like Greece. I also noticed that Greeks are more masculine, Turks are actually very feminine.

Greece is my hobby since then.

I hope one day you find something interesting in your life too and try to do something of worth. Most people here are just ordinary people who will live and die without a purpouse like billions of shitskins before and after our life-time.

Maybe you also care about my Anagonist. It's the guy who posts the nigger trash on Jow Forums and Jow Forums.
He live in north Cyprus and has Greek ancestors. He wanted to be Georgian so much but failed after some months. Since then he hates whites and shills for niggers, while I developed an affection towards Slavs and Germanics. They are like children compared to Greeks.

Attached: Greece-Hates-Jews.jpg (1000x666, 53K)

Georgians would beg to differ.

Because in georgian its called pankisis kheoba, isnt it some georgian region influenced by chechens? Are you ch*chen?

Just pure autism

Weak Greek is part of NATO because they are too weak to defend themselves. Finnic million man army could annex NATO and Russia at the same time and win
youtu.be/KM8bHOeY6FE

Attached: vl-DorisImage-4187368.jpg (800x534, 104K)

It's amazing the German government has supported this mentally ill refugee this long

you know
i always noticed that im more intelligent than my friends since my early childhood
you people on this site are the same
this is why i dont write long posts anymore

Georgian in germany

chechen scum in germany, austria, usa, australia
cerkeshit in germany, lithuania, france (turkish cerkes)

im sure there are more
the chechen roach in germany absolutely hates Georgians

Attached: nightmare1.png (660x660, 33K)

success breeds jealousy you subhuman

You realize Greeks make fun of you caucasian retards right? Russopontics is a derogatory term for Caucasian greeks themselves, how do you think they view churkas?

Greeks only make fun of albanians and turks (its an insult)

I have seen an interpol list of Greece. All the "Greeks" were those subhumans from the Soviet Union. They are ugly slavshit-sandnigger looking subhumans like chechens.

iki lose weight and sort yourself out this is sad

im fine
ignore the trash they write about me
my clothes are worth more than most posters here

can you find this pic but in better quality?
i tried a lot and didnt find the same

hes right tho, nobody likes you georgian monkeys in greece, you inbreds are all thieves

athensmagazine.gr/article/news/348143-el-as-aytoi-einai-oi-adistaktoi-gewrgianoi-lhstes-siderwnan-ta-thymata-toys-eixan-klepsei-th-giagia-toy-printezh

kys roach

Attached: 720_579092_a275467566_8355582192b5098b.jpg (800x526, 70K)

this is a sadistic half Greek (father) half danish (mother) psychopath