MUH HERITAGE

Do you have more of these?

Attached: 1528773030287.jpg (967x761, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grQTx2hbg0o
sandiego.org/explore/events/festivals-and-street-fairs/festa-do-espirito-santo.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just go read the comments under any '(european country) folk music' on youtube

Specially irish

>the deutschlander wasn't actually talking about the camo
>Lmao British?
everytime

Attached: 1468286429447.jpg (755x696, 93K)

I am 1% German, can i join the Nazis?

Attached: PohZ-UGY2HTNlKGax3CTLkHHs0MoOpgEu7xZsoYNrek.png (603x767, 164K)

God I hate these people so much.
Americunts are so retarded about these things, or really a lot of things.

>or really a lot of things.
dieses hier

Here's one in the wild

youtube.com/watch?v=grQTx2hbg0o

I like listening to folk musics on youtube and those comments physically pain me. It's not even people whose parents or even grandparents were from said country. It's a bunch of people who took a 23 and me and it came back as like 15% irish.

What's even more annoying is when they take it entirely too far and learn the history of the country they wish to be from to an extent that exceeds the level of knowledge of the regular inhabitant of said country, and then go on and on about this and that event in the history and people are just like: wow he's really into this, what is wrong with him

It's great when they get it wrong and argue against someone born in said country

I don't know why I come to this board tbqh
it's like every time I manage to forget about the astronomical amount of cringe Americans produce someone has to post this fucking image

>roosevelt is president
>he says he doesn't want americans to refer to themselves as german-americans, dutch-americans, etc
>fast forward to 2018
>MUH HERITAGE everywhere
what happened?

Attached: quote-there-is-no-room-in-this-country-for-hyphenated-americanism-when-i-refer-to-hyphenated-theodor (850x400, 74K)

indeed, that is cringe ultimo

maybe people got bored with being just American, now they need to play the heritage card to keep it interesting.
I could imagine they just see it as a game, like a kid collecting pokemon cards or something

"America" won't exist 20 years from now.

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

fuck you, Rattlin Bog is a fantastic song and I'm 13.08419% irish!

Attached: Captura.png (764x98, 10K)

>france
OH NO NO NO NO

>me ancestors
>blood in me veins

>me ancestors
>me veins

americans are a horrible people

shiver me timbers

Oh fuck you just reminded me of the guy claiming to be full norwegian despite having a spanish surname and said that his mother used to read him family sagas or something
Anyone has it?

This is the reason I stopped telling people I’m an immigrant. I die on the inside when they start telling me every 1/13ths of what they are.

>British-AMERICAN
>Irish-AMERICAN
>Japanese-AMERICAN
>African-AMERICAN
>Mexican-AMERICAN

fucking mutts why dont you just accept that you are just a fucking AMERICAN

>coworker looks like average white american
>claims he has quarter native american heritage
>trying to justify how diverse he is and asking to stop making white jokes
>listens to nigga raps

what about first gen immigrants? Am I american?

This is why everyone whose entire heritage doesn't come from colonial america should be fucking gassed

Attached: 1americans.jpg (408x560, 44K)

because if your entire heritage isn't from colonial america you aren't American, and they should be executed

>implying current descendant Americans even have close ties to their original colonial ancestors

Attached: 1510068668276.png (1235x650, 298K)

lmfao innit

mutt-race threads are always funny

Attached: rmCL6tj.jpg (933x597, 117K)

You are acting as if people don't claim to be tanos just because they have an italian surname

Where were you and your parents born, what was your first language, have you ever been to the country of your parents?

but aren't they bringing money to your cunt by visiting the said heritage? Isn't that a good thing?

Attached: 1528332361843.jpg (1092x965, 163K)

>t. Seamus di Antonio
Sorry, you aren't a true American (or Canadian actually).
You can only be a true American if you descend from Colonists.
If you descend from immigrants you should be killed

nah that's the irksome thing, they stay in their hick town and do it all from afar

Classic

Attached: 1528332348637.png (624x519, 404K)

ah yes, I'm sure your heritage has remained free of mixing, Tyrone Miguel Nguyen McFarrell

Attached: 1509381464149.png (399x370, 13K)

This is why Yankees are inferior to Southrons.
They cling on to some heritage from a foreign country.
Even if people in the South have a heritage its an American one (Cajuns claim to be Cajun, they don't give a fuck about France)

the fact that you are even making a distinction between north and south is hillarious

Attached: yIt522u.jpg (607x162, 24K)

Dude, same here. My family and I came here from Poland when I was a kid, but between asinine questions and all the "oh, I'm 1/8 polish myself! we're ancestral countrymen!" shit, I started keeping that shit mostly to myself a while back.

Naa, that’s a load of bullshit. All Americans are a big boiling shitpot of foreigners raping other foreigners for generations. There is no “muh culture” in America aside from maybe Western bullshit.

