How do you feel about this being completely normal and accepted in American schools...

How do you feel about this being completely normal and accepted in American schools? Fat perverted old male teachers spank 13 year old cheerleaders until their butts are swollen and blistered for something as simple as wearing the wrong kind of dress. Absolutely sickening.

Attached: jessica.jpg (1000x669, 85K)

God I wish that were me

Are cunt flags not working

i'm hard

I don't think you would actually like that it hurts very much. Horrifying how Americans think it's ok.

Hot

Disgusting

Attached: epäilevä mums.png (283x375, 40K)

That would never happen anymore. I went to a ghetto as fuck middle school and high school and by 7th grade the kids are bigger than most teachers.

Most of these kids would absolutely beat the living hell out of a teacher if they tried to touch them.

>Fat perverted old male teachers spank 13 year old cheerleaders until their butts are swollen and blistered
>How do you feel about this
I feel my cock getting hard

Attached: 1492364884815.png (389x507, 358K)

>How do you feel about this being completely normal and accepted in American schools?

It’s not but okay. No public schools have spanking, only private catholic schools and even then those types of schools barely have spanking

Over 10% of students in Alabama get PADDLED every year. That's literally thousands of barely teenage girls who get their perky little butts blistered so hard that thay can't even sit. Americans think that is normal.

They do this to the males as well, it's pretty hot

10℅ of Alabama =/= all of America

Ban OP

Attached: 1454719062061.png (800x602, 495K)

Is it real, not joking?
oh, shit. there's one more reason to go to america

This is a serious subject and we should discuss it.

Stupid little cunts need that ass reddened. The walk around in skimpy ass falshing skirts for attention, then they get attention.

And? Act like a stupid cunt, get smacked for being one.

Each culture has their own little quirks, I bet OP hasn't seen the World.

What else those terrible teacher do to those teenage cheerleaders? I'm not informed of this subject, so tell me more about it if you will.
I love your posts Pekka.

Uhhh, am I allowed to be looking at this?...

Also, other than Huhtamaki making Chinet plates in Albertville, AL and being a Finnish company, why is Finland obsessed with Alabama?

Yeah, it happens, but most school systems have dropped it from their policies because of the absolute shitshow it can turn into. Also I think you can only be paddled if your parents consent to having you paddled.

t. went to a school where I only ever saw one guy get paddled

What about the boys? Do they get spanked by milf teachers?

>beating children is wrong

Attached: oooooo.gif (413x243, 51K)

I'm sorry I checked it and it was actually Mississippi where 10 percent of students get paddled Alabama is only like third on that list. Pic related, what Mississippi schools look like every day.

Attached: firmhand-schoolgirl001.jpg (600x338, 55K)

Don't see why you wouldn't be, "teen" jessica there looks at least 30

Parents used to be able to give prior written and personal verbal consent to the teachers that the teachers didn't have to call or notify them and could do the paddling themselves without even notifying the principal....although they usually requested the assistance anyways. But there were a lot of vicious little shits in my year so whatever.

Baste

Attached: 1527488134433.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Pretty sure she did that to get through college to be desu senpai. Another example of the fucked up "land of the free".

>thread claiming something absolutely ridiculous and nonsensical about Americans
>half the Americans in the thread say how absurd and untrue OP's claims are
>the other half admit it's true and attempt to justify it
literally every single fucking time
is America a collection of tiny towns which have absolutely no contact with each other? what the fuck is going on over there?

Attached: 1530269829674.png (600x600, 225K)

Hot

It's not

Yes it is. Where did you go to school?

The US is huge. There's bound to be different stories on the same matter.