Have you ever been to a foreign country?

Have you ever been to a foreign country?
>Netherlands
>no

Attached: Nederland.png (720x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2238637-kwart-nederlanders-gaat-niet-op-vakantie-vooral-vanwege-kosten.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Portugal
yes, Ireland and Spaino

I've never even left my island

Attached: 1529941540718.jpg (751x902, 57K)

How does that even happen?

Burgerstan
Yes, family moved to Singapore when I was a kid, plus we just like to travel.

Same

Yeah, I don't get it either.

I mean, tons of people never leave Portugal, but we're broke and there's nothing around us that's not just a) More Portugal, b) dry, empty Spain c) filthy Spain

I can understand people in large countries like Russia or the US never visiting another country, but how the fuck does one literally never travel anywhere when you live in a small country like the fucking Netherlands? Belgium and Germany are a short train ride away from anywhere in there.

The Turk is lying

>Have you ever been to a foreign country?

No, unless you count Finland.

Not even accidentally?

Attached: 1458325075919.jpg (1400x1000, 807K)

sure, several times to travel.

Randstad, so it's not really necessary to leave the country. I'm 21 btw

yeah, had traveled to america and europe.
imma go again later

Wales (if that counts), Ireland, Spain, Egypt, Cyprus

I haven't gone abroad in so long, must be at least 6 years by now

Attached: file.png (482x427, 119K)

France, Switzerland, Italy. Not long enough, definitely going back to Europe when I'm done with school. Studying abroad in the glorious zhongguo renmin gongheguo

Man if you don't watch your step while taking a walk in the Netherlands you could end up in a foreign country

USA
Yes

flag
yes i've been to every non-shithole european country

Same here, Amsterdam to he precise. I take every chance i get to leave the Randstad

You guys can keep driving in a direction that always has cities every couple dozen kms.

For us to leave Portugal you have to go through rural and empty Iberian mountains.

I hardly leave my city. Only been to The Hague and Rotterdam once, Utrecht and Amsterdam twice.

>Burger
>France, England, Mexico, St. Kitts and Nevis.

Attached: 1480614393418.jpg (431x455, 34K)

>>Netherlands
>>no
>I've never even left my island
>No, unless you count Finland

How?

>France, England
Can you take me with you?

Aside from Europe
China (was based)
Egypt
Nepal
US
Antigua
Seychelles

i have only left nova scotia once when i was 0 to go to moncton

Probably a cruise ship from Stockholm to Helsinki/Turku. You don't even have to leave the ship if you don't want to. Also you almost don't even feel like you're in a different country when you're in Sweden.

Flag
Tonga, Fiji, South Africa, UAE, Hong Kong, Tanzania, New Zealand, Germany, Poland, Czech republic, UK, Spain, Italy

How and why would you never leave the Netherlands

portugal, yes several places (serbia, poland, prague, spain, usa, italy...all of them through work, conferences).
my favorites were poland and czech republic cause i could fuck a different girl per night if I put the effort.

i went to my room one night (1 am or so), opened tinder, swiped a bunch, met a cool student and after talking with her she was in my room after 1 hour (in prague). goddamn i love how they hate native men. and she was cute.

Chile
Brazil, Cancun

har kun lige været over grænsen til tyskland og i malmö da jeg var lille

I went on vacation once or twice every year of my life.

I'm 30 now. So, I think I've been on vacation abroad 45 times or so.

Plus some weekends away.

Feels like I'm living in a foreign country lately.
Does that count?

Attached: 1523469614721.png (1000x1000, 912K)

Where do you guys even come from? I thought everyone in the Netherlands went on vacation every year. And here it's filled with people who never leave their city.

nos.nl/artikel/2238637-kwart-nederlanders-gaat-niet-op-vakantie-vooral-vanwege-kosten.html

To expensive 2bh

Delft

Attached: Delft.jpg (1920x900, 431K)

I loved NL, BE, CZ, DE, ES, FR.

I used to travel USA for my whole life but that changed 10 years ago when I stopped giving a shit about Murica, still a great country for sure. Not as developed as parts of Europe.

>Have you ever been to a foreign country?
no
I'm 37 and never been to a foreign country.

>greece
>no
allthough i travel a lot around greece, ive never left it.

flag

France
Germany
Italy
Austria
Finland
Sweden
UK (London)
Spain
Mauritius
South Africa
Belgium
Estonia

Never been to Asia though, been meaning to go to China and Japan once I save more money

England
Yes: France, Lithuania, Japan, USA, Netherlands, Greece, Latvia, Belgium

forgot about Spain too.

I've never left my state

Attached: 675px-Flag_of_Pennsylvania.svg.png (675x450, 130K)

Norway
Yes, I have been to 27 countries, including Norway. Only six of them outside of Europe, but still a fairly impressive number imho.

I don't get why adults don't leave their country even once. Is it because of a lack of funds or desire?

Algarije
België
Canada
Cyprus
Denemarken
Duitsland
Frankrijk
Italië
Luxemburg
Monaco
Nederland
Noorwegen
Oostenrijk
Spanje
Tunesië
Tsjechië
Verenigde Staten
Zweden
Zwitserland

Laatste 3 jaar niet in het buitenland geweest

Russia
Yes. Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Czech Rep., Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Serbia, Bulgaria and Austria.

Just doesn't seem worth it if you're autistic like me. I've been to many countries as a kid but don't think I'll travel much before I have kids of my own.

No. I will visit foreign countries only as a conqueror, as simple as that.

Attached: 14979042951360.jpg (2048x1536, 310K)

Why are the states that border us complete garbage? Ohio is a bit of an exception, it's mostly just a flatter more boring PA.

Lack of desire mostly, I could larp as muh heritage and go tour various countries around western/eastern europe but I can't be assed much to do so and the last thing I feel like dealing with is pushy locals and other retarded tourists, especially with all the bs surrounding the EU and Dolan Tramp. That being said Finland looks nice, so if I was going to visit another country it'd probably be that.

Uruguay: 1
Brazil: Several times, probably more than 5
Japan: 4
I've been in the US 8 times (Atlanta, New York, Miami, etc), but I hate it so much that I'd rather kill time in the airport.

Have seen everything there is to see in this country except for the Waddeneilanden, but haven't been outside of the country much other than a few visits to Belgium and Germany.

flag

Serbia
Croatia
Bulgaria
Turkey
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Austria
Italy
Monaco
France
Spain