15k homicides here last year is the lowest homicide rate here in 30 years

15k homicides here last year is the lowest homicide rate here in 30 years.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elespectador.com/noticias/judicial/homicidios-en-colombia-la-tasa-mas-baja-en-los-ultimos-42-anos-se-dio-en-2017-articulo-734526
medicinalegal.gov.co/documents/20143/262076/Forensis 2017 pdf interactivo.pdf/e3786e81-8718-b8d5-2731-55758c8ac7ff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm surprised Venezuelans aren't killing themselves in record number.

Lil pump is colombian

elespectador.com/noticias/judicial/homicidios-en-colombia-la-tasa-mas-baja-en-los-ultimos-42-anos-se-dio-en-2017-articulo-734526
11.7k you fucking stupid nigger

Lil dick is canadian

At least there's progress. Besides, almost all people killing each other in Latin America are brown and poor. The world needs less poor people.

Savage

nice warzone

It used to be above 90/100k in the 90s but OP thinks we haven't made progress even though it is sitting at 22/100k as we speak. It'll be a couple of decades until we reach europe level of peacefulness if the trend continues

Brazil has 6 times more murders per year despite having a little less than 4 times our population. Is Brazil a warzone?

Yes...

I'm from patagonia dude, the last time i watched a murder was two weeks ago, it was my dad killing a sheep to make an asado.

I've never seen a gun in my life apart from security guys at buildings or those guys transporting money in armored cars from banks. Certainly have never killed nor seen an animal getting killed, we buy them ready from a store

Good for you. Meanwhile, our murder rate is going UP since 2014. Thanks, Obama.

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2016 + Guam.png (903x839, 61K)

what is going on in DC? isn't it suppossed to be a state for governement stuff, embassies and the likes?

Lil suicide is colombian

Demographics. The city has a lot of public housing complexes.

DC is politicians and poor black people only.
That's the 2 most criminal groups in the USA

lil canadian is a dick

at least you are big dicked

pic related is the average colombian

Attached: latin-boyz-onyx-solo-alexxx-solo-chico-tops-jae-raw-002.jpg (925x787, 126K)

Whats the rate?

>we buy them ready from a store

oh!, so you are one of those hypocrites?...

Attached: marco.jpg (480x360, 7K)

22/100k as of now, supposedly if the trends continues we'll close 2018 at 19/100k, but now they are eradicating coca crops with drones so that might probably triggera new war. who knows, I hope I'm wrong

Shithole

>government report
Aahahahjahajajaj

Is poverty in Colombia decreasing?

OBSESSED

It's decreasing globally so yes

>17,250 killed in the US in 2016
Good thing we've got all of these guns amirite?

It's an extensive report. We are in OECD and NATO now which is no samall feat. Our numbers are crystal clear and have been so for the best part of 20+ years. USA has been our best ally for decades

medicinalegal.gov.co/documents/20143/262076/Forensis 2017 pdf interactivo.pdf/e3786e81-8718-b8d5-2731-55758c8ac7ff

green = nogs

Attached: DCRaceFigureGround.png (2438x2274, 3.71M)

> 15k
wew lad in Morocco it's only 300~

>We are in OECD and NATO now which is no samall feat
>USA has been our best ally for decades
holy fuck you are brainwashed, either that or a corrupt beneficiary.

t. commie in denial pro abortion-transmarriage-feminism state issued black bulls and so on

wake up man, one day you will realize you are bragging about your people being amerislaves

youhave 2 options, be amerislave or be sovietslave. Your cunt itself is an amerislave state and it's better than any other current alternative.Just look where sovietslave countries' situation in this moment

>Morocco
>lower homicide rate than Finland
My vacation choice is looking much better :)
Is Taghazout a meme destination?

>you have 2 options
you don't, you just have masochistic stockholm syndrome

Taghazout is a popular destination, I go there sometimes it's cool.

ok, then the alternative is become a crypto isolationist state like N. Korea with a tiny elite and whole populace hidden from any outside influence. No my edgy commie friend, it is not a good alternative

You asked if it's a meme destination, it is pretty normie desu there's a bunch of small places deeper towards the mountains from Taghazout where people camp near lakes and waterfalls, they're beautiful but if you're coming during summer it's best not to go there since they're usually full of Moroccan tourists who are usually bydlo tier

I will be coming in November
Is there a way to find out if a business is owned by locals?
I heard that there are a lot of businesses owned by German hippies, which I do not want to support

Attached: ass.jpg (480x360, 12K)

November sounds good, most vacationers will be foreign tourists which is good
> Is there a way to find out if a business is owned by locals?
Not really, a lot of places might be managed by locals but turn out to be owned by these guys so you can never be sure

I appreciate the responses. I'm sure I'll have a great time, wherever I go :)

Attached: 240-Years-of-Morocca-American-Friendship-1-1140x440.png (1140x440, 731K)

Are you against abortion and gay marriage? Are you religious?