Fucking hell...

Fucking hell, I thought poo in loo was a meme but it turns out the Indians need a fucking TED talk about cleaning up their mess

youtu.be/tf1VA5jqmRo

Unbelievable.

Attached: image.jpg (700x700, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey dude, they trying to improve alright? it's like faggots who make fun of people who go to the gym, they know they are out of shape and are just trying to do better.

there was this poo in the loo song on the unicef channel, a crap ton of other videos that show the state of that country and you thought it was just a meme?

wew

POO

poo in loo?
dont mind if i do

Would he have been honor killed if he hadn’t worn that mask?

mainland china is worse

Lets laugh at an undeveloped asian country.
HAW HAWHAW.

So funny. BURSTING INTEARS>

they would've thrown their shit at him

>t. p*jeets

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG fucking they have people who aren't western!!"!!!

HAHAHAHWHWHWHWHHAWHAWHAHWHHH
So funny. A poooooo in the fucking loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AHAAAHAHAHAH

Dying of laughter really.

hullo mee-sta patel how are yoo too-day

yeah? it is pretty funny, we ruled them for over 100 years, they can develop enough to have a space program and shit but cant learn some basic hygiene?

Yeah just pointing out how fucking stupid you are looking right now.

You yourself will be the judge of that.

2020 is right there
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

S U P E R P O O P E R

i'm a chink you retards

D E S I G N A T E D

made song out of it
youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs
also a girl's name Poonam

Attached: 8B57F692-1DBC-4588-B828-0E0CCAD6D099.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

laugh all you want, but when they start burning their shit and making energy, they will become a powerhouse of Asia
they will refuse to sell their shit for Dollars but will only sell it for Rupees or whatever you have as long as you accept the shitto-rupee as main currency for the new revolutionary shit based energy
that makes me think, the cow is a holy animal for them, a cow, the animal that produces the most methane in the world
combine cow shit with Pajeets slush of curry goodness radiating sulfur and you get a slush that can burns for 17 nights and 17 days
amerisharts wont be able to bomb them for devastating their petrodollar, the russians will be forced to cooperate and turn Gasprom into India's pipeline company, the chinese will try to be a competitor and the only use for crude oil will be left for making plastic
One would need DESIGNATED places to collect shit, the poor will shit as a job, the cars will reek of foul gasses and monoxides...
holy shit

I don't laugh at the Philippines or Bangladesh, because they're much cleaner and more civilized than India despite being poorer. India (mostly northern India) has a unique issue. A unique issue that happens to be good for comedy.

this

keep talkin whi*ey and i'll mail some of my poo there to activate the sleeper agents

LMAO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
look some nations are low developed
HAHWHAHAHWHHAHAHAW
POOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hahahhahehehahhueh indians shit streets

Actually we are regressing
>became the world country for women
>become the most polluted country
>become the third most dangerous place for journalists
>become the country with most diarrhea deaths
>become the country with fourth highest rates of religious violence

*looted them for over hundred years.

I unironically want the Brits back. If they'd stuck around we'd be like Hong Kong, instead we have literal illiterate chimps ruling us.

Brits are shit. They gave us this shit system. We need People's Republic of India.

We need the Her Royal Majesty's Commonwealth of India

lmao the problem with india is the caste system and you made that yourself and brits have nothing to do with it.

That will be same as Republic of India but the head of the state would be some foreign royalty instead of president. Nothing will be different. We had this for few years and it was called the dominion of India. People's Republic of India is the only solution.

>People's Republic of India
But the people of India are illiterate chimps. We need to get some royalty to civilize us. What about the Japanese royal family?

Brits exploited the cast system for their benefits. They gave special privileges to "upper cast" for having more "white" blood. And now because of that we have reservations for backward and schedule castes in literally everything.

A strong, authoritarian party with capitalist economic policies is better than some royal ceremonial figure heads.

>Indians use designated shitting streets so much that some die from it.

Attached: 1529245489789.png (625x773, 143K)

But China is shit. Although less poor than India.

Papua new guinea is even shitter and it's head of state is british royalty.

>I thought poo in loo was a meme

You thought wrong

Jewel in the crown of the British Empire

Attached: meanwhile in India2.webm (640x360, 1.86M)

Libertarian capitalism would be even better.

Fuck off.

>t. Never read Adam Smith or Michael Freedman.

Fuck off

What's the name for an Indian uncle Tom?

There isn't. The better Anglophiliac you are, the more sophisticated you're considered

Attached: 2018-06-29 16_25_28-The Hindu Interpretation of Creation _ The Story of God - YouTube.png (1217x743, 72K)

>t. Goron ka paltu kutta.

So you are saying that your own people felt more superior because brits told them they were? Looks like your problem not theirs.

>Biharispeak
I am pretty sure speaking Hindustani would be looked down upon more than only speaking English

Just an Indian hindu creationist. There are tonnes of judeo-christian creationists in west.

>youtube comments

>t. Dog of white men

Traslated for an anglophone like you.

Thanks.

>TFW NO BURLY INDIAN BF

Chacha Nehru (Uncle Nehru)

Attached: mountbattenb.jpg (468x552, 77K)

funniest part is their ancient history is all about how they care about cleanliness to an obsessive degree

Thats because the upper class people of ancient India were aryans. Modern Indians are abbos.

>>become the country with most diarrhea deaths

>be pajeet
>die by diarrhea

Attached: 3872517.jpg (144x200, 14K)