All West Eurasians are pieces of shit

These are West Eurasians, a vile and despicable peoples. Their histories are full of shit and nothing but ugly, especially the Anglos. The Anglos embody everything that is wrong with West Eurasians ten-fold.

Such people should be eradicated from the face of this Earth. Indians, Chinese, and other East Eurasians have far superior and noble cultures.

I am sick and tired of all you West Eurasians, including Anglos. You have nothing beautiful in your cultures. You have no real hearts and worship delusions because you are icchantikas.

You are icchantikas and scum of this Earth.

Attached: west eurasians.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/icchantikas /
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree. With the exception of Greeks and Finns, all West Eurasians are a cancer on this planet.

Greeks and Finns are West Eurasians too and cancer of this Earth. They can go straight to the lower narakas too.

Greeks are better than other humans
They gave the name to Europe and Asia.

No matter what you shitskins try, you will always be inferior to Greeks you pathetic subhuman.

Attached: CANCER EUROPE.png (4000x3420, 3.18M)

Based and redpilled

La vacca di tua madre puttana

>Icchantikas
????

Based and redpilled

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/icchantikas /

indian shitskin

Attached: HP Lovecraft quote.jpg (978x1024, 209K)

I hate all West Eurasians, you icchantika piece of shit. Shut the fuck up. I am getting tired of your drama and hypocrisies. I want to kill us off all now.

West Eurasians include Western & Eastern Europeans, Levantines, Caucasus people, Russians, Arabs, Turks, Iranians, and etc. We are all the same bullshit, no exception, and I want us to go extinct. I am sick and tired of your shit, especially the Anglos.

>let me classify different races as the same
All Oceanic-Asiatics are dispicable.

>us
>
No

be a shitskin somewhere else

There is no us, you aren't my race.

I'm not Indian. I am West Eurasian and hate all of you, including my own kind, but I have a special hatred for the Anglo. I have read much of Anglo fiction. I know your mentalities better than you yourselves know. You embody everything bad in West Eurasians but multiplied ten-fold.

All West Eurasians are shit though.

Believe whatever you want, Anglo subhuman. Zoom out of a PCA plot autosomal DNA plot enough, and you'll see all West Eurasians are the same bullshit.

There us no such thing as west eurasians, you hate whites and sandniggas which are kin to africans

no you are not

only shitskins behind anglo flags
they should have exterminated you useless creatures

Attached: immigant in australia.png (3618x732, 120K)

Mur ħudu f'għoxx ommok dik il-baqra marida biz-zokkor f'għoxx ħxuntek liba kollok.

You West Eurasians are all the same bullshit.

Attached: 1523837419060.jpg (572x532, 51K)

>zoom out
There is no west eurasian race, no traits in common, no skull, no genes, no culture or language, and 5,000km away, lebanon us as far away from europe as it is to kenya.

Ive never in my life considered the middle eastern race related to me.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-29-16-27-04.png (720x1280, 209K)

Me and all whites that arent rape babies all the way in the bottom.

What is "west eurasian" language, race or culture?