Guys I'm scared the West is going to lose it's influence and economic power

Guys I'm scared the West is going to lose it's influence and economic power.

Attached: 1530298405942.png (656x755, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_IDlO2hVzs
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ly301YLW8
youtube.com/watch?v=8sUG8IFcm2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it is

Attached: 5b197dbc183561f4578b457f.jpg (827x465, 87K)

>it's

>the West is going to lose it's influence and economic power.
why is that a bad thing?

Dont worry , papa bibi will make all the pain go away...soon...

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-29-23-54-26.png (1407x1827, 3.39M)

Would be nice.

Attached: China-and-Russia-flags-300x184-a010ecc1557a66315916f13b6c893aea-198x181-100-crop.jpg (198x181, 7K)

There is a 3000-year-old Finnish saying. It's stated when you do somethings foolish and end up hurting yourself.

The whole body suffers from the stupidity of the head.

learn english before complaining you dumb abbo

Russia has a smaller economy than fucking Canada, don't delude yourself into thinking China sees you as an equal

Attached: 1491059162778.jpg (236x248, 16K)

This. The EU must fall. Bilateral trade agreements NOW.

I'm not. My only fear is the Chinese.

fuck off capitalist pig
youtube.com/watch?v=w_IDlO2hVzs

It's true, sucks but it is what it is.

Hopefully China is benevolent to us.

This. The Russian asslicker thinks that he somehow participates in the Chinese prosperity instead of being only a supplier of cheap gas and mail order brides.

OBOR is going to weaken and trash Russia even more than corruption

Attached: russian serf.png (739x561, 616K)

*its

> salary in russia lower than in poland

Was it ever higher?

I know Communists aren't big on history, but are you aware that the PRC and USSR hated each other for the majority of the Cold War? Mao wasn't too happy about the secret speech.

>Trump
>Jinping
>Putin
>Netanyahu
>Sisi
>Kim Jong-un
>EU self-destructing thanks in part to Brexshit and the rise of the far-right
>Islamism
>Climate Change
Forget the West, the whole planet is finished.

LOL

The Russian thinks that all these meeting between Pootin and Chinese leaders are somehow exceptional and other leaders are not received with such grand ceremonies.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ly301YLW8

The Ping Pong boss Xi Jinping was to Poland like 5 times in last 3 years, only because we showed interest to serve as a logistics hub for their OBOR project. They stopped coming lately, because our government changed its mind a bit, because it probably counts on permanent US Army bases instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sUG8IFcm2o

Attached: polish apples.png (1274x844, 1.36M)

>dick waving on Jow Forums larping as a country and an expert in politics

Goes to show that this site accumulates retards en masse.

It's mostly fear of chinese colonization of Siberia and eventual annexation of it while Pootinshills are larping their typical retardations in the interweb.

Which will eventually happen anyway.

Predicted population of Russian Federation in 2050 is 120 mln, and China's - 1,7 bln. Russia doesn't have any economy except of selling natural resources to China and Europe. These economical problems mixed with their horrible demography result in serious problems in army conscription. Russian military budget will be only 1/20 of Chinese military budget in 2050. Most of its rural regions in vast masses of land are being completely depopulated, most of population moves to biggest cities around, so the level of urbanisation determines future of the Russian landmass - it is going to be competely empty and Russia will be unable to project any power in most of its huge territory. You can't answer to such problems in a long term perspective only by reducing freedoms and creating more police forces to keep increasingly impoverished population under boot. Already today the most desired job in Russia is a policeman, but police doesn't create the added value, it is a parasite, so increasing police-forces and power of dictatorship will only lead to bigger economical miseration.

I can't wait to become a stay at home dad whilst my Indian/African wife works hard as a CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

Attached: 1490914820056.jpg (600x456, 23K)

I’m excited