Do people really think he is actually racist?

Do people really think he is actually racist?

Attached: 1525532178446.png (600x763, 475K)

unironically the least racist president weve had and i dont even like him

Do people actually think OP is retarded?

no, i think he hates everyone equally

No.
he just talk what his voters want to listen

When has he ever said anything racist?

why does trump watches gorilla fights on tv

no u

when he said america first instead of china first

Right, he is elitist. The moment you stop sucking his balls you are worth nothing to him.

Exactly. Are you voting for AMLO by any chance?

I think he just throws a bone to his crowd, which is the "I'm not a racist, but..." crowd. Also

Yes, it is extremely racist of him to want to deport illegals

Literally started his campaign by calling mexican immigrants drug dealers and rapists.

He gives racists a free pass so long as they give him a slide on his authoritarianism and show a willingness to act as his foot soldiers. Kind of like how South American dictators handled anti-semitic proto-fascist movements in their countries in the 30s.

>illegals
*undocumented americans

Mexican is not a race.

Why do you people pretend he doesn't meant brown people? There is more to language than the exact words people say

Yes.
It was her turn fucking Drumpftards

He's literally genociding people in Puerto Rico and millions of Mexicans and you're just standing by, doing nothing? Watching thousands of black people getting shot? You should be ashamed of yourselves. End the authoritarian regime, impeach his racist, sexist ass.

Why do you pretend he does mean "brown people?" What if he really doesn't want people from a different nation?

Saying we don't know he's racist because he might only be acting racist to appeal to his base is pointless nitpicking. We don't know anyone's thoughts and when we say someone thinks something, there's an implicit understanding that what we really mean is that they act as if they think something. Trump acts as if he's racist and we can call him racist to be short. Whether or not he's racist in his heart is irrelevant.

>What if he really doesn't want people from a different nation?
Then she would have an American born wife

I don't care if you people are racists because I don't plan to ever go to the USA, but don't try to fool yourselves

amazing how people think this unironically

His incompetency did cost the lives of 4000 people in Costa Rica. If Trudeau ever did something like that here people would fucking crucify him. Let's not pretend americans don't give Trump a retarded amount of leniency when push comes to shove.

He isn't, but most of his fanbase is. He's a genuinely good guy but the people that worship him are the unironic YEAH KILL EM type that make him look bad

Most illegal immigrants aren't from Mexico. He's talking about latinos in general by using Mexico as metonymy.

lol yeah, we're so broken up over our racist genociding president. Have fun with your friendly neighborhood cartel. Don't worry, that wall will keep us in when Trump marches us off to the concentration camps, you'll see.

Attached: fox+and+grapes.jpg (300x250, 16K)

yeah lets all vote democrat not care about borders give everyone welfare and genocide white people trump is a racist sexist hobgoblin even though hes a civic nationalist that the news loves to portray as something hes not an exaggerate things just to get views hahaha nope hes evil yup he's a Nazi even though real Nazis wish he was one hahahaha

Doesn't latinos have a much higher rate of drug, rape and murder related criminal cases, than the average American?

>yeah lets all vote democrat not care about borders give everyone welfare and genocide white people
See what I mean. When Bush fucked up Katrina and way less people died he got his fucking just desserts. Fucking nobody was defending that shit. But with Trump look at the shit you just wrote, its nothing but whataboutism.

Why do you get so mad about being called racist? I told you I don't care.

>not care about borders
Why would you accuse Democrats of not caring about borders given their history?
>give everyone welfare
Are you talking about UBI? I haven't heard of any serious proposals from the DNC.
>genocide white people
I can't tell if you're trying to make a joke here.

Puerto Rico is fine and every Mexican in some sort of detention center is due to them being a criminal or their parents being criminals. Blame them not Trump you retard
>given their history
Democrats literally made the KKK
>serious proposals
they get votes because they give more handouts
>trying to make a joke
white genocide is real, look at south africa

No. He's just a POS, just like most of all politicians who ever lived.

>Democrats literally made the KKK
Is the KKK for open borders? Also the KKK was formed by former Confederates and I can't find any reference to it being affiliated with the Democratic Party.
>they get votes because they give more handouts
Source? I don't remember welfare being the prime issue for Hillary Clinton voters last election.
>white genocide is real, look at south africa
I can't find any reference to that online.

