Why are white Americans more handsome than Europeans (except for Dutch and Belgians)?

Why are white Americans more handsome than Europeans (except for Dutch and Belgians)?

Attached: male faces.jpg (2688x2659, 913K)

tfw no white american bf

Attached: DcMtFOPUwAAzRYd.jpg (935x1200, 199K)

nice proxy you mutt

Nigger admixture ?
How else would you get such a square skull like that ?

blacks are dolichocephalic............

Holy shit that Russian man looks like me. IDK why Finnish looks so weird and yellow (le mongol xD), frankly I think this is bs.

Yeah he looks good

I don't think the Finn looks weird at all.

That is not white

He benefits from white privilege in America

Attached: DcMtFORU8AEs1CM.jpg (722x1200, 156K)

he looks exactly like my dad

Hi son

>negative canthal tilt

It's an Amalgam of British and German approx.

Because we are the best of the best decedents from only the strongest settlers

Realistically though it's because it's picking from a larger pool of people than those tiny euro countries. The more "average" a face is the more symmetrical it's features and thus more attractive there are simply more Americans so we will have a better average.
Also because a Hollywood out standards of beauty are influenced across the world and hooded eyes are nice

h-hey

>Also because a Hollywood out standards of beauty are influenced across the world and hooded eyes are nice
How would this affect what average faces look like?

He looks like a latino

>Dutch
>Belgian
>French
>Der Ewige Anglo
>Serbian

Attached: what le fuck.jpg (240x312, 17K)

because american media has brainwashed everybody into thinking those features are attractive. if the USSR won everybody would think the slavic guys were the most handsome

Where are from those faces? Maybe explain the reason..

It doesn't affect the face, it affects how you perceive the face.

Already went to Merica and i donĀ“t think that this is the average face. At least not in Northeast area.

What does it look like then skinheads?