1. cunt

1. cunt
2. what is the most excruciating pain you have ever experienced?

>flag
>dislocated knee
happened during a talent show in high school. knee cap was two inches to the left and swelled up to the size of an apple. walking was next to impossible. I eventually popped it back in place to reduce the pain.
10 years later and I still walk with a mild limp

Attached: 1518748706514.jpg (250x247, 6K)

1. finland
2. realizing 2D waifus are unobtainable

Turbulence over the Bering Sea at night.

a girl at uni literally makes an ugly 'ugh, not you again' face whenever I accidentally see her at her eyes

it makes me feel awful, I'm just walking why are you doing this to me

Brasil.
I had a heart attack once.

being alive

I broke my knee and it actually didn’t hurt that bad. It was 2 fractures not actually on the knee but the top of the tibia. It hurt but I was surprised to find out it was broken the next day.

The worst pain ever was when a door slammed on my Achilles’ tendon and made the back of my ankle bleed. God that hurt forever, just from a fucking door.

I ripped the muscles around my elbow and it filled up with liquid, and a doctor had to shove a big metal syringe through the swollen muscles and suck out the liquid without any numbing of the area
That hurt a lot, but not that much

so, pretty much hitting walls over and over?

when I was 15/16 I fell off a skateboard while going very fast downhill. Shoulder went square into concrete and I broke it in 5 places. It was fucked so bad that they couldn't put a cast on it, I just had it in a sling for months to naturally reset. The first month was just constant pain and I couldn't sleep. Meds had to be limited so any time I was "sober" which was most of the time, I couldn't focus on anything or do anything else. All I could do was sit down and grimace

when my first gf left me. Nothing will top that I cried so much. Thankfully it gets easier when you get older.

Yes, 12.000 metres over a frozen sea.

Testicular torsion when i was a child. No need to elaborate.

elbowed a radiotor very hard.
Couldn't move my arm for like 30 seconds, thought i had ripped my nerves and become a cripple. But after a few minutes it was normal again.

My dick after fucking your mom
Actual answer: fell from a tree when I was a kid and got the wind knocked out of me and though I was dying

>That hurt a lot, but not that much

Attached: Really snakes you think.jpg (750x924, 57K)

I tore my leg open by getting it jammed between the wheel and frame of pic related when I was 7. Still have a big ol' scar in my ankle that covers like 1/3rd of it.

Attached: Red_DX_Surrey.jpg (1648x1760, 641K)

>Testicular torsion

Attached: 1516225464197.jpg (251x242, 6K)

I once had bronchitis and whooping cough at the same time. I felt like my diaphragm was going to explode

>flag
wew

kidney stone two years ago with 4 surgeries and two months in hospital... last surgery was a bit chaotic and I woke up with a blood filled bladder

Attached: kidney-stone_20160617.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

Man, fuck that. Part of the reason I drink so much water is to avoid kidney stones. I've heard it's one of the worst pains.

5 years ago I bent forward very fast and suddenly felt like being stabbed in the groin and abdomen and I almost puked from the pain. Not sure if testicular torsion since most of the pain stopped after a while and the Doc said everything seemed to be okay and in place, but I'm pretty sure my right testicle hangs lower since then, which isn't very comfortable even today.

>4 surgeries
>2 months
>all for that little bastard
I am very sorry user

I used to play goalie as a kid and I never learned how to catch a ball so I got winded several times a game from being hammered in the stomach

I've written my whole kidney stone experience last year (in German), but I'm too lazy to translate it now (or write a new text in English). The pain was not the worst part of having a kidney stone, although I vomitted and shitted out all of what was inside of me because of the intense pain before I decided to call the ambulance. On the other side, this was the best what I could have done, because after my first surgery I wasn't allowed to get up and had to lie down in bed for an entire week because of my double-catheter (one was pushed up into my kidney, the other was "just" pushed up to my bladder and holding the other one), so I didn't have to go to the toilet or ask a nurse for the bed pan (so humiliating), since I was empty inside for a couple of days - still refused to eat for the first few days... I think I'll use DeepL and prepare my text

*on the other hand

Fell from a tree and landed on my right hand and arm. The elbow was broken and my pelvis fucked up too. I have some steel wires inside my elbow.

