youtube.com/watch?v=6OQAqIbIRGA
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/maa
youtube.com/watch?v=FI3iX8WtzaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dutch

This, most overrated language ever.

Attached: LangIcon.png (128x77, 1K)

agree

this. nothing can ever make d*tch sound good.

Overrated but not shitty like sw*Dish

youtube.com/watch?v=7m3N-UE8V3Q
What about this man? Swedes love him.

Chinese
French
German
Korean
Japanese
Indian
Brazilian Portuguese

Literally nobody knows who this fag*ot is. And d*tch still sounds like shi* even in that song.

French

rly hate dutch, spanish and vietnamese

>Spanish
Why? It sounds pretty good to me

> literally nobody
stockholm.com/sv/visa/e7624991
You must be a new swede. This man is anything but unknown.

>be me at the bar
>hear some people speaking russki
>shout some random ruski words
>turns out they are french
Russia, french and portugal sounds kind of same from distance desu

no need to be jealous, not our problem that finnish is the official down syndrome language.

How the fuck did you end up to use that rchrcrhrcrchh weird spitting sound? Thats your "r" sound or something I suppose? It feels uncomfortable to do and also sounds.

Italian isn't ugly, but it's weird, it sound like Spanish/ Portugese but the speaker is drunk or high or slurring

I feel it's more like a 'K' which you push air through. It's hard to explain.

its annoying to listen to

Italian, obviously, they fucked up already not so great latin language

Finnish as a language is very complex. Sentences and the words are in many cases only concepts, without literal meaning. Literally language of wisdom

Everything non-germanic
Dutch
Swiss """"""""""""German""""""""""""

Bet you thought "dirty ryssa what are they doing here?"

Wow so complex
Much noun case
Very grammar

Attached: F3DCB039-8BC2-41B2-BD56-0717C1AAB759.jpg (500x620, 35K)

No, we have plenty of you guys living here and alot russian tourist. Im used to it, better than ”refugees” desu

This. Their ugly gook language is revolting.

lmfao, can fintards recover from this one?

soil = maaperä
world=maailma
area=alue
countryside=maaseutu
dirt=multa
earth=maapallo
suit=puku
terrain=maasto

Fake and gay.

It isn't though. Just write any combination of I, Ä, K and Y

iyäkki klääkalainen kurdskullivippan slaskirullan

Not a good for you. Right way to think - dirty ryssa what are they doing here?

Everything non Sámit is ugly.
People = Léuktha = tree moose
Because why not.

>Cornelis
based

Literally EVERYONE knows who Cornelis Vreeswijk is. Even people who don't like his music.

This. He set the standards of the Swedish troubadour scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=6OQAqIbIRGA

>Finnish as a language is very complex. Literally language of wisdom

Attached: englanti suomi.jpg (500x750, 53K)

Irish is shitty. I mean I like it and I'm trying to learn that unholy mess of spaghetti rules that is its grammar, but man, that pronunciation is more fucked than plain english

Suit doesn't mean maa. And the fact that foreigners can't understand our complex language just shows our genetic superiority

Attached: a1c9ba8856e734856c8883c4601ec83e.jpg (1358x648, 116K)

Conas a ta tu?

snownigger...

Also area doesn't mean maa

Attached: spede.jpg (1024x576, 207K)

The ONLY good-sounding languages are

>Spanish
>Italian
>Greek
>English

You know it's true, don't even deny it.

Mhuan
I think, shit's hard but I remember "good" is pronounced like our stereotypical chef kiss

Makkár bieđut, mana eret dáppe...

Trips of truth

This. Retard brainlets

French and Portuguese sounds nice too

It'd be a shame if Irish gaelic disappeared. I mean it's practically a dead language but it's sad to consider the historical and cultural significance that would be lost. Hopefully it will live on in some form, albeit a small one.

>swedish perfectly fine language on paper
>it's supposed to be spoken in the most faggotly manner possible
Revolting. Worst germanic language.

Portuguese sounds absolutely horrible.

French is okay.

Demotic and Coptic sound really rough compared to semitic languages, with the exception of Hebrew, to be honest.

Syriac and Arabic(Standard/Fus-ha) sound like poetry for some reason.

Attached: rlymakesmethink.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

>look at how complex our grammar is!!!!!111!1!
>pls ignore the fact that our dictionary can fit on a French restaurant’s menu
Other than suit and area you’re just using declension to differentiate, it’s still the same base word.
And maa does mean suit(as in the card game) and area. Look it up.

Try to speak swedish without sounding massive faggot, Ohh you just cant

>>pls ignore the fact that our dictionary can fit on a French restaurant’s menu

Finnish is agglutinative so instead of creating more words like brits or germanics, they just create a suffix/prefix and add it to the base word.

