Your country

>your country
>are you going to kill yourself?

Attached: 685EVD0.jpg (500x375, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not yet

Attached: 800-mtr-drop-enniberg.jpg (5184x3456, 1.78M)

There are very few instances in which killing myself would be the best option.

I was born in Bosnia so yes

Norgay.
Not in the near future at least.

France
Likely yes
I wish to become gyrfalcon

Maybe after my grandparents die.

Can't say yet. It would take a lot, but if I'm better off dead then that's that.

Brazil
No. I like to play life in the hard mode.

Flag
Yes. Got to keep my country in the top 10 list somehow, can't think of any other top ten we can reach

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1079x455, 130K)

No, but if i ever feel like it's not worth living i will go full cartel removal

>germany
>Yes

No I love life, I love learning and experiencing new things, even the shit things.

Serious question: why havent you guys killed yourself already?

Im going to do it tomorrow and i couldnt be happier about it. Try it, you'll love death

top tier comfy

Soon....

No pls Malta

yes

Attached: 1514868973075.png (418x500, 36K)

Lol nope

Yes.

Inti stupidu
Grow out of this

Shut up.

It's a waste, you have so much more to give but anyway

>It's a waste, you have so much more to give
Yeah sure you speak like you've known me for years. Unfortunately I don't have the balls to do it.

definitely when I feel brave enough

1. Flag
2. Decided to make this shit, but stroke strikes me preemptively. Second maybe last.

Depends

Yes in about a month, don't know if i should alert the police beforehand or just let my body decay

Some day yeah, but not now

yes who wouldnt?
scared of fucking it up desu

If your suicide attempt fails then the police are going to "save" you. Would not recommend

Get a good caliber, the best bullet you can get is a .50 AE Hollow Point.
100% instant death if you shoot the roof of your mouth

gun laws here are cucked as shit so cant

Don't worry, i won't fail, but i am going to do it outside near a lake. So i was wondering if i should just leave my body or call someone 30 sec before

what happens by "saving" because mental asylums are closed here because the govt decided not to maintain them

This is the song of my life youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA

The best way to kys is to fall asleep drunk in a cold winter night. You just won't wake up again, it's a painless death. I think I will drive to the Siberian wilderness for that so nobody will ever find my body

Attached: 115.jpg (1920x1065, 215K)

If you're unlucky you end up crippled or retarded, it depends on the suicide method

which is the best way with no guns?

Freezing in your sleep I guess

I'm going to give myself a couple more years, and if my book doesn't make me at least comfortably wealthy I'll do it.

Fuck no.
Just because everybody anomically suicides doesn't mean i should.

uff

Cyanide

where can i get the stuff?

Some suppliers online will sell it to you if you front as a business trying to acquire some for gold polishing or some other non-suicide application. Or maybe you could pay some amateur chemists on Reddit to make some for you.

Australia
yes

Nope. There's too much methadone left to inject.

yes :3

Attached: z.png (604x453, 395K)

HELL NO I FUCKING LOVE LIFE

Probably asphyxia by an inert gas (e.g. helium, nitrogen) if you're able to get your hands on a gas cylinder. I heard that they sometimes add oxygen to cylinders to avoid suicides though, so I'm not sure how easy it is to get one you can kill yourself with.

most likely

Oh wait, you guys were talking about best in terms of being least likely to end up crippled. Ignore my post.

The problem with gas asphyxiation is that if someone finds you before you're fully dead you'll turn brain-dead and handicapped for the rest of your miserable life. Cyanide, on the other hand, is much quicker with a higher success rate.

no thank you but the problem is that like you said they get filled with oxygen

Hang yourself.

>methadone
Not krokodil?

methadone is free

Ukraine gives out free methadone? Tbqh they should probably put that money to better use elsewhere, but I'm glad you're reaping the benefits.

If I get accepted into the uni I applied to I won't. If I don't, I have nothing to live for anymore and I will.

