Deutsch Thread

Freunde, ich habe einen guten Weg gefunden, passiv Kapital zu generieren.

>Kaufe eine Wohnung
>Vermiete die Wohnung
>Bezahle mit den Mieteinnahmen den Kredit ab

Gedanken? Wir können den Vermieter unsere Wohnung abbezahlen lassen. Bin ich ein Genie?

Attached: Deutschland.jpg (900x500, 59K)

Naja, je nachdem was du an Kredit für die Wohnung aufgenommen hast, reichen die Mieteinnahmen vielleicht nicht mal für den Zins.

Not German but my girlfriend is from Stuttgart - how bad is the immigrant problem there?

Hallo, meine Kerle. Hier ist ein Englischsprachende crypto board.

Du ist ein pimmel, dein mutti liebst niggers

das.
Das problem is das die Mieteinnahmen max. mit 15% alle 3 jähre steigen können und selbst wenn das so ist dann fickt dich immer noch der Zins.
oder willst du den Kredit 40 jähre abbezahlen und dann am ende fast den doppelt so hohen preis bezahlen ?

lösche dieses

>Wohnung kaufen in Immobilienblase
guter Plan

Es Ist spät. Bist du nicht müde? Warum schläfst du nich ein?

Bad. Like 40% of population is not German. But this 40% includes other European ethnicities too. Not only immigrants or immigrants descendants outside of Europe. However even tho some of them are European that doesn't make them ethnically German obviously.

Think for yourself. You are not Native-American even tho you were born in America (just my guess). Being born in a country doesn't automatically make you a native person in that country.

I'm not even American. I live here now yes, but Im originally from Zimbabwe so I don't think I'll be going there anytime soon. And no im not black.

>Being born in a country doesn't automatically make you a native person in that country.
by this definition no one is native to anywhere as humans have migrated to every corner of the globe since humans have existed. At what point do you define these people as native?

Germans. Ahhahahahahha. Stop playing soccer and make us cars

Lösche dies. Ich akkumuliere immer noch Wohnungen.

Complete and utter bullshit. You can look up the facts on Wikipedia or something. Asking random basement dwellers on a Vietnamese scat fetish board does not give you the inside view you would expect.

>denkt die "Blase" platzt in absehbarer Zeit
russkis, italiener, griechen und chinesen werden die Metropolpreise stabil halten so nen langen Atem hast du gar nicht
schonmal gefragt wer die ganzen Neubaubutzen mit gestehungskosten die du in dreissig Jahren nicht mit Profit wieder reinkriegst kauft?
dat is kapitalflucht, keine Marktblase

>siehe London-Wohnungsmarkt
lmaa wie ironisch

Its the case in some parts of huge german cities tough. Düsseldorf,Essen or Offenbach for example...

>40% of population is not German

Hey /polack, shouldnt you go back to your board, now that crypto is ded? Oh, I forgot - you are in for the tech, not the quick buck.

Do not forget:
- renovation costs
- administration cost
- modernization
And a whole train of other costs.

As long as you dont live there yourself, do not buy property right now. In the areas where you can charge sufficient rent, the price is way! too high right now, even the most FPD-controlled lobbies admit that. And in those areas where the price is low, nobody want to live, so it ends up empty half the time. Except the average /polack, who prefers to live in a low-cost white-trash environment and excuse his lack of socialization on feminism/refugees/liberals/greens/whatnot - but those are not the renters you want, because they tend to wreck your property.

Yes, actual experience. I inherited 5 flats in rural Brandenburg. And right now, I would rather have muslim families living there instead of the brainfucks occupying them right now (one is still empty...). At least the musels stick to themselves and dont bother me with "I broke the refrigerator, pay for a new one, for what does the Arbeitsamt pay you my rent?".

Don't ask me. Obviously it's a very long time as Europeans have been over 1000 years in Americas and they are still not native people so at least +1000 years I guess. Really I don't know. My guess would be as long as the native group (in this case Germans or Native-Americans) can be identified by their appearance, genetic history, culture, language, history... and everything else all that make a word "ethnicity". But this is just a guess. By the way I'm not ethnic German myself either.

What is bullshit?

Shut the fuck up shills and libtarded faggots. Just because you like to watch your gf getting impaled by obunga "muh dick" niggers doesn't mean the parents of that girl and ppl with actual decency like to watch such stuff live.

Kys faggot op

Wie dumm bist du eigentlich, elendiger hurensohn. Du auf die Straße kackender pajeet

>dat is kapitalflucht
Würde ich mich anschließen, dennoch ist einiges heißgelaufen. Die Frage, wer wie lange man die heiße Kartoffel noch wirklich halten kann und wo man sich verbrennt, kann niemand beantworten.

München, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Stuttgart usw. sind dennoch nicht empfehlenswert vom Investitionsrechnerischem Standpunkt aus - in Frankfurt & München mag man sich Londoner Verhältnisse gefallen lassen, aber insgesamt sind derartig vom Lohnniveau entkoppelte und gänzlich spekulative Immobilienpreise der Bevölkerung nicht vermittelbar, sodass früher oder später die ersten politischen Eingriffe erfolgen. Ansonsten fährt uns schon bald eine FDP/AFD-Koalition die Wirtschaft in die nächste Finanzkrise, ähnlich wie es die Brexiteers mit den Inselaffen machen.
>inb4 rechtskonservativer Schwachsinn vom Muselmann

sind hier nur zecken und ossis unterwegs oder wieso jeder scheissthread mit mehr als einem deutschen Wort sofort in irgend ne dumme ausländer-diskussion aus?
scheiss fotzen ihr

>mgw ich in Frankfurt wohne

Ich habe noch nie in meinem Leben so viele Neger gesehen. Ich gehe aus der Tür und das erste was ich sehe ist ein Neger. Du gehst um die Ecke und noch mehr Neger. Du benutzt öffentliche Verkehrsmittel und alles voller Neger. Ich lebe hier schon lange genug um mich an andere Zeiten erinnern zu können. In 20 Jahren wird man dieses Land nicht mehr wiedererkennen.

Attached: 1517350205376.png (414x680, 56K)

Brudis wir brauchen einen discord. Deutsch BIZ vereint euch !

Attached: apu hello.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Dies.

Attached: 1530206040208.png (226x223, 6K)

bin mit den englischsprachigen Sonderschülern schon bedient, danke

The obsession of the rights with the sexualization of blacks with white girls seems to be a fetish. Well, whatever floats your boat.

Just buy apartments wherever you like. Good luck trying to get pure white people into those objects you can afford - you will need it and after a year, you will be happy having SOMEONE in there.

You either stay a /polack and poor or you learn to do good business and dont care about this shit. This board used to be the later one and will get back to it, as soon as crypto is finaly down the dumpster.

>no one argues with you
>starts arguing alone

made me giggle