What is the e"""u""" good for?

What is the e"""u""" good for?

Attached: Boycott-German-Products.jpg (940x470, 63K)

Attached: germansubhumans.png (311x349, 60K)

fuck you tbqh

Attached: 1527600121948.png (444x334, 341K)

no you

pay your denbts g*rman subhuman

is it just banter or why do you use my nation as scapegoat for every problem? Tell me what we should do about your problems.
This is Jow Forums tier obsession like them with the Jews

This is Jow Forums advanced larping.
Lol fuck M*ds!! LOL!!!
Wow I'm Med BVLL all the German womens come to us haha!! LOL!!!
WOW ""E""U"" is German scheme!!! Fuck "" EU"""!! LOL!

can't your read, animal?

well it's not always that clear to me

>scapegoat
not really
i'm just saying that your trade surplus must be cut short

I like Germany

Attached: DBD2A90D-ECF3-475D-BFC0-2675BB33BDB4.jpg (251x201, 9K)

g*rman trade surplus is illegal according to euro treaties

Maksa velkas

I agree, but the "memes" and narrative with which you try to make your point are very hostile aren't constructive imo
You won't help your case by further alienating people.
nice, I like Mehico too

>illegal according to euro treaties
yeah, funny how some members can violate them and some can't huh?

>I agree, but the "memes" and narrative with which you try to make your point are very hostile
this is Jow Forums and
>alienating people
don't see it

>don't see it
are you blind?

what is there to alienate further really?

stop wasting time talking to krauts, just boycott their products

to stop talking and trying to convince and to start being openly hostile and insult

I still think this whole "We're no longer Nazis, we're good now" narrative has been pushed by German politicians in order to push their export-based economy because otherwise Jewish lobby in the US and elsewhere would boycott German cars, chemicals, machines, pharmaceuticals,etc. and their economy would be Poland-tier. It's not like they feel any guilt or remorse over their actions (I know this "authoritarian personality" psychotype very well, they are incapable of feeling empathy), it's just business.

Attached: Willy Brandt kniefall.jpg (850x638, 90K)

I still think you're a paid shill and need to fuck off

oy gavult

no more talking, no more negotiations
the message in op pic is pretty clear and not very offensive btw
i accidentally bought a German made thermometer. Can you fathom it? Even a fucking thermometer.

Even a fucking thermometer *was imported from Germany*

>no more talking, no more negotiations
why? what do you want instead? We're still both in the EU, accept the reality. Try your best to convince people that changes need to be made, what are you gonna achieve with these hostile posts?
>the message in op pic is pretty clear and not very offensive btw
it's not gonna make a difference even if every Jow Forums user would stop buying German products. What needs to happen is for either the rich or the poor state of the EU to leave the Eurozone.
And to connect the EU with the Nazi past like you did in the thread that got deleted is highly offensive.

>Try your best to convince people that changes need to be made
you try to convince g*rmans chenges are needed, mission impossible

i think it's more of a culture thing not that there is something innately evil in Germans. Can't trace it exactly.

yeah ok, fuck you bastard.
happy now?

>Try your best to convince people that changes need to be made
i do, voting is highly ineffective. Changing popular opinion and surfacing corruption within the e""""u""" is better. Jow Forums is a platform i can use
>What needs to happen is for either the rich or the poor state of the EU to leave the Eurozone.
indeed
>And to connect the EU with the Nazi past like you did in the thread that got deleted is highly offensive.
the e""""u"""" isn't an exclusively German thing. I shit on pro e""""u"""" Greeks for that matter.

>the e""""u"""" isn't an exclusively German thing.
that's a lie.
>I shit on pro e""""u"""" Greeks for that matter.
again, you're not gonna change their mind if you don't deliver proper arguments but just resort to arrogant and insulting behavior.

to keep europe somewhat relevant in the 21st century

The German economy.

Don't listen to the syriza shills, Hellas loves Deutschland

Honestly, fuck the EU.
I once thought it would be nice, a strong union where everyone helps each other could theoretically be nice.

Truth is everyone fuck each other in the ass and only rich people get richer from it.

Oh yeah and everyone hates us.

quads confirm truth
based

>don't deliver proper arguments but just resort to arrogant and insulting behavior
why? don't buy German products isn't offensive
it's a measure through which one can protect his own economy or boost other economies with similar problems

i would like to add that the south must not only stop buying German products but Dutch, Finn, Belgian, Swedish etc, ones too

This is why we're leaving. G*rmans simply can't be reasoned with.

t. Golden Down syndrome voter

This x9999

Merkel should ease the leash a little and everyone will be cool again.

this

>it's a measure through which one can protect his own economy or boost other economies with similar problems
>i would like to add that the south must not only stop buying German products but Dutch, Finn, Belgian, Swedish etc, ones too
this is not gonna have any large impact. The problem is that we have the same currency, that way the rich northern economies can export tons of stuff easily (because of the cheap €) and the south isn't able to compete
>why? don't buy German products isn't offensive
yeah but but if you post the memes with the swastika it's a little different...

euro is strong
not weak

Unpaid reminder that Polish GDP is growing fast.

in high school economy class our fat teacher told us the weaker Eurozone economies make the € cheaper than it would be without them, so the rich and economically stronger northern nation can export their stuff at lower prices on the international market

>The problem is that we have the same currency
don't disagree but it seems that said rich countries will hold on to the euro till kingdom come
what's the next course of action then? leave as in Britain's case and maybe Italy and trade war

>little different...
it's how memes work, draw attention

>don't disagree but it seems that said rich countries will hold on to the euro till kingdom come
yes unfortunately. Changes need to be made.
>what's the next course of action then? leave as in Britain's case and maybe Italy and trade war
yes. If the rich countries don't do it voluntarily, from what I've read and learned now it might be necessary for the weaker economies to break free from the Eurouone to recover from the depression. I don't see why there would be a necessity for a trade war though... I just hope this can be resolved without much conflict
> it's how memes work, draw attention
well it's not helpful to fuel the hatred

I am a fucking millimeter away from boycotting all of Greece by seeing this shit. But it's not going to do anything to your worthless country, how often do i buy fucking Feta?! Or that abomination you call yogurt.

I despises Greeks more each day, why are you the American south and Trump of Europe?

I like you before, and DURING the crisis, but your shitty childish behavior and lack of elf acknowledgment is pathetic and disgusting.

Pic related. You destroyed your country, and you blame us.

Attached: Greek Economy.jpg (600x465, 91K)

>I am a fucking millimeter away from boycotting all of Greece by seeing this shit
please do, Greece don't belong in the e""""u""""
don't come here as a tourist either

>well it's not helpful to fuel the hatred
hate is good speeds up things