AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SWEDEN AT IT AGAIN
SWEDES DELIVER BANTZ
youtu.be/anflTyvUwBk

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (631x316, 106K)

Produced by a swiss anti-prostitution group.

Every Youtuber is now a diplomat for their country

OK, are these swedes in the video? Still I'd be pissed if I was a swede. wtf

Business idea: make retarded video talking shit about Americans or some random country and spamming it on pol. Guaranteed to make easy $$$

Those evil Swiss sex soldiers stealing all the Ukrainian qts. We should invade and spread freedom.

Attached: tank1.jpg (2000x1125, 301K)

>all of the world people mess up sweden with switzerland

Literally who does this

I'm pretty pissed that the pleb actors sucked dick for money to spew that trash. They are literally prostitutes of propaganda themselves.

How stupid do you have to be to believe that a video like that will boost support for the abolition of prostitution?

kek

here it happens all the time, they're called Suécia and Suíça, poor brainlets

If they were smart, they wouldn't be for driving prostitution into the black market.

>Suécia and Suíça
that's tough desu

at least the number of dislikes shows that people don't fall for this shit. except the dislikes are because people actually believe this is a message from sweden. the ultimate false flagging wtf

stfu "swedes"

Attached: 1492534845200.jpg (629x678, 37K)

In a lot of languages the names are very similar. Like Suiza and Suecia.

Those comments yikes

relax dude, nobody is calling you dumb american so you don't need to come up with an inb4 line :D

>of course everything that makes money in Switzerland

ahhahahaha oh the irnoing

Let's look at Spanish:
>Suicia
>Suecia
If you can't tell the difference between "i" and "e" then I think you don't know Spanish to begin with.

wtf it is not about telling the difference, they are spelled and sound close enough to mix them up.

Guess how I know you're an EOP.

Even a person with a two-digit IQ can tell the difference between a closed front vowel and a middle front vowel. I'm still yet to find somebody fluent in Spanish who will confuse Suicia as Suecia (and vice versa).

What a faggot ass shit.