Liberals think anyone remotely conservative is racist. Nothing you do or say can convince them otherwise

People still call Milo Yiannopoulos a white nationalist and neo nazi even though he is literally married to a black man

Though I get angry to their arrogance, I have not always hoped them sincerity.
Just the amateur was chosen in the front stage.

Attached: original-4.gif (420x236, 3.22M)

He said that Mexico isn't sending over it's best that among them include drug dealers and rapists (which is undeniably true).
This statement doesn't mean that all mexicans are rapists.

pretty sure he is
not like it matters though

His wife is a legal immigrant.

Why do you people pretend you have a right to barge into our country uninvited? There's more to America than showing up and taking.

>They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
He implied most of them were bad people which is undeniably false.

I don't think he has a problem with brown people, just latin americans. And he's not wrong.

But he didn't imply that.
Just because you interpreted what he said that way does not make it his intent.

He was talking about ILLEGALS

>our

fuck off you collectivist

Attached: 1518066890031.png (1000x1000, 532K)

Mexico should put up or shut up and take all of these unaccompanied minors & "families" that are locked up on the american border.

I'm just teasing you bro, especially since you keep posting about a man that you claim you don't care about. I'll take a racist president over the cartels any day of the week and am extremely happy that he's been doing a great job at keeping your kind away.

Democrats = MS13 lovers

They don't care about the consequences of open boarders as long as it gets them votes. it borders on treason

If some are good people, what does that make the rest?
I know. I said it was undeniably false. We know for a fact his accusations are unfounded. They are only meant to humor his racist base who wants to believe brown people are threatening their country and only a strongman like him can save it.

What's false? That MS13 are bringing drugs and crime across the border? That's undeniably true.

It's not racist to secure the border, which is all that Trump wants to do. He has nothing against LEGAL immigrants.

>What's false?
Illegal immigrants proportionally commit less crime than locals.
>That MS13 are bringing drugs and crime across the border?
I'm sure they are but I don't see their relevance here. Do you believe all, the majority, or even a sizeable portion of illegal immigrants are part of this specific gang or any gang at all? They aren't.
>It's not racist to secure the border
He's not securing the border, he's wasting time and money harassing minorities for political points.

you were making half decent points up until that last one

>Illegal immigrants proportionally commit less crime than locals.

So? They don't have a right to be in the country at all.

> Do you believe all, the majority, or even a sizeable portion of illegal immigrants are part of this specific gang or any gang at all

The majority don't need to be. It's too much of a risk to assume they're all good people to let them all in without knowing who they are.

>He's not securing the border, he's wasting time and money harassing minorities for political points.
Nope, the wall is getting built and Mexico is paying for it. Make America Safe Again.

>the wall is getting built and Mexico is paying for it
As much as I'd like a wall, this is not economically viable. Even worse, Mexico doesn't seem to want to pay for it. We'd receive backlash from other nations if we forced them to pay. Honestly, we should just nuke our southern neighbors.

no, but people see what they want to see. policies like a secure border, arresting illegals, and voter IDs are now considered racist and fascist. Not terribly surprising considering we're the birthplace of sjws.

>That MS13 are bringing drugs and crime across the border?
Depends but to blame only them would be stupid since if it was true, they would be a massive competition to the drug cartels and I doubt they can pull that off, but not sure why they get the most focus.

Out of all the gangs involve in the usa, they are relatively small here. What really set them apart is that compared to the rest of the gangs, they hold a very small amount of territory/power however they are incredibly brutal when it comes to trying to keep it. That is why you see them so often in the news.

Attached: 1425790651781.jpg (282x341, 44K)

Lol, fuck off

Most illegal immigrants are overstaying their visas, not walking the desert with the express purpose of violating American borders. The wall is nothing but an expensive monument meant to impress voters. Meanwhile ICE has to divert resources from deporting criminals to seeking out every single paperless person, some of which are only considered illegal due to bureaucratic mixups.
>So? They don't have a right to be in the country at all.
So they're not bringing crime to the country. They don't have a right to be in the country by definition. The question is what should be done with them. Are we better off deporting them indiscriminately or is a path to citizenship for some more desirable?
>The majority don't need to be. It's too much of a risk to assume they're all good people to let them all in without knowing who they are.
No one is advocating for open borders or MS-13 amnesty. If a path to citizenship is open, it'll have vetting as is customary.