WE

Don't see the problem with this, shes clearly talking about genetic origin
Yeah it did. Probably a little Black since I'm in the South though.
Still I'd rather have a little Black and be American than to be an abomination descended from Americans that bread with an Irish, Italian, Scandinavian and Immigrant German

WUZ

Southerners are mostly only descended from Colonists and claim to be soley american.
See pic. Also the French and German in the South are claiming Settlers, they don't actually claim anything to do with modern day France or Germany.
Meanwhile in the North they fly Norwegian, Irish, Italian and German flags and attend the retarded pride parades

Attached: map.png (960x550, 580K)

>mfw was born in Romania
>mfw lived there for 13 years
>mfw moves to US
>mfw went to Romanian school, church, and only had Romanian friends cuz sheltered
>mfw grew up only knowing Romanian shit my whole life
>mfw Muricans call me a foreigner
>mfw Romanians call me American diasporashit

There’s no winning user.

>t. Seamus di Russo
Sorry we aren't all like you Seamus

>south vs north in 2018

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Must be sad to know that you have no place in ancient and modern history Austin McDonald al Diego

Sorry.
I don't want anything to do with the mutt race of the north.
Fuck off Seamus. You aren't a true American and should be gassed

the truth of where you come from isn't the thing people make fun of, it's the obession with "I'm x parts y-american..." that's funny.

>Meanwhile in the North they fly Norwegian, Irish, Italian and German flags and attend the retarded pride parades
Ew. How do these people feel content with themselves?

lmao I hope you don't actually say this shit not online

And thats only the people of the north because they have literally no culture so they cling on to some identity of a foreign country.
Fuck off Nigel, you don't know shit about America

>true American
KEK. I imagine you have a pair of DC shoes and Quiksilver shorts and a small collection of hats that still have a sticker on them somewhere. Also, Chevy or Ford?

Attached: do americans really do this.jpg (640x1136, 108K)

Because the Northern race is absolutely degenerate and manages to lack any sort of culture at all.
Which is why I've been advocating for deportions and genocide

This guy actually didn't say anything wrong. Hes identifying with Americans.
Stop with this Juan di Russo

>deportations and genocide
Careful with that edge Dylan Klebold

Actually I refuse to drive any car that isn't either Japanese or German.
But I am a true American because my ancestors are the colonists who created and conquered the country, while yours are a whole bunch of leeching immigrants

Do americans really hate the english because of something that happened 200 years ago?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

haha no, im pretty sure he is joking

lol

Attached: Root-for-your-roots-2-300x300.png (300x300, 34K)

ok, thailad

most americans aren't educated enough to know what happened 200 years ago

see you are proving my point, no one really cares about the specifics of it, but it is fun to make fun of the sectarianism people display, especially when US posters talk about European posters diluting their stock while at the same time being mongrels themselves; It's just banter m8

Attached: 1466946839013.gif (722x720, 405K)

Why pay $100 for a DNA kit when you could pay $50 for a wife and have a reason to root for Thailand

The undisputed WOAT

Attached: 1528774242836.jpg (861x373, 95K)

I'm not joking, I truly hate the Northern race

>Israel making fun of people obsessing over distant heritage
hahahaahaahaahaha I'm sure your ancestors are totally Israelite. Not a drop of Khazar

well fair enough fuck the carpet baggers

Attached: 1466962128187.jpg (1000x1000, 162K)

I like how all he knows of his 'blood' are extremely outdated and offensive stereotypes

>American
AKA
>Scots-Irish in denial

My mother is convinced that we have viking blood because my great great great grandfather was Irish and logically HIS ancestors would have been invaded and raped by vikings, therefore we are vikings.

Kill me.

unironically cringe

Attached: 1528787013014.png (966x613, 56K)

Are you naturalized? If so then yes.

>Meanwhile in the North they fly Norwegian, Irish, Italian and German flags and attend the retarded pride parades
My mom made me participate in this festival until I was 18.
sandiego.org/explore/events/festivals-and-street-fairs/festa-do-espirito-santo.aspx

>leaf literally wewuzzing for the Americans
They are mostly descended from English and Palatine German Settlers (but not Germans since they moved to America and became true Americans that happened to speak German) and yes Ulster Scots as well as some French Huguenots.
Regardless they are descended from Colonists and therefore true Americans.

Attached: im french.jpg (749x993, 77K)

yanks down unduh

Attached: khazar.jpg (500x436, 95K)

Attached: gibs.jpg (645x729, 154K)

no. You have to be predominantly descended from colonists to be American

The orange parts are fucking funny and take it to a new level. I want to visit it one day.

>YEAH PRESERVE WHITE CULTURE

Attached: CECF37EF-FD59-4773-B024-DDCF9F9CC64B.jpg (1218x701, 530K)

Notice that the LARPy Dutch Americans are all from Michigan and never from New York?
Thats because the ones in New York were settlers while the ones in Michigan were immigrants.
Basically the Dutch Settlers assimilated than bread with the immigrants and their descendants are now named Seamus di Russo and annoy Irish and italians instead of you

rattle me bones

Question.
You think if I set up an Anglo pride parade would I be called a White Supremacist?

Not as long as you advertise it along with at least one black person

Most Dutch assimilated in English colonies or went to other trade places. We where never there to settle but to trade.