Korean
English had to be the official language in 1948

>it's another "Finns being so self-obsessed that they take over the thread with their delusions of superiority" thread

>confusing the stockholm dialect with the many other swedish dialects we have

>And maa does mean suit(as in the card game) and area. Look it up.
let me tell about your language

Tämä

He's right though

Yeah, I kinda like the general tonguetwistiness of the language, and a lot of legends and old songs seem to hinge on wordplays and such things get that works only in gaelic

Still, they could use a sensible way of writing that shit down so that I don't have to read a fucking word three times before figuring how to pronounce it. And get it wrong anyway each other time

>Other than suit and area you’re just using declension to differentiate, it’s still the same base word.
And maa does mean suit(as in the card game) and area. Look it up.

"Ghee let me tell you about your language..."

It doesn't work that way. Maa literally means ground or country. Otherwise its an unclear expression.

That’s my point habibi. Having few words and just a bunch of declension is the worst way to communicate tbqh.
It’s my fault for bringing up maa, they’re just too easy to trigger.
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/maa

Attached: CAEFACC5-6A6E-492D-83CD-0C74319CFC14.png (600x1440, 149K)

Tuta?

>That’s my point habibi. Having few words and just a bunch of declension is the worst way to communicate tbqh.

It works perfectly with semitic roots though? I mean semitic roots aren't exactly prefixes or suffixes but are "templates".

We commonly use volyymi. Äänenvoimakkuus means "strenght of sound".

?

Finnish literally has 15 noun cases, how many do Semitic languages have? 3?4? That’s completely reasonable and English was like that for a while. And both Arabic and English have a respectablly large dictionary wherefrom users can establish a large lexicon; try doing that in Finnish.

>Finnish is agglutinative so instead of creating more words like brits or germanics, they just create a suffix/prefix and add it to the base word.

Thats not true besides few exceptions.

Which cares? All languages are easy for natives

All semetic languages sound rough to outside observers, it's just some more than others. The writing system is redeeming though, and the grammar/expression is nice, it's just the phonemes let them down by being rough

would literally kill OP if he left his mums basement

I care. What if I wanted to go to a Finnish sauna without having to speak that “”””””””language”””””””””?

You can speak english here.

Never say anything in sauna. Especially if you get bonner

French, i don't like it

Attached: 1518986549276.jpg (500x566, 33K)

Why would you want to come here? There is nothing but forests and commieblocks here, the summers are cold and only last for 3 months and the rest of the year dark and cold

Attached: ooooij.jpg (1024x768, 275K)

I hate them. I hate them with every fibre of my being.

Let's start by looking at their language. Their language is gay. A fr*Nch "man" talking sounds like an abomination. Their women are an exception of course, but fr*Nch women belong to us now. "B-but English stole fr*Nch words." No, we plundered the best of Latin from the inferior fr*Nchoids -- Normans were VIKINGS.

Then there is their religion. Their religion is Catholicism. Except they don't actually practise this religion very well and have been consistently outdone by the Spanish.

"French culture?", I hear you say? What culture is this? Sticking a snail on a toothpick and calling it art is culture now? How about taking a shit and framing it in a museum?

They are also very bad on the battlefield. Napoleon was the only good "fr*Nch" leader, and he was Italian.

And so... I spit on "La Republique" and all it represents. Death to equality! Death to fr*Nce!

Attached: horatio nelson.jpg (204x247, 7K)

swedish people speaking english sound like theyre holding cum in their mouth lol

German, Swedish, Dutch and Finnish.

> t. butthurt luigi

Attached: 645x344-misfiring-italy-fail-to-reach-world-cup-as-sweden-go-through-1510613436348.jpg (645x344, 69K)

1. You don't speak in sauna
2. We speak english

Also we go to sauna naked and throw water to the kiuas (which btw english has no good word for), and i've heard those things are a no no when it comes to going to löylys (also no english word) with americans

Most languages can sound beautiful, depends on who is speaking
youtube.com/watch?v=FI3iX8WtzaM

In my opinion nothing sounds worse than hebrew or even come close arabic is repulsive aswell though

Chinese
Korean
South and South-East Asian languages
Any semitic “language”
Romanian
Albanian
Swiss-German
Russian
Swedish
Kalaallisut (Greenlandic)

Also every African language.

Maltese.

> having zemlja as dirt, earth, ground and country... isnt based
Is this westerners trying to appeal intellectuall?

spanish and dutch sounds disgusting
greek is very weird

Brazilian portugese is the most disgusting sound I have ever heard

Filipino, every time i hear this shit here it just disgusts me
Chinese
Arabic
Swedish sounds more funny than shitty, like an Indian guy who's trying to speak while he's stuck inside a freezer