Fractured my foot a month ago

CWA
Unironically getting shot

>
>

Opium withdrawal. I had so much nausea that I couldn't walk on top of a headache which made me have to puke every 15 minutes. This lasted an entire week.

I can't really recall a specific event but I remember getting a splinter real deep in the pad of one of my fingers and I had to have my finger pricked open with a pair of nail clippers to get it out.

Also this jdimsa.

this took longer than I expected, should have written a new text... anyway, here is my kidney stone experience which I had written last year and translated just now, so don't expect a proper green text. part 1 of 2?

>The pain came at night on the weekend while turning around in bed. At first I jumped around like a madman and thought it was "just" a severe stomach ache. I did not have any nausea, but in the course of the next hour(s) I vomitted out my entire stomach contents and shat out the contents of my intestines. Since all of this didn't help, I had to call the ambulance. Driving my car was impossible...
>After I was done in the emergency room (around 4am), I was sent to the abdominal department without a diagnosis and I was given intravenous painkillers several times, which did not show any effect.
>I was supposed to indicate my pain on a scale of 1 to 10, indicating an 8. The nurse laughed at me and said that at 6 you'd already be unconscious. I immediately realised that she was out of her mind and her scale was absolute nonsense, but I simply agreed because I didn't feel like discussing with her.
>Since it was the weekend and there was obviously a shortage of staff, I had to wait until 2 o'clock in the afternoon under agony until I could be properly examined. First, a simple sonogram was made and it was suspected that I had inflamed excesses in the large intestine because I could localize the pain well. After blood samples had shown "elevated kidney values", a CT was finally performed and one hour later (around 4pm) a kidney stone was diagnosed which was stuck just before the bladder. I didn't have the surgery until 7:30 in the evening because there was no other free surgery slot available for me. So I lay there for almost a whole day with a blocked kidney stone and hellish pain.

2/3

>After the surgery I woke up with a double catheter in my penis, was full of blood underneath, it burned like fire and was not allowed to get up for six long days and had to lie flat. The reason for this was that the smaller one of the two catheters went up to the kidney (for relieving it) and could therefore easily have been pulled out. Of course, I was filling liters of blood every day. Since it was warm outside and I could only lie there, my back was crimson-red and also hurt like hell.
>In the second surgery six days later, the kidney catheter was pulled out and replaced by a splint that went from the bladder to the renal pelvis. This should stretch the ureter so that the stone, which was supposedly pushed back into the kidney, could be removed in another surgery. I was allowed to spend a few more days in the hospital until the bleeding was barely visible. The bladder catheter was pulled by a nice Indian male nurse who let me count to 3 but already pulled at 2. A real nightmare... Pee-pee was lava for the next few days.
>After 5 weeks at home I had the 3rd surgery appointment. I was supposed to have my splint pulled (after a second CT), but there were complications during the surgery and the splint was replaced with a new one. Although the stone was removed and brought to my bedside in a small jar, I was pretty mad because I woke up again with a bladder catheter and had a 4th surgery appointment. One day later a nice female nurse pulled the catheter, this time I had to cough. Since I almost didn't bleed, I was able to leave earlier at my own request, fortunately.

Attached: 962679593e0b1efa.jpg (1052x789, 229K)

>The fourth surgery was a little weird. I was supposed to come to the hospital at 7am, have surgery and be released on the same day. The anaesthetist only wanted to give me a "semi-anaesthesia", as the procedure should only take 15 minutes. But there were - who would have guessed - problems and I was completely bloody at the bottom after waking up, had a burst lip and cuts in my gums, which had become inflamed and healed over the course of the next few weeks. Anaesthetist the son of a bitch... I didn't have a catheter this time, but I had peed several bladder fillings of pure blood within an hour after waking up. To my surprise, I was released in the afternoon and sent home.
>The next days I had to pee lava again and three days later, when I thought that everything was almost normal again, I masturbated and ejaculated blood in pain and shock. After that I went to the local urologist, who could not do anything and claimed that they had used medieval methods on me.

