Why is black

Why is black culture so popular and mainstream?

nielsen.com/us/en/insights/news/2015/black-influence-goes-mainstream-in-the-us.html

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504630.2015.1121567?journalCode=csid20

amp.timeinc.net/time/5134486/how-to-slay-black-fashion-influence

medium.com/hey-guys-lets-talk-about-cool-stuff-swag/black-culture-is-cool-so-why-aren-t-black-people-1929d6e7bcc2

nypl.org/blog/2014/10/21/song-dance-power-black-music

blavity.com/amp/black-millennials-are-a-goldmine-of-innovation-and-influence

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5181885

Attached: 1530239518406.jpg (930x916, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/hey-guys-lets-talk-about-cool-stuff-swag/black-culture-is-cool-so-why-aren-t-black-people-1929d6e7bcc2
vice.com/en_us/article/9bzqdp/b-style-japan-desir-van-den-berg-photos
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_music
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am actually curious about this, whenever i play videogames there's usually a mutt saying "nigga" and just talking like an uneducated nigger in general, why is this a thing?

>medium.com/hey-guys-lets-talk-about-cool-stuff-swag/black-culture-is-cool-so-why-aren-t-black-people-1929d6e7bcc2
Niggas aint shiiiieeeett..

Malaysians and Indonesians on here act kind of black to me.

It gets pushed super fucking hard in America to tge point where poeple accepted it, rest of the world followed suit because of the cultural power house that is america.

The niggas of Asia

This guy

Attached: kanye-west-the-life-of-pablo-delay-2016-spin1-640x417.jpg (970x632, 159K)

Just because you push something doesn't mean it'll get popular their has to be something behind it

no.

because people need an escape, the so called white culture at least on tv and popular media was established in the 1920s or so, so its extremely dull and to some extend formal, the 1960s or so with the hippie movements and civil rights movement made people more sympathetic to the miniorities, and black culture caught on as an escape, like live free without rules.

Black is the future.

vice.com/en_us/article/9bzqdp/b-style-japan-desir-van-den-berg-photos

Sure about that?

Attached: 8x4dxd.jpg (300x289, 23K)

Mexicans are constantly ripping off the culture of negros

Bumpin

what's white culture?

My Dick in your mom's pussy

Attached: 1530232834637.png (640x507, 459K)

>Watch world cup (Senegal vs Japan)
>Parents cheer for Japan
>See black peoples getting the ball
>*Makes racist comment*
I get that Asians are mostly racist but why the hate for black peoples?

Most countries other than western ones consider them blacks to be subhuman desu

Black is superior than other races

Every tine I see a serious question on int I'm reminded this id the stupidest place I go.
Black culture is accurately reflected for being about 1/4 of the mix in USA. It's just that black participation in most other areas is artificially limited, so the influence on music, slang, youth subcultires, etc seems big by comparison.

This happens in apartheid cunts. I bet low IQ french complain about algerian culture being "pushed"

i'm fucking sick of blacks

Kinda like how Pakistani people see poo In the loos

Not really it's pretty huge considering things like music

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_music

Attached: 220px-Henry_Ossawa_Tanner_-_The_Banjo_Lesson.jpg (220x309, 18K)

Poorer people, no matter their skin color, have always had a greater influence over culture, particularly popular culture.
Rich people are boring, law abiding, and with non eventful lives.
Poor people, are just more down to earth, and have more inspirational stories. Their challenges are usually more "real," and this things translate to a greater cultural influence.

Blacks make up about 1/8 of the country, not 1/4.
There is more hispanics than blacks, there is more whites than blacks. Yet, all the major artists even from the times of segregation were black.
They've always had an disproportional level of cultural influence.

pakistanis are subhuman, tho
so who cares what they think

>Poor people, are just more down to earth, and have more inspirational stories. Their challenges are usually more 'real', and this things translate to a greater cultural influence.
More or less.
You have no idea how popular Coolio's 'Gangsta's Paradise' got over here in the early 00s. I tear up as I think back on these times every time I hear it.

Why do black people have more media spotlight when latinos outnumber them?
You never see as much discussion on latinos.

This.
You never heard latinos complaining for their lack of roles in Hollywood.

LA is majority hispanic. Yet, every single movie or show that takes place in California is majority white, with a token black friend, maybe an asian thrown to the side, and that's it.

Hispanics are completely overlooked.

Because they dont bitch and whine about being excluded like every other race.

Because most Hispanics easily pass as white Hispanic isn't a race

Because blacks have greatly impacted American culture and media alot more thats why

But shouldn't they at least have latin names?
I never heard a carlos, or pedro in any of this shows.
It's always tyler, john, and what not.
Also, what about the indian looking hispanics. I don't think I've ever seen one in TV.

>Every tine I see a serious question on int I'm reminded this id the stupidest place I go.
>Black culture is accurately reflected for being about 1/4 of the mix in USA.

>12%
>1/4

>this id the stupidest place I go

Latin cultures have had far more representation in media then african cultures

But not African-American.

>Latin Cultures
I mean latino asshole.
You know what the fuck I mean.

This is like the "americas vs America" argument with latin americans. It's fucking annoying.

Hip hop is more than just african American for example the pioneers of breakdancing crews are puertorican

DES
PA
CI
TO

imagine how boring the us would be without negroes

Attached: 01c208.jpg (1187x1278, 351K)

Mediocrity

>50% less crime
yeah, boring as hell

the music would be pretty lame though

i'd rather live in a safe country with boring music rather than living on the edge that same rapper high on drugs will killl me becasue he thinks i looked at him wrong

it is well known that all yakubite 'culture', 'knowledge' and 'technology' was stolen off BLACKS from the BLACK ISLAMic golden age to the BLACK ancient babylonians

jews
who do you think owns all the record companies that promotes these monkies?

black people are pushing their race propaganda with the goal of spreading more and more and be accepted, like all those "funny memes" full of their faces.

inventing vaccine against polio

everything
white culture is default one
>not commitg crime
>obeying law
>not acting like a nigger
that's white culture and also creating everything like modern vaccines or internet

>not commitg crime
>obeying law
>not acting like a nigger

so... poles aren't white then?

no, just like australians aren't white due to being 99% chink immgrants

I'm sorry subhuman slavic insect but I don't care what you think because you aren't white, go back to jail.

you probably didn't understand me, so im gonna try agian
chink chong ching chong

I'm sorry am I paying you to have a conversation or unclog my toilet? Get back to work.

ching chong ching chong where's the nearest dog? ching chong

then man what ethnicity are your gopniks then?

Just go on the street, you'll find many stray dogs in your third world hellhole.

ching ching ching chong

White people are boring and have no culture

seething & non-white

ironic coming from a chink

Takes one to know one after all.

African American culture* i assure you that actual Africans have little to no influence over non African countries

Because USA does not have a unique culture, they are just a bunch of descendants of the human scum that nobody wanted in Europe, Asia and more recently Latin America, plus some Negro slaves descendants who are nowadays the dominant culture among Amerifat young generation.

cus were of noble blud :DD

It is, or at least was in some form, a counter culture. Counter cultures will always appease a minority until they get absorbed by the majority.

Attached: 1486875150251.png (1440x1422, 1.65M)

What did they say?