Colombian women look like THAT?

Colombian women look like THAT?

Attached: 3541331923413.jpg (1080x1349, 2.16M)

>girlfriend of a narco boss
>will be found headless dumped in a busy intersection a few years from now
Colombia is a violent heckhole

>the Jew has outed his type of gal

noice

Id bury my face in that big brown culo all day.

>no shinguards
careful, she might get hurt

>heck

Attached: 1518478926132.jpg (1239x1241, 279K)

don't tell anyone but yes for the most part. hottest girls in latam

She needs to worry more about her pelvis

Attached: 1ywxov.jpg (637x622, 44K)

Colombia should have accepted Communism

Attached: Colombian conflict.png (315x1406, 388K)

Would love to visit there desu, problem is i'm afraid of getting mugged/murdered

>flag
Though I agree with you

don't be afraid. There are tons of israeli backpackers accorss te country

A peace treaty was literally signed. This is what happens when autsts only rely o the beginnings of wikipedia article.

>tfw no Colombian wife
I know your pain. I have the same thoughts of going for over a year now. One day though.

I've noticed they have very strong legs. Most likely to keep people like us safe

Attached: colombian-wife.png (507x582, 305K)

find me a new about decapitations or soemone who got involved with a "narco boss" woman here. That is not a thing, stop fantasizingabout hollywood shit stupid kangaroo fucker

COlombian and israeli women look kinda similar. I met israeli backpackers at different hostels and you guys have that same tan as us. most of you could pass here easily

Hey don't bring my beautiful kangaroo wife into this

I wonder if they have such strong legs because they live in a high elevation/mountainous area. They would of had to evolve big legs especially walking around in the pre-columbian days.

Attached: 1529614902434.jpg (508x582, 37K)

that might be a good reason but the girls with the thiccest legs are from thecoast. I think it has to do more with african blood. Most of our population live in mountainous areas and the girl develop a good ass rather than thicc legs

What do colombian males think of foreign men dating colombian women, since you guys know the colombianas best.

What's the name of that river with all the colours in it?

I personally don't give a fuck since foreign women are also into latin men so it balances out. I fucked a chubby redhead jew from ny recently but actually my goal is to settle down with a woman with the same nationality and race as mine

They're cucks who get off on it.

bit rude

CaƱo cristales
Brazilian girls dothe same shit and there is not much you can do about it. Might as well accept and start doing the same yourself with foreign girls

thanks la

I mean does shit like pic related happen often?

Attached: foreign gfs.png (551x565, 58K)

>very UMC actually
Ultra Modern Cuckolding?

FUcked if i know

i honestly dont know
i dont think anyone i know is racially aware

the only girl that i know like that actually is cheating on her boyfriend (white spic) but never really tought about it

I work at a place with over 1k employees and about 70% of them are women. I've discussed with them their preferences when it comes to men several times.

I'm light-skinned, paler than this but a bit tanner than this What I've found out is that pale women tend to prefer tan or slightly darker men while tan or slightly dark skinned women tend to prefer light skinned and white men. I'm very popular among non-white girls at my job, but no so much with whiteys even though I prefer them better

that's what their big bums are for

Attached: colo.png (585x583, 275K)

>I work at a place with over 1k employees and about 70% of them are women
That sounds like hell

and of the 30% men, about half of them are unashamed fags. Once we went drinking with a big group and one of them was drunk and told that he wanted to fuck me badly. I laughed but politely let him know that I'm not a poofter

I think something like this only happens to turbo betas thinking that since they couldn't find a good girl in their current country they will find her in other place and "save her" from her shithole.

Browner than you, Rodriguez

Attached: 1529550789409.jpg (2048x1568, 402K)

But are they still alive?

japan players look just as brown as the average citizen here. Funny realization I know, but I've also seen ultra white japs as if they applied white cream on their face

>she was looking to get plowed by an Indian
KEK. The bias is strong with this Pajeet poster.

I think it just means girls of every color are going to have some roasties

>same race as mine

You're all mongrels though that's impossible lol

rich coming from your flag

Noo

>alphaish
this, poos are fucking cringe

if it was a biased poo they wouldn't say she was married to a white boy
it's probably some white racist looking to keep people "pure"

hell