I got impaled once. Oddly enough, getting impaled and bleeding out didn't hurt at all, but once I got to a doctor it started to hurt a shitload.

I once bit a fork really hard by accident and broke my front tooth, it was very painful and bizarre at the same time because it felt like a sharp needle going straight through my skull.

Cringed the whole way through. Good story. Hope you never have to deal with that shit again, lad.

Story pls

Shortly after tearing my ACL I fell out of chair trying to deal with my cat, the nerve pain kept me up all night and pain meds wouldn't do shit about it. Really not fun having the inside of your leg feel like it's on fire

>I was supposed to indicate my pain on a scale of 1 to 10, indicating an 8. The nurse laughed at me and said that at 6 you'd already be unconscious.

What bullshit. If someone is KO'd there's no way anyone would ever say 10.
Good painful story though.

Got my right pinky completely shut in the hinge side of a door. Was hanging on by some skin and you could see bone. Got that shit sewn up. I swear, it didn't hurt at all until I saw what had happened.
Side note, getting stitches pulled out from your nail bed SUCKS.

Loneliness
Also that tonsil operation, I guess

thanks... I allegedly still have a small stone in my other kidney which was allegedly dissolved by medication over the next months after my last surgery... Haven't seen a doc about this again yet

she was crazy and thought she were the boss of the entire station... still not as bad as the lesbian nurse afterwards who told me to wear a tshirt with my burning-red back, because she didn't like my naked, hairy and fat upper body... stupid whore

When I was in elementary school, I slammed a steel door on some girls pinky finger. I was inside and she was on the outside side, so I didn't hear the screams

do you still have both of them?

appendicitis in the 5th grade

>tonsil
don't you usually get them removed as a small child?

Blew 4 of my upper teeth thank god my neighbor is dentist so they are ok now

Cut my gooch (the line of skin that runs up your sack and dick) while shaving.
The pain was so bad I had a minor existential crisis on whether existence is worth the pain that comes with it.

I attempted to pole vault and impaled my scrotum on a sharp stick when I was about 10, my entire weight was on it.
Got a pretty gnarly scar.

details?

bumping for interest

1. Japan
2. Hit by a train

Attached: C159534D-181B-4F56-99F7-70B33B303BF1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Woah, how did that happen? How did you survive? O.O

Confront her about it, tell her you don't want anything to do with her and that she should stop acting like you're hitting on her because it annoys you or whatever

I jumped in front of a train cause schizophrenic positive symptoms
Saved by rescue workers

Have you recovered or are seeking treatment since then? I hope you are doing well :(

I nutted 5 times in a row

Attached: A516E64D-148C-4366-8C09-154117409E88.jpg (530x521, 46K)

Now im fine enough to shitposting
Thank you

Good! Keep on doing so!

Hemorrhoids.

Attached: 1307651951001.jpg (600x455, 35K)

ear barotrauma because i had a cold and my faggot ears refused to pop properly on a flight
when they did semi-pop it was the most excruciating pain i've ever experienced
i couldn't hear properly after that for 2 weeks

I was on a flight about a month ago and my ears WOULD NOT POP. It was really quite painful but sounds like you really got it good. Did you go to a doctor afterwards?

Acute Pancreatitis, that hit fucking hurt.

1. Hollandia
2. The last month of chemotherapy

1. broozil
2. bitch broke my heart

I remember running then falling down and sliding down then hitting a concrete wall.
It didn't hurt that much but I think it fucked up my memory

> australia
> made my leg joint fold foward instead of backwards when I jumped off playground equipment trying to double jump

>trying to double jump
lel

not exactly a pain, but once I was doing a handstand and fell, I my weight was throw at my head. I felt the bones in my neck moving in a strange way
for a moment I thought I was quadriplegic

fleg
acl/pcl tear, tibia plateau fracture, needed knee reconstruction
i hate when anyone talks about it

Attached: 55D4D236-9828-4787-B8E7-592D727EC392.png (655x509, 21K)

impacted feces

>murica'
>breaking my hip at 12 yo

I was 6 years old. Riding on back of uncles motorcycle and accidentally put leg on extremely hot exhaust and got 2nd degree burns.