Why aren't you farming snails? Low effort high income

Why aren't you farming snails? Low effort high income.

Attached: Escargots.B.5.jpg (460x306, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They feel good crawling on skin too ^_^

>low effort
Yeh its actually not

They all run away, i'm ruined.

I know, right? OP doesn't realize the delicate needs of each individual snail. You've got to measure their pH daily and croon them gently to sleep each night with the soft caresses of your voice.

tell me more about this user

how sell snell??

Attached: 1495616698061.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>not shrimp

you fool

>trying to walk through that
fuuuuuck

Sorry to busy farming shrimp

Attached: 08F0D314-8353-49FB-A132-C74380CEC9A7.jpg (443x332, 39K)

ITT fake internet funnymoney farmers shit on a real profession with a real market and real demand.

I'm farming silkworms instead. Fuckers are a pain though.

I mean look at this little gold-shitting bastard.

Attached: rubsforelegstogether.jpg (1600x1200, 369K)

>implying any of us actually know how to mine effectively

>not being a humble mushroom farmer

Attached: Insulated-fridge-panel-mushroom-grow-room-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Tried that. I wound up growing enough to subsist on but didn't have enough closet space to grow commercially.

>find french restaurant who need snail
>buy snail eggs or whatever
>breed snail
>sell snail
>profit

i want to come on that girl's face. not the turtle's face though. i don't find him sexy at all

we need more minerals

snails lay eggs? the fuck

this guy gets it

what do you think is in that shell?
step on one and like 1000 tiny snails scatter in every direction.

Did you think they were mammals?

i thought slugs were born and they had to find a shell in nature that fits them

this is the best thread on biz for the past week. lmfao!

All in shrimps desu lad

How much do they truthfully make you?
And like, what the hell do you sell from them?

And they said you can’t find laughable posts on Jow Forums

Where would all these shells in the wild come from though user?,

Please give us a serious guide on how to farm shrimp, thanks

So far nothing, I'm in the "learning how the fuck to do this" phase.

You sell the silk from the cocoons they make when they metamorphose into moths.

>their pH
The truth y need delicate for everything in this world if y want to success with it

Attached: 30724243_1499552890170621_1316397825432485888_n.jpg (250x200, 8K)

kek

Worst part is if you dont, they'll never make a decent fleshlight when you glue their shells to the inside of a cup... becomes such a waste...

ur thinking of hermit crabs friend

are the shells actually sturdy and smooth enough for this to work?
Asking for my dad...

I got worms

share please

when moon

Because I don't live in a 3rd world pajeet country.

Shell against cup good CA glue or use a thick silicone layer, foot/underside of snail against dick. Its like fucking an alien that can blow you and fuck you at the same time, then when youre done you can even detach the snails, fry em up and serve them to your family. They should be perfectly salted too so no need tp add anything

Snailfags trying to push their pest as wares
Dont stray from shrimp anons
This is the aquatics version of street shitting

How has the snail farming industry made it this far without an ERC20 token of their own for so long? Snailcoin ico when?

Worm farms are easy. Just throw your food scraps in a bin with some worms in it. Sell the worms to fisherman and the worm shit to farmers.

Easy 100X.

This but unironically. You can actually net a nice little profit with pretty minimal effort

Snails aren't easy to farm. They produce a lot of waste, are voracious eaters which makes them poop A LOT, are opportunistic cannibals, and don't do well in dense populations because their slime has hormones that discourage growth/reproduction.

So are you just shitposting or are you really this asshurt?

Dead snails obviously

How did she get that snail so big?

this thread is golden

You sound like a fungi.

Which came first, the snail or the shell?

This. I'd love to mine, but like most of Jow Forums, I'm just too fucking stupid.

Mushroom farming, snail farming, beekeeping, and shrimp farming. Who wins?

Shrimp farming
The jews fear the shrimp

Kek

The one with the gasoline

>I have two friends who keep bees (one professionally, one for a hobby).
>I've considered mushroom farming in the past (both halluginogenic and cooking).
>Dog breeding is also easy af

These things are definitely possible. You could set up a tiny farm in terms of land used and still have decent cashflows from all the various niche products you create.

I think growing greens like lettuce and kale provides the best return

This thread is bullshit, don't try snail farming if you aren't going to dedicate your life to that. It takes tons of effort and rewards aren't too great, shrimp farming is more profitable and rewarding imo. Snail farming was a huge pain in the ass for me.

This whole shit is cracking me up.
Thank you shrimp bro for making biz great again.

The absolute state

thank you just bought 100k

Shrimp needs attention, growing olive trees means I just sit back and pay people every now and then to collect the tons of olive oil.

My brother and I used to force snails to race. Whoever refused to race got laced with salt

I hate life

Ha

Those r thugs, not slugs

do you have a pic of this?

Why farm slug more slug
1- Slug is so much light than snail who have shell to copy slug technology.
2- The snail use the shell because is a fucking faget.
3- snail got crush so easy, and you can give the slug to ur dog chew and it ll still eat lettuce.
4- shell is MORE heavy than no shell.
5- some slug have internal shell because more evolved
6- Your cousin will not want to stay on your house to play slug.
7- If you trow the slug on the wall, the wall will go up.
8- Trow both on water and watch which will come up first. over 9000- slug at mate will make a slimecord. The snail will show dribble.
10- All slug are hermaphrodite. Snail is too but because faget
11 - slug is the name of a bullet. Snail means it is slow.
12 - Slug will eat carrion, slug dont give a fuck
13- slug didn’t needed an upgrade. Slug is perfect

How do I start with growing olive trees? Can they survive freezing temperatures in the winter?

sick and fucking tired of slug shills invading biz
this place has gone to hell

You'd make more on the oil if you kept all the trees isolated so they couldn't pollinate each other, but that'd probably be a lot more work.

dunno I just bought land in spain with a fully functioning self irrigating olive farm.. not really but I'm thinking about it

Tfw no snail fleshlight

Phoneposting sadly so cant. Visiting an old friends mom for the week.

Didn't expect this thread to be still alive. Oh well. Some background: I own 2 acres of land (almost 1 hectare, not going to tell where, snail farmers are easy to find) and just let snails live there freely in a controlled area. They require very little upkeep except for bringing in green for them to eat. I get about 15 tonnes of snails, which sell for like 35k euros give or take. Initial cost is like 20k to get enough eggs, set up the environment, fix nets all over and some electric wires to repel birds and mice and such. Half or 25% of 20k is like the eggs themselves and after a while you can get that back by selling eggs yourself to new breeders. So revenue is around 35k, cost for food, labour (highschool students farm them when they are ready) etc is like 15k. Netting me 20k or so. Been doing it for two years now and am already profitable. Looking to expand into more land as it scales perfectly.

It really is an easy business once you find out how it works and are able to manage it. Like a passive income actually. Snails are also delicious and I eat them often.

This is bullshit. Biggest problem is shit like birds et cetera trying to feed off them. You either have to do it inside or get a gigantic net over it with electric pulses. If you don't have monitoring on the electricity or on gaps in the net your money will get eaten alive.

Yeah, I read it takes 50 years for the trees to mature. And they probably wouldn't do well here in central europe. I'm however thinking of chilli peppers farming. According to my calculations, 400m2 land would net me ~4k€, at ~700kg yearly production. Might be worth it, considering I can get such land for 13k euroshekels.

>Visiting an old friends mom for the week.
user... why are you visiting your friends mom....

Technically he wasnt really a friend and he picked on me a bit at school.

Made friends with his mom through one of those craft market crap things when she recognised me. Ive thought about railing her old ass to get back at him but i doubt anything will actually happen... i just need the implication of me coming over when he finds out to worry him

Dont get me wrong though, i am still gonna try fuck her and get some pics. If i can i dont know where ill post em though

this but unironically

holy fuck godspeed my friend that is just too good, post them here but make it something about business idk

please include "mom" in the subject so I can find it in the archives lmao

escargot my car go one sixty swiftly

>Where would all these shells in the wild come from though user?,
acorn hats.
poor user is confused with hermit crabs.

My nan likes snails to crawl over her body. It was some weird ass massage shit she was into. Im convinced she let one slime over her pussy once because i saw out of the corner of my eye she was lifting her bikkini bottoms up. Fucking hate snails please delete thread.

Shells come from the sea, have you never been to a beach??

This is a neat thread. I have 13 acres with zero trees. Haven't done a thing with them.

My slug likes nan's to crawl over her body. It was some weird ass massage shit she was into. Im convinced she let one slime all over her pussy because i saw out of the corner of my eye she was lifting her shell bottoms up. Fucking hate nans please delete thread.

>Dog breeding is also easy af
for reproductive purposes, you're doing it wrong user. You can't interbreed different species.

I love this shit lol

youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-I

So this... is the state of Jow Forums... in a sideways market... woah

iaintclickingthatshitniggathomas.jpg

In bedroom now, just talking about dumb bullshit. Trying to upload a pic but biz keeps giving me some dumb fucking upload error

yeah I can't upload my reaction pics, something aint right

Attached: 20180430_003312.jpg (1928x1801, 1.82M)

One of the most dangerous things I've ever seen. The cute snail could bite her face clean off in 2 seconds.