U.S. OCCUPATION OF GERMANY ENDING

BE FREE, GERMANY, BE FREE!

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-06-30-12-26-30.png (1438x1715, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek poor soldiers

Germany is considered the absolute best place to be stationed

>practically no risk of conflict
>access to multiple countries
>hookers
>booze
>drugs if you go to Netherlands
It's god-tier, from what i've heard.

good that the tax payer is so nice to send them there for no reason

How can I get a cute uncut American twink bf?

>no reason

>Hey look at me!
>I don't understand the first thing about geo-politics!!
\

>good that the tax payer is so nice to send them there for no reason

Uhm, sweetie....they're fighting the terrorists over here so they don't have to fight them over there.

Ok then why don't you double the troops there?

>Ok then why don't you double the troops there?

Why double the troops when you can just double their chins and have the same effect at a fraction of the cost?

Attached: amerifat.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Yurops are already assblasted at US troops being stationed all over Europe and in Germany, lets just double the amount of troops, that would in no way piss off a whole bunch of Europeans who have little to no idea why they're even there in the first place.

Quality idea, mini-me Germany.

>be koala cuntfucker
>offer your """""insight"""" on politics
>expect to be praised rather than ridiculed

THE ARISTOCRATS

europe as a whole really doesn't deserve american protection anymore.

They quite literally don't care. Aside from a few fringe far-right groups.

there is no purpose
The power projection doesn't come from the soldiers, but from the bases, and the weapons at these bases.
They have to be manned by Americans, for ceremonial/political purposes, but increasing the amount would be out-right pointless.

Attached: US_military_bases_in_Germany.svg.png (592x801, 123K)

europe as a hole really doesn't deserve american protection anymore.

>Yurops are already assblasted
So what? Its the europeans' fault that the yanks are stationed on the continent in the first place.

Let's do it again, vodkabro.

Attached: 1518438315718.png (1024x1060, 894K)

Based
But this time around we solve the polish issue once and for all

It's also our fault there aren't Russian troops in EE anymore :^)

>But this time around we solve the polish issue once and for all

Then, and ONLY then, will the world finally know peace.

Attached: poland started ww2.png (596x604, 228K)

I'd say it's 50/50 between the US and our population

The amount of Germans I meet who dont even know the geopolitics of their own country fucking astounds me. For a country that emphasized on mass education and universities in its early years of nationhood, you guys sure get taught fuck all about why Germany has caused so many wars, presumably not enough teaching time between talking about da big bad boy mister Hitler and sulking over the holocaust or whatever.

>The amount of Germans I meet

You must give awesome head.

Attached: 1530336487202.png (1438x1715, 1.94M)

Teaching of WW2 is very limitted in German schools'

I thought this was common knowledge?

gorilla channel is the greatest shitpost of all time

Attached: DSvhfYiVQAELjZa.jpg (749x591, 116K)

lel

Your countries are dying. Even if you kill us all, it wont save you from low birth rates, the Chinese growth, replacement of populations and becoming irrelevant on the global stage. And i can bet that you will begin to kill each other shortly after you gain a shared border like it always was in history which will only accelerate process of your downfall.

And guess where these US troops from Germany will be moved loool

>it wont save you from low birth rates, the Chinese growth
lol

>>practically no risk of conflict
Just wait a little bit.

Attached: 138bd942f97858ca134ab1dad04d73a7e681f70e89fb1a5156c46bb99eb7ee4c.jpg (1000x603, 143K)

I don't care. Russia and the entirety of Europe is done for but Poland won't escape this grim fate either. The eternal p*Lack must pay fir his crimes.

>implying we'd care if they retook kalingrad

>implying they can do that

I am surprised that your worldview is so polonocentric in situation when russian preteens serve as prostitutes and donors of internal organs for the west and China. Is it a syndrom of the lost empire again?

Even Luxembourg could beat Russia in a war

jesus christ that webm

True. We don't stand a chance against the mighty empire of Luxemourg..

How can I get a cute Russian twink bf?

I pray for the day the pan EU army is formed and the EU asks us to leave.

Mighty Luxembourgian Empire along with the seventh field army as a volunteer :DDD

Okinawa is the best place though
Free to rape Okinawan underage girls for USA army, best place ever

>pan EU army

Cant wait to see it and laugh my ass off.

fuggg:DDDD
mercy, please

Attached: a8e.png (404x399, 11K)

they look the same. fuck wypipo

Also, leave g*rmans free and they will chimp out again in no time

I can confirm this

You pay for your unbelievable crimes against Polish nation with your own sole existence. You live in increasing poverty, crime, and oppression of dictatorship which desperately tries to keep the impoverished population under boot. I wish you this kind of existence to last as long as possible, while you can only wish fast death to me which sets free from all pain and nobody even knows if it is going to come here eventually. Egery Russian dying from poverty and alcohol overdose is a payment for your crimes against us. Every Russian child killed in CP-snuff movie that i watch for my viewing pleasure is a payment for your sins against us. Thats karma.

Thank you Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

What about Aviano?

this post nails it actually.

Attached: another piece for my collection.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

Pretty much. We both had to work together and sit our nasty asses on them to stop the squabbling.

Damn shame the administrations couldn't come together and forcibly restrict anyone else from developing nuclear weapons. And then abolish all other armies and navies.

Could have been a nice Codominium.

Hitler's stupid fuckery and doing ZOG's work in crippling the USSR blasted away the last chance Germany and Russia had to split the old world between them. Too late now.

Germany isn't allowed to have an army any more unless a Super Power is already stationed there.

And here comes the Polish with their perpetually retarded international policies.

Your options are to either acquire a sizable nuclear arsenal or capitulate to the following.

1. Eurabia armed with French and British nukes.

2. The Russian Caliphate.

Both are becoming demographically dominated by Muslims, both have given up any pretense of fighting it, and both use nationalism to shout down any attempt to counter it or criticize it.

Poland is, once again, caught between 2 colossal powers, and is once again picking a fight with both of them, while once again refusing to do what would be necessary to fight either of them off.

Although at least now nuclear weapons are an option. And Poland is so close to its enemies that delivery systems aren't such a difficult acquisition.

>both use nationalism to shout down any attempt to counter it or criticize it
What kind of nationalism have you been listening to?

>the gorilla channel

The kind wherre Putin has enabled and accelerated the Muslim demographic takeover of Slavic lands with a multikulti"New Russian" meme. Putin gets portrayed as a "Stronk russian" Slav mane, but he just been another Yeltsin with less alcohol. Where the West harp on about "Traditional Values" and other such nonsense.

The one where Hungary and other nations pussied out and didn't open fire on the fucking spot with hordes rolled in.

He was probably talking about G4.

They played Cops 24 hr a day.