>autism, the post

Yes, I absolutely, literally, unequivocally, and unironically am positive that Donald Trump is a racist.

The problem is that it takes massive amounts of resources when they could be used here (or more likely into the weapons/def industry) and then it could balloon up once more people start to get involve if they know how there is a possibility (both sides of the argument underestimate the desperation of people).

Attached: 1515129099948.jpg (570x514, 62K)

>So they're not bringing crime to the country.
how do you know?

The entire reason he has been successful is by seizing on racial tensions. He doesn't yell out NIGGERS ARE CRIMINALS and NON-WHITES ARE RUINING DESTROYING THE US in his stump speeches but his entire political strategy is to pander to it. He uses things like anti-PC rhetoric and demonizing illegals and Muslims because that's what the insecure wh*toid base fears even though the number of illegals in Kentucky is very low or that no terrorist would bother to bomb a single thing in Montana, it's the fear of them that he's used to become president. If you don't have blinders on it's pretty easy to see the racism. He also does the Jordan Peterson-style 'overly-vague statement that implies something but can be denied as misinterpreted' thing constantly so his sycophants can cry about being persecuted when the left calls it racist.

This american PC shit started before trump and people just got sick of it. American lefties fucked up, thats why you got trump. Enjoy

kys

no u

Attached: vulgar display of power remastered.jpg (908x756, 77K)

>we should go after the terrorists families
>travel bans for arab countries
>sides with Isreal over Palestine
>calls most mexicans drug dealers and rapists

He's at least Jow Forums racist but only where brown people are concerned.

All of this is true, Suomibro. As a former C*ntroid, I feel as though leftist politics pushed me progressively towards the right.

>Do people really think he is actually racist?
Most people think he is retarded. Don't know about racist.

>travel bans for arab countries
The countries obama dropped thousands of bombs on? Bet he didn't even have to say there was a travel ban.
>sides with Isreal over Palestine
Thought kikes were US allies but fuck em both
>calls most mexicans drug dealers and rapists
This shit has been discussed so many times you probably know you're exaggerating.

Trump is the first person to really use it outside of literally who's in deep red districts.

Illegal mexican immigrants. If they don't care about international border laws whats stopping them from committing other crimes?

Why does the term"great" trigger liberals so much but love the term "equal"?

This Of course he is still a moron that got destroyed by Kim in negotiations.

>Illegal immigrants proportionally commit less crime than locals
They dont. Aside from the obvious thing that every illegal has committed a crime the studies that try to pin point illegal alien crime cant properly represent their demographic and usually they just conflate all immigrants.
Besides given some of the natives are mestizo and african it would not be too much of an accomplishment even if they did have less crime

I don’t know about great, but if I was an American I’d be pretty but hurt about the “again” part, especially considering how hellbent he seems on alienating America’s partners and allies. Not that I mind all that much, hopefully it will make rest of the world stand more on its own feet.

What he meant is not "as" shit. And the world is all sitting on it's knees to suck it's statemasters cock I mean let's be honest here. America too but less.

Yep, sure, everything is shit. I so wish I could live in a based and redpilled era like the turn of 19th century.

>but[t] hurt about the “again” part
boomers thought that things were better when they were young and healthy.

>hopefully it will make rest of the world stand more on its own feet.
that's what a lot of americans have wanted since the fall of the soviet union; for the US to stop giving unfettered access to its market and underwriting everyone else's security needs in return for fighting the cold war on our terms, cause the cold war is over so there is a feeling that we aren't getting anything from that bargain anymore. the counter response is to extol the virtues of free trade and the US lead security organizations; but those arguments failed in 2016.

Illegal immigration IS a crime so technically speaking, no, they are all criminals.

>boomers thought that things were better when they were young and healthy.
They could buy a house in their twenties and support a family with a single breadwinner and they had way less racial diversity and fagshit, so yes, they did have it better
They west was built by people of that age, not by fags who jacks off to traps

He must be since he's a zionist/very good goy

>hopefully it will make rest of the world stand more on its own feet.
thats the goal

Attached: kuppia.jpg (380x267, 14K)