Get in now. This shit is about to take off

Get in now. This shit is about to take off.

Attached: jews.jpg (1024x683, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ambcrypto.com/koinex-launches-ripple-based-trading-8-pairs-going-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7fDEO15MGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keks

yeah... no thx

What is this Statement based on?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: DbzPNiQX4AIiUDe.jpg (1000x625, 170K)

based on heavy bags

Attached: mgneoateq1uz.jpg (634x620, 37K)

xrp and xmr best buys right now for short term gains, all the other top coins have pumped the last couple days but these are lagging

Volume is picking up, everything in the top 10 is pumping but this is pretty stagnant and is probably the best coin outside of ETH and BTC. Little downside.

>about to take off
to the bottom

ambcrypto.com/koinex-launches-ripple-based-trading-8-pairs-going-live/

I actually think we might see a pump today

Kek

possibly LTC aswell for swing trade

Test post please ignore

possible

Also NMR and SWT look ripe for a swing

>Little downside.
>90% of the shit token is held by devs

Pls define "about to"

20% gains within two days.

Can't wait until Jed dumps all his XRP

same

let me know when it hits ath again so i can break even

I agree

i also cant wait, they should have let him dump it all when it was worth 1 million, in the future we would be glad he dumped at sub $1 instead of $10
exageration the numbers for your fud to make sense, you dont even know why you hate this coin

Hes already sold 75% of it and cant sell more than a certain amount per day

You dumb.

can't wait until ripple labs starts dumping their 60 billoin coins.

unironically this

i can see this dumping to 0.50 and staying there for a while

also ripple labs cant sell more than a certain ammount per month, no dumpy dump 4u

>little downside
>devs can literally issue as many tokens as they want at any given moment.

If this isn't a textbook scam jew shekel I don't know what is?

Ask yourself this, why are there so many people taking their government issued currency and putting it into crypto? Since the founding of the Federal Reserve, the US dollar has lost 96% of its purchasing power. It's a fiat currency that has nothing to tie its value to and can print more dollars into circulation whenever they feel necessary. Ripple is literally the crypto equivalent of the central banking systems that have destroyed countless thousands on wealth and destabilization in the global economy. If this isn't glaringly obvious, you've either never picked up a history book or a complete brainlet.

What part of escrow do you not understand?

they cant print tokens
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7fDEO15MGI

yes. they can sell 1 billion tokens a month or was it per year? lol. enjoy your no gains once they start dumping.

They didn't dump at 3$ why would they dump at pennies? They know what they have and they won't trade it in for worthless dollars. They're geniuses for a reason.

they dont just market sell on bitfinex, they sell from to partners, FI

from scrow to*

Yep, are cryptos, stocks, gold etc gaining value - or fiat losing it? Tfw normies realize it's actually the later.

$589 eoy

- BG123

>everything in the top 10 is pumping but this is pretty stagnant
because it burnt the fuck out of norman too many times. the death knell was the 100th time the coinbase rumor was debunked publically. trx has a better track record at this point. the ripple jew is kill.

Shit jew banker coin

>publically
samefagging to correct mental retardation non existent word.
publicly

I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure normie money isn't play a big part in any of these runs. No normie is going to fucking buy EOS that's for sure. Ripple is a good coin, too good to be left behind.

Fuck you, you clown

Capped.

not buying your bags faggot