What country has the saddest history?

What country has the saddest history?

Attached: russia.png (1656x3568, 2.7M)

Germany

Islamic State

Narnia

Roman Empire

Attached: 1515212879784.jpg (418x405, 11K)

USA

Attached: declineofanation.jpg (918x571, 118K)

Probably the Philippines. They've never not been shit on by someone. Even Ukraine had something at one point.

China

Britain, went from just one of the many kingdoms of Europe, to becoming the biggest empire the world has ever seen, controlling 30% of the earths surface, now reduced to one small island being invaded by pakis and allahu akbars
They deserve better

Serbia

Russia

Attached: during-the-soviet-era-this-girl-would-be-forced-to-2561598.png (500x424, 49K)

Poland. Their entire cultural heritage was systematically annihilated and looted, millions killed and independence lost for decades.

>Bhutan
wtf

Poland. They dont deserve the hate club

refugee resettlement programs send specific groups to certain cities

We gave it up voluntarily. Victorian-style colonial empires were no longer profitable in the post-war world.

Based Gorbachev

China

Attached: download.jpg (193x261, 17K)

was this pic made by one of those russian retards who are butthurt russia is irrelevant so they make up stories about communism how great it was and USSR should happen again

Eh, China's more like the prize fighter that was down and out for a bit but now he's back training hard to kick everyone's ass.

Attached: LZTBwkkKmJU.jpg (1080x1272, 309K)

fucking bongs

Attached: opium war.jpg (720x898, 69K)

argentina

from this

Attached: 1940 congreso.jpg (960x696, 100K)

to this.

Attached: 67C.jpg (541x720, 56K)

>>Bhutan
>wtf

This
>refugee resettlement programs send specific groups to certain cities
And they probably have a small amount of immigrants in general.

What's with latam wanting to knock up 13 year olds anyways

Who knows. Could have been made by anyone.

Attached: uncle joe stalin green text.png (716x2144, 303K)

AMERINDIAN'D

lack of common sense.

we have one of the highest teen pregnancy rates and people still refuse abortion.

>was this pic made by one of those russian retards who are butthurt russia is irrelevant so they make up stories about communism how great it was and USSR should happen again
Probably , I like that "worker" is there like that's something to aim for. It's one step above peasant. Prostitutes probably live better than workers.

Fuck yea mexico bitch

>legal immigrant
>being surprised when your next door neighbor is the most common

Attached: IMG_2394.jpg (320x320, 43K)

>What's with latam wanting to knock up 13 year olds anyways
I live in NYC and 9/10 times if a kid is molested/raped/propositioned it's always a Latino and usually an immigrant too.

I know that feel, mi hermano.
From this...

Attached: SP - Largo do Cambuci em 1950.jpg (960x593, 79K)

I mean I believe it. When all that Twitter pedo shit went down half the tags were latam wanting to legalize 13 year olds.... Or younger.

...to this

god abandoned south america

Attached: crackheads.jpg (945x568, 102K)

Too add to the pervert level it's usually a middle aged guy though SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAANG also has a conviction for feeling up a 14 year old and sending out pictures of her online (his friend got in worse shit because he fucked her).

He didn't, you did it yourselves.

I've lived in Detroit and been to Rio de Janeiro and guess which place was more third world? Even the wealthiest parts of Rio could tie with dangerous hoods in Detroit in terms of quality. I feel bad for Brazilians.

We've had it rough to be fair

Shoulda grown more potatoes

>second largest church in the world
>three digits of millions of catholics
>sunday mornings are literally very religious
>''its your fault, you know''

I just wonder why

Attached: Basilica_of_the_National_Shrine_of_Our_Lady_of_Aparecida,_2007.jpg (2480x1611, 995K)

nah you just started mixing with the niggers

That's just an ugly big brick

This. America and Canada are fine, besides the parts with niggers which are safely contained.

Maryland, the richest state in America, is 30% black.

so? it's just one state, we're talking about countries where whites are a minority
just becasue few rich basketball players lives in one place doesn't mean that brazil and other countries aren't shitholes due to mixing with niggers

>just becasue few rich basketball players lives in one place
So are you telling all the basketball players of the US live in Maryland?

Attached: rlymakesmethink.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

>few rich basketball players
learn to read my jewish friend

god doesn't like competition, especialy from puny humans pretending to be messiah.
if you want to go the fate route,
you're paying for harbouring the jesuits and saving their colective ass, in turn they ingrained in your society and became as powerful as before
you're paying for harbouring and nurturing jacobins, who in turn ruined your country and foreign standing (also civil war later on)
you're paying for having your elites sucking american dick, mostly because you no longer had diplomacy
you're paying for importing vultures (not just evangelicals, but also all those who took so much in the time television was not widespread and news traveled slow)
you're paying for accepting our emigrants (most did remain, but you lost a lot from those we used to call americanos)
you're paying for the commies that "materialised out of nowere" (aka participating in the cold war), so much for american guardianship
you're paying for your self-inflicted isolationism and self-sabotaged diplomacy
you're paying us to keep your elites safe, while the ship sinks (I still don't understand this one, desu, it used to be the other way around)

poland but unironically