This is the best possible use of money, believe me, I hope soon the whole health security budget will be dedicated on synthesizing methadone.

flag
fuck yes

it's pure shit down here and things are going to get nastier as population gets older. Plus yada yada yada sperg still a virgin and living with boomer fat fuck dumb single parent mommy that is dying

27 club here I go. Well, 2 years to go but i'm going in. Out. In-n-out.
Everything is planned well. Get in the car, listen to good songs, reading my favourite book while drinking whiskey... hopefully (last hope) works.

Attached: GOAT suicide.jpg (1199x798, 207K)

sounds comfy

hope everything goes well for you user

Based

>This is the best possible use of money, believe me
Is heroin and krokodil an even bigger problem there than I realize?

If your car has a catalytic converter, like all modern ones do, it won't work.

I got the sodium nitrite already, but right now I'm not ready. When the time is right I will do it. I'm only young so im not in a rush to die

It isn't a problem and no one uses krokodil when u have cheap heroin/methadone available, it's Baltics-only thing.

>sodium nitrite
Too lazy to Google it, what kind of death will this be?

I thought krokodil was slav shit.

oh its going to work, friendo
80s shitbox straight pipes

10-15 minutes of vomiting (if you don't have an antiemetic) and extreme nausea, and then passing out and dying.

flag
of course it's a tradition

I don't particularly enjoy being alive but if I kill myself I will, in the best case scenario, simply cease to exist. In the worst case scenario, I end up suffering eternally. Thus it is more reasonable to remain alive.

Attached: 1512462918558.png (640x480, 195K)

That doesn't sound at all pleasant, but if those are the only symptoms before you pass out, that's not too bad. I think most poisons would be pretty shitty ways to go.

Slavs live in baltics too.

kys

Unironically this

Well yeah, but what else are you gonna do if you do not have a gun.
Jumping, hanging etc are all pretty difficult, the only other good option would be a heroin/fent OD

Life is turning up good. Fuck suicide.

t. bird that cannot cook spaghetti

Carbon monoxide. It's easy to produce and they won't be able to save you.

Attached: Näyttökuva 2018-06-30 kello 1.48.09.png (2080x708, 231K)

I tried in May but fucked up. I was going to on monday but was too afraid to fall 6 stories since it wonr be an instakill but now I'll probably have to this monday. My childhood and teen years habe been awful I dont want to live to turn 18 now.

Underage b& GTFO

Forgot that one, also one to consider. Do it with a regular charcoal grill or a car. Should be pretty painless

The rules are really stupid anyways if a 17 year old cant post here. Ill die soon anyways so I dont care if I get banned.

It'll get better senpai. No matter how the world and people are, follow the path of good and let your life play out till completion.

Finland
Never. Why would I kill myself when psilocybin mushrooms exist?

Attached: My technique is don’t believe you're a good boy. If you believe you're a good boy, you a (576x400, 39K)

If I live, I can eat burgers
If I die, I will no longer be able to eat burgers
Logically speaking, there is no reason to stop being alive

England
Don't think so

I got 3g of mexicana sitting by right now. But I don't see how they would prevent me from commiting suicide? They are a fun trip, but they are not so good that I could live only for doing them and ignore everything else in my life.

Murrica
Whenever I finally find the balls, but I'm in my mid thirties now so maybe I just don't have what it takes. Suicide is hard, man! How many of you have actually attempted it? Several times I've held my .357 to my head (sometimes drunk) and tried to will myself to pull the trigger, and I just can't do it. Not yet at least.

Absolutely not. The cause needs me.

What cause?

this. i wont an hero before i try mushrooms, lsd and dmt

I'm a very involved libertarian activist.

no I think I will amputate my penis, hope it will solve my problems

I'm 27 and my life has been hell since I was 6. I won't turn 29 if things don't improve the coming year. Anything you wanna talk about? You really have no chance of turning your life around?

>libertarian

Attached: 1457925239231.gif (401x353, 324K)

Gayreece
Probably

Wasn't LSD invented in Switzerland? It's my favorite drug, at any rate. At least it used to be. I'm kind of an oldfag now and haven't done it in years.