We're consistently pushing upwards

We're consistently pushing upwards

It has had one of the best recoveries from the last crash.

Get in or be left behind.

Attached: 1896.png (200x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xe4abc54f5a6288b60c18b361442a151fc4911da6
youtube.com/watch?v=h8daWRgzg9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shhhhhhh

Fuck...
Me sold this @ 19300 and bought back @ 8k but not expect it blow up again so quick

ZRX is a hodler, bro. It is a ticking time bomb, alongside coins like BAT and XLM. When the news hits, the new floor will immediately become much, much higher.

its amazing the amount of projects building on this. pretty comfy.

i think will hit $10 by EOY

I also agree. $10 seems reasonable.

Are you me. Currently 50/50 zrx xlm

Wait, are you me? Me too. With a bit of BAT and RLC on the side.

Thinking about literally going 100% all in for the first time ever. If Coinbase truly does announce a 0x + GDAX integration, we may see $10 well before EOY.

>it has already recovered
>Better buy it now

The absolute state

Think a little bit further user. Why do you think it recovered so quickly?

Someone is accumulating heavily and soon there wont be anything left to accumulate

it gets driven down on no volume. nobody actually sells they just hold. rebounds hard on just a tiny bit of buy volume.

polychain has 33Million ZRX

etherscan.io/address/0xe4abc54f5a6288b60c18b361442a151fc4911da6

Delete this. They don't deserve to know

It isnt a secret. People would just rather chase pnds.

in reality , just been waiting.

bought this between 17-20 cents back in august. saw this video youtube.com/watch?v=h8daWRgzg9w

and realized they were a solid team; part of olaf carlsson wee's social network

Rockefeller is accumulating. There was a 30 btc buy wall last night.

lets find his ethereum wallet so we can see what he buying

I've always wanted in on this project and it's recovered so much better than my REQ bags.

I just know so little about it's ownership and distribution structure and milestones.

Anyone got a good link to a run down of this coin?

I'm sitting on 1.0 BTC to invest.

What the fuck does ZRX do? Explain in layman terms

Protocol layer that provides liqidity for dexs. Anyone can build an exchange or dapp on it and everyone will benifit because they will all essentially be using the same orderbook. It already has working prototypes like radarrelay. It has former coinbase employees and coinbase said they plan to add erc20 tokens. Knc looks like it will start working with asia and that means that zrx will start working with the west. If basecoin has plans to expand into dex teritory it will have to use zrx or omg and zrx is ready now. The chart has been uptrending because no one is selling. Including me.

What do you see the price doing immediately after such an announcement?

0x? More like 1000x, am I right?

Depend on where it is before. If it where to be announced tomorrow, I would assume it would go 2-3x in a day. Fuck it went 1x just when binance listed it.

Meant bitfinex.

ive got 19k, should i keep accumulating? its already expensive now...

Its impossible to time the coins with highest ROI. But you're absolutely guaranteed a 2x from here

Good coin, unfortunately I'm poorfag so I had to go all in one alt, decided to go with AMB. I'm bit vary about the fact that companies that use 0x protocol aren't obliged to use ZRX tokens.

This fud has been around for awhile. Thing is as the ecosystem grows and version two comes out in June with governance standards relayers will want to accumulate as many zrx tokens as possible to maintain decision making power over the future of the protocol. In which case they will be more tempted to accept zrx either as an alternative to weth or as is.

Also wash trading has started on Radar Relay a week ago so it will be sooner rather than later that they'll start collecting fees.

Yep, and the first part of the governance 0x holders will have a roll in will be the the token registry which is very important. The next wave coming will be trading non-fungible assets, which v2 will eventually support. dApps will also start to have more dependences on capabilities of other dApps, and token abstraction to facilitate these dependencies will really highlight what this team is building.

It'd make sense - 0x is literally a protocol for creating exchanges and already dominating new DEX creations. If Coinbase wants that action, 0x is the rational choice

>implying RadarRelay isn't already the beta for GDAX supporting ERC20

What makes you think that?

ZRX is still at it

Coinbase owns toshi . Toshi already use zrx. So good omen

>Radar Relay looks like a literal UI swap on GDAX
>ZRX team is intimately connected to Radar Relay from dev perspective
>ZRX team is all ex-Coinbase, including some senior VPs
too many coincidences desu

you me, if you also got zrx xlm kin

most comfy hold

Attached: 1521321551115.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

The original moon mission. ZRX is gaining even on days when ETH moves downwards. Great tech team, solid backers and the Coinbase clique looking out for their own. Chad coin

